Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The question startled Naoko and the blond, still holding his akuma's hand, smiled. "There's nothing you could ever do to make me hate you. Even if you left me... I'd still love you... and I'd love how you tried to keep me safe."

Unable to hold it back, the younger Oumori slipped his arm around Ryuukaze's shoulders and pulling the violinist into a tight hug. "Even if I were insane... were in prison or a mental institution stuck in a straight jacket... I'd never... EVER... hate you. No matter what you do, you have my love... because you're the only person besides my brother who has cared so deeply for me. And, well... unlike Sai... you're still here." he whispered softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:14 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

The violinist returned the hug, almost hesitantly.

"I'm glad you feel that way, my tenshi...because I have to ask you now to forgive me for what I have done, whether the outcome be good or bad. I did it because I love you, and I love your brother...both sides of him. I just..." but Ryu was cut off by a happy little boy waving his hands in between them.

"Look! Look! Just like Uncle Shou! I'm gonna be a star just like him!" the little blond smiled, all done with his spa treatment, which he apparently had enjoyed.

"Yes, Little Prince, you will. You already are a shining star." Ryuukaze smiled, pulling away from Naoko and standing up to attend to the boy.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Releasing Ryu, Naoko's amber gaze drifted down to the boy, "They look marvelous, Ko-kun! Come on, lets go show Uncle Shou, ne?" he asked, lifting the boy into the air and somehow getting Ko to ride piggyback.

However, there was a quick flash of his eyes to Ryuukaze. A confused look that questioned why he would have to forgive his lover.
After all, Ryu hadn't done anything wrong...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Narcissus was quite happy with that sudden passionate side of his manager. His arms were already in the other man's coat, which made it all the easier to pull Izzy to him.
Lips parted and Akihiko's tongue darted forever to entwine with his partner's own. How wonderful it felt to be able to show their love of one another without having to worry who would see.

"Damn it... I'm going to want to rip that coat off you as soon as we're inside..." Narcissus whispered, pulling back just enough from the kiss to get a gulp of air before diving back in, his lips working at Izzy's.

Okay so maybe he really didn't have to worry about Shou being his rival in love... just in music.
And that... well... that reassuring thought really just stirred the flames of passion within the musician all the more.

Bowing, Yuuji was the very picture of respectful. "Forgive the intrusion, Tanaka-san." he pulled a business card from his pocket, handing it to Michi's mother. "If there's anything I can do to help you while we are here, please feel free to ask. I may not be a physical therapist, but I can cook and clean. I don't want us staying to be a burden."

The man felt a bid... well bad for intruding. Really he did. Even if Michi had invited them.
Of course... he would have much rather spent his Christmas with his wife... his son...
Tossing that depressing thought to the back of his mind, Yuuji removed his shoes and entered the house fully, taking a seat across from Nezumi at the kotatsu. "You've a beautiful home, Tanaka-san. Nezumi-san is quite right about that." he smiled as he spoke. "It... well it reminds me of my own actually. Warm and pleasant... a house that truly feels like life lives within. Quite a welcome contrast to the lonely and abandoned feel that Narcissus' home has to it."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou strode out and walked down the hall confidently. He had said his piece and hadn't made any promises. All he would do was give it time and see what happened and he wasn't committed to anything. Maybe things would heal over and love would return but if not, there wasn't any bad blood either. To him this seemed much preferable to other choices.

When he turned the corner, the first thing he saw...no the first thing he smelled was something fruit. Then he saw his Ko! "Ko! You smell delicious. I could eat you up." he teased and the boy squealed "No! I don't want to be eaten Uncle Shou!"

Shou laughed looking up as the boy rode piggy back on Naoko's shoulders. "Ah, well mm...Ko, I'd like to introduce you to Jun. He is also a star at Smash but he's not in my band." Shou pointed out Jun who had followed behind him.

Ko held on to Naoko's head as he looked over at Jun, "Hi I'm Ko. I'm going to be a star just like Uncle Shou! SEE! I've got blue finger nails and snowflakes just like Uncle Shou's lips. His lips are really rose pink but he just paints them blue."

While Ko spoke, Shou looked over at Naoko intently because he didn't want an incident. So he continued to speak. "Jun is staying at this resort in his own room over the holiday. But I thought he would like to meet Ko briefly. Seems like paths cross under the most odd of circumstances at times." It was hard to say what went on in the previous conversation. Shou gave no indicator bad or good. It seemed that the appearance he chose to show at this point 'friendly but neutral'. Which could have been an act for Ko's benefit or the truth. Either way, it would be difficult to read him without further questions.

He did glance at Ryuukaze once with his amber eyes. His look unreadable for the moment before he refocused on Ko. "Now, my boy, Ryuukaze-san and Naoko-kun need to go have their fun. They are suppose to have massages too. Come here." He carefully lifted Ko off Naoko's shoulders and into his own arms. "You and I are going to tour the resort now....You want to see the Christmas lights?"

Ko readily agreed...

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 pm

The only ONLY reaction from Naoko to Jun... was a twitch of his right eye. He didn't say a single word to the man or about the man.

Instead... he focused on the boy on his head. "Isn't he adorable? Makes me hungry for cotton candy... too bad there's a blizzard, ne?" the pianist asked, helping move Ko off of himself and to Shou. "Be sure to remember EVERYTHING you see, Ko-kun. You have to tell Uncle Ryu and I allllll about the pretty lights. Okay?" he asked, ruffling the boy's hair gentle before glancing to his lover.

"So... where is this massage supposed to take place, hmm?" he asked, indicating for the violinist to lead the way.

But still, he would say not a word to Jun.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:13 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The kiss was long ad slow with Izzy staying quite close to his star to keep him warm. He knew that each time he did something like this it gave the man a bit more confidence back. Izzy really wanted to see Narcissus back to his old self in some ways. In others, well, he hoped the man had changed just enough.

"Oh really? But what if I'm cold when we get inside?" Ruki asked as he played his dominate game. These moments were short lived once Narcissus was well into the mood but he reveled in them when he had the opportunity.

It wasn't long before they felt the car slowing down and soon the driver pulled into Narcissus' drive way. "Maybe you'll have your chance soon enough?" Ruki whispered into Narcissus' ear as he pulled away and zipped up the parka.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ah...Thank you." she replied in answered Nezumi then smiled when he took a dumpling. But as Yuuji spoke she careful took the card in traditional japanese courtesy with both hands. Looking at it carefully before looking up at Yuuji. "It is no intrusion. I'm happy to have Michi's friends here over the holidays. And maybe I could use the help. We will have some family over and we will be playing Karuta, watch movies and eat some traditional holiday food. Someone will be bring the KFC but I'm also preparing a hot pot and my own variation of Shabu Shabu."

She turned and carefully put the card away on her desk in the other room then returned and shook her head. "A lonely home only wishes for some love to fill it. I hope that Naricissus-san finds a Merry Christmas this year too. You should have brought the man with you Michi." She wagged a finger at him before sitting not far from Nezumi and plucked up a dumpling with her chopsticks.

"Mom...He's going to be ok. He's spending the holiday with his..manager and I'm sure his house won't feel lonely at all this weekend." he said as he gave Yuuji the 'look' for already getting him in trouble with his mother for not bringing Narcissus home with him too.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:30 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

The moment he set eyes on little Ko, Jun's cheeks turned pink and he broke out in the widest, happiest smile. It was probably the most pleasantly human he had ever looked. Purely joyful!

"Hi Ko-kun! Oh yes, I think you're going to grow into the biggest star Japan, no, the world has ever seen! Even bigger than your Uncle Shou, one of these days! And I LOVE your nails. Blue suits you very well." he said in a tone of voice even he realized he had never, ever used before in his whole life. The most gentle, friendly, caring voice he had ever heard pass his own lips.

Speaking of lips, he couldn't help but glance over at Shou's lips when the boy mentioned them, wishing to see them unpainted once more...wishing to just be permitted to breathe the fragrant breath from those rosy petals once more.

Perhaps someday. Someday soon. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist stealing kisses if ever the two of them were alone.

Once Shou had taken Ko, Jun stepped to the side, feeling slightly awkward. What was he supposed to do now? He wasn't going to invite himself along with Shou and Ko to see the lights. That would be rude, and possibly very unwelcome.

"Well...ah...I suppose I should be retiring to my room for the night, then, so you all can enjoy your evening?" he laughed, fiddling with the braid in the back of his head with one hand.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:38 pm

User Image

Ryu could feel it...feel that Naoko was displeased. Well, he knew he would be...but damn. Thank god Ko-kun was with them, or this probably would not have been a pleasant meeting.

As soon as Shou had Ko-kun, the violinist grabbed the pianist by the hand and practically dragged him along, waving behind him as he went.

"You guys have fun! See ya later, Jun!" he smiled brightly, whisking Naoko out and off down the hall toward the couples room he had requested, motioning to one of the attendants that they were going to get ready.

Once he got in the room, he shut the door and grinned sheepishly.

"I love you, Naoko."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I will be the biggest! I'm going to shine like a star in the Winter sky. Just like Uncle Shou does. Then one day, I'll protect him....instead. I like blue but my favorite color is red like Mickey." answered Ko as he held on to Shou.

Shou hesitated just for a second those words reflecting a comment he made earlier. Sometimes he had to be aware that small ears could hear very well. "Ah yes you will one day, Ko...I'm sure you'll eclipse me in time." he held the boy high over his head and gave a slow spin causing the child to laugh before bringing him down to his arms again then to the floor.

As Naoko was dragged away, Shou turned with Ko in hand and looked at Jun. "You should come with us on our walk. I'm sure that Ko wouldn't mind. Would you, Ko?"

Ko shook his head and smiled, "I might see Santa flying over head too!"

Shou grinned as he started to walk. "Maybe, but if that happens we will have to hurry you to bed. I don't want you to miss him for being awake. Isn't that the case, Jun? Santa only comes once the children are in bed?"

As he walked, he pointed out the various lights, holding Ko up high enough to see the stars as they made the rounds.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Having been whisked away, Naoko was shoved into the couples room, his back to Ryu even as his akuma closed the door.

"I love you too, Ryu." the blond said, pivoting on one heel, arms crossed over his chest. "I love you more when you don't associate with... that."

Oh yes... pissed wasn't even the word.
But even though pissed, he still loved the man who stood before him.

"How could you?!" NAKO asked, amber eyes focused on his partner. "For all I know you've just shattered what peace and quiet Shou finally found! You should have seen him today, Ryu... he was so happy... and now THIS?!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

He was honored to be asked to join the two blonds on their walk, to say the least. It was good...to feel wanted in some aspect. At least he wasn't a complete pariah anymore.

Heading out into the cold and snow, he couldn't help but feel a sense of peace, serenity. This was proving to be the greatest Christmas present he had ever been given. Hope, chances, companionship...far better than any material thing.

"Ah, I believe your Uncle Shou is right, Ko-kun. Let's see...how does it go, again? 'He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake.'" Jun sang, then laughed, the sparkling Christmas lights reflecting their twinkle in his eyes.

"If you're awake, Santa won't come, so if we hear jingle bells or reindeer hooves, we'd better hurry in straight to bed!"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 pm

User Image

"He's my friend, Naoko. He loves Shou AND Sai, and those two needed eachother, whether you or Shou wanted to admit it or not. I am firmly of the opinion that this is in everybody's best interests, and I won't be changing that opinion, even if it means you're mad at me. Jun is a human being, and, though he's made plenty of mistakes, he deserves a chance to redeem himself." Ryu stated his piece firmly, his scarlet gaze strong and steady as he regarded his lover. Naoko knew he hadn't always been "innocent". He'd had to be forgiven for many, many sins...and he always was. As far as Ryuukaze was concerned, Naoko was no more at fault for his bad past than Jun was. They were both just innocent, good men who had been broken into something they weren't meant to be...but they could be pieced back together, made stronger, if just given enough time, support, and love.

"Just let it go, babe. Get nekkid, crawl under your sheet, and let's relax and get our massages." the violinist practically ordered as he undressed himself and crawled up onto the massage table, covering his lower half with the sheet that lay there.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko listened to the song and then crossed his arms. "Does that mean I don't get to see him at all? Awh..but I thought I got to see him. And...he will leave me presents right? I've been good...right?" he seemed very worried about that. Maybe more worried than some children.

Shou knelt down and tousled Ko's hair. "You've been very good. Santa knows it I'm sure. And I'll tell him myself if I happen to see him. All you have to do is get in bed and fall asleep then his magic happens."

Seemed like Ko was convinced by Shou's words but then asked Jun abruptly, "So how do reindeer fly? And...if Santa doesn't have a chimney how does he get inside to give gifts?" These were all important questions to the boy because he didn't quite want to think about the the holidays in his past with parents who had....died...or worse...left him with the bad men. He wanted to think about only this year and good things with his new family that were...REAL. Real...They loved him more than his other family. They wanted him. Those thoughts filled the boy's head as he squeezed Shou's hand tightly. Yes, Uncle Shou...and sometimes Sai...did love him.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games