Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm
*Looks at his feet and doesn't notice anything unusual. confused He tips the steward and hurry's over to dig into breakfast. He loads up his plate. 3 eggs, toast, sausages, bacon, hash browns, a bowl of fruit, orange juice, coffee. He takes the ketchup and smothers his hash browns and then the hot sauce for his eggs. He smiles at her and then starts to devour his breakfast.

Once he's had a few bites he has a drink of coffee.* Morning, Babe. wink We should be able to get a real nice boat today and go fishing right after breakfast. cool They even have kayaks and wave runners. *Takes another few bites.* And sky diving! biggrin How lucky is that?!! xd *Continues to devour his breakfast.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm
She made her plate with much less food than he was planning on consuming.
As she started to eat, she looked over at him and smiled sweetly. "Babe, that all sounds wonderful, but if you don't lose the socks, I'm afraid I'll have to take them off of you myself. biggrin Why on earth would you wear socks with sandals anyways? You're not old and retired. xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:39 pm
*Shrugs* I'll take them off when I take them off. I'm on vacation, remember? cool *Adds more hash browns to his plate and smothers them with ketchup.* Do you know if they pack food on the boat? Like sandwiches or something? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm
She arched an eyebrow at him, and shrugged, figuring if he gets laughed at, he gets laughed at. "Fine, if you want to look ridiculous wearing socks when it's 90 degrees out here, go ahead. xp As for me, the less clothing the better. 3nodding "

"Um, I think so. I think the captain can cook some of the fresh catch there on the boat as well, if anything gets caught that's manageable to be cooked on the boat."

She went back to eating her breakfast.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 pm
SWEET!!! xd *Finishes up his breakfast, puts his hands behind his head and leans back on his chair.* So after fishing, we could hit the pool, do some kayaking, I bet they have a jet ski around here somewhere. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 pm
{{What's wrong with socks and sandals? confused }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 pm
She poured herself some more coffee and couldn't help but grin at his enthusiasm. "Justin, babe, we'll have plenty of time to do all the fun stuff, but I want some down time too. I just want to hang out, relax, go get a massage. I came down here to unwind, not go non-stop the four days we're here."

She took a sip of her coffee, "What time are we going fishing, anyways?"

((EVERYTHING is wrong w/socks and sandals! gonk Justin's in his 30's, not his 80's! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:58 pm
Oh yeah. Relax. cool Sure. You can get a massage. No problem, Babe! I can always hit the pool and do laps. I know all you ladies have to do all that …… whatever it is you do stuff. confused

I'm ready to do fishing right now! xd *He sits up eagerly.* You good on your coffee? biggrin

(( I wear socks with sandals all the time. rolleyes ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 pm
{{Ha! I'm younger than that... well... technically Tes the character is a hell of a lot older, but that's beside the point. *wears socks with his sandals* cool }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 pm
(( *Points at TES* cool See! xp ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 pm
She finished her coffee and stood up. "Sure, let me go grab my bag and we can get out of here." She went back into the bedroom and grabbed a small bag that contained a large beach towel, her camera and some tanning lotion. She came back out and they left their bungalow and made their way down to the marina.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm
*Can't get to the marina fast enough and Kat is taking her own sweet time getting there. stressed He helps her onto the boat, shakes hands with the captain who takes him to show him the gear and where he will be seated. He yells to Kat after he's had the full tour and made himself comfortable in the padded chair.* Hey, Kat! You're in charge of the cooler, Babe! cool *He lights a cigar as he watches another crew member get everything all set up.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 pm
She rolled her eyes and went to the bow of the boat and had a seat. She would have retorted with a sarcastic comment, but the engine roared to life. The boat took off and once they were out far enough, she pulled out her towel and spread it out. She pulled out her tanning lotion and went about applying it.

Justin however, was already casting off, trying to catch "the big one," as he kept referring to it. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:32 pm
*Watches Kat get settles and smiles. She's getting in her "relaxation" she wants and life is good. cool Focuses on the line and waits for "the Big One." cool

Just as he's about to ask Kat to bring him a beer, he snags something. ninja He eases into it, lets the fish take the line out and some of the crew gather around noting how fast the line is going and this sucker must be huge! pirate He waits for just the right moment and BAM! Yanks back hard and starts his mighty fish battle.* pirate  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 pm
Front half of her ready for the sun, she laid down on her back and closed her eyes, oblivious to what was going on on the back of the boat. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of the waves and halfway listened to the man-babble going on at "fish central." rolleyes  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games