Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Ah..yea pretty much the same for me. I'm still waiting for my car to come out of the shop and going through driving withdrawals...it suck. stare
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:06 pm

I know the feeling, what happen to yours?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:12 pm

I was on my way to work on Thanksgiving and skidded on some ice hit a utility post . My car ran fine but it was mostly the bumper/fender/and headlight that got the most damage on the right side. So now I'm just waiting for the call saying that its fixed so I can go pick it up and pay them and move on with life.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Oooo, that's a bad day.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Yea, between that, actually getting to work, and then finally getting to my family and my aunt breaks the glass table and she and I are arguing about me helping her clean it up to the point of screaming...yea...not so much a great Turkey day. Speaking of work, I need to get home and change so I can be ready for my ride. Take care okay hun? *waves to Nei as she heads out*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Ta-ta Liada. Hope everything goes well.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

*Slides in and adds a shot of Irish Cream to her coffee before toddling back out to work on the Holiday Prize Giveaway thread.*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

*walks in, arms loaded down with bags and heads for the bar, shivering. Setting her packages and purse on a table near the office, she heads behind the counter to start some milk to frothing for an ultimate hot chocolate. After a while, she tops off her hot drink with some Khalua and Baileys, a lot of whipped cream, and chocolate fudge. Coming around, she takes a seat on the corner stool, setting her cup down to cool a bit. She looked at the time, not wanting to be too long without checking on Lo*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm

*picking her drink up, she takes a sip, closing her eyes and enjoying the sweet warmth. Something flickers across her mind and she gets up, going to the jukebox. Perusing the selections, she grins when the song that pecked her in the head popped up. Choosing it, she waited for it to start, dancing back to her seat once it did*

Throwback Mood
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm

((ICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!! NOW THAT WILL BE STUCK IN MY DAMN HEAD ALL FRIGGIN NIGHT!!!!! stare ))

((oh, yeah....go check your email dammit. User Image))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

katana68
((ICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!! NOW THAT WILL BE STUCK IN MY DAMN HEAD ALL FRIGGIN NIGHT!!!!! stare ))

((oh, yeah....go check your email dammit. User Image))

{{ rofl rofl rofl

and I checked it. Will do. wink }}
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm

*strolls in and takes a seat at one of the tables with her laptop.*

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 pm

*makes his way up to the main bar area, smiling and waving at Icy and Liada as he enters*
Vendui'~
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:47 pm

*gets up just in time to pass Liada as she enters the bar, heading for the jukebox again, another song nipping at her brain. Pushing play, she turns around and smiles at Liada*

Another Throwback

Evening Liada. How's the holiday season treating you so far?

EDIT:*walking back to her seat, Ryzan comes up. Smiling wider, she veers his way and gives him a hug*

Ryzan! heart How are you? I wanted to thank you for the other night, and apologize for becoming so tired. sweatdrop I enjoyed our talk so very much. 3nodding

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 pm

*Razz pushes a piano into the bar, sits down in front of it, and then clears his throat.* Starts to sing and play the Tiger song.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games