Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm

*walks into MW needing something warm after a day spent walking around AS, making sure everything's going well. They'd decided to delay the opening to have more time to test the new equipment*

*once again the size of Velcore, follows Kits in*

((I'm curious about the starving artist's corner... ninja ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Psyzapp
16Material POWER: Icy invites you on the hunt with her. For some reason, she’s carrying sixteen geomantic figures. What on earth are those and where is she taking you?!! Icy has vanished and all you see now is a weapon she’s left behind for you to fend for yourself. Explain to FlameNightmare why you lost his partner in the wilderness and wear clothes to morn her disappearance for

{{That should say Flame Knightmaer}}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Kits Rose
((I'm curious about the starving artist's corner... ninja ))
{{That makes two of us ninja }}
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Flame Knightmaer
Psyzapp
16Material POWER: Icy invites you on the hunt with her. For some reason, she’s carrying sixteen geomantic figures. What on earth are those and where is she taking you?!! Icy has vanished and all you see now is a weapon she’s left behind for you to fend for yourself. Explain to FlameNightmare why you lost his partner in the wilderness and wear clothes to morn her disappearance for

(( Picky picky picky *goes to edit*))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm

-dame is about to answer Psy's question when she starts bursting out with more- eek -her lip trembles and she's about to ask a question of her own when Kits comes in-

-dame blushes and looks down into her hot cocoa- redface He....Hey Kits. -looks back at Psy- Psy...can we talk for a few minutes in your office?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Psyzapp
Flame Knightmaer
Psyzapp

(( Picky picky picky *goes to edit*))

{{Pft, god forbid anyone spell your name wrong, we'll see just how picky you'd be. stare }}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

(( rofl @ Flame ))

*She nods at Dame User Image and grins at Kits.* Hi Kits. Who painted Velcore Black? User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 pm

*feels like she walked in at the wrong time* Hi dame. Hi Psyzapp. This isn't Velcore. It's Smok. He's well... I kind of made him big somehow. sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 pm

-picks up her drink and waits for Kits to answer Psy and then for Psy to lead them into her office-

-looks at Kits- Again? Silly dragon just can't decided what size he wants to be, can he? xd
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm

*Gets up and grins at Kits.* Maybe he's just had a growth spurt. I don't know such things about dragons. neutral *She picks up her coffee.* Can you excuse us for just a second, Kits? User Image *She goes into her office and sits in the large chair at her desk. She takes a quick sip of her coffee and leans back into her chair holding the cup.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:04 pm

No... Gwee and Velcore agree that I made him grow somehow. I think he's happy being big, but he eats so much! gonk *nods and goes over to the espresso machine to make a hot chocolate*

*squeaks and walks over to the bar, looking over it at Kits*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:09 pm

-dame chuckles and shakes her head at Kits as she goes into Psy's office, pulling the door to-

-dame has a seat opposite Psy on the couch, holding her hands in her lap and staring at them-

... sad Psy... -her voice goes out, she clears it slightly- Uh...um...-tries not to look Psy in the face-

-shifts uncomfortably then takes a deep breath, her words all rushing out at once, eyes tearing up- Psy, whydidyoukickmeout? DidIdosomethingwrong?! gonk cry WhateveritisI'llstop, I swear! crying

-she sets her jaw, trying to blink her tears away, staring at the floor-

-she squeezes her fingers together, directing her gaze to them- This is...was my home, Psyzapp... -she says quietly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:15 pm

*makes his way upstairs with Tes. When the passage opens and he sees dame and Psyzapp in the office having what seems to be a private conversation, he gets and embarrassed look on his face*
Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies redface We will just be passing through sweatdrop Please excuse the intrusion.

*grabs Tes' arms and quickly exits the office and into the main bar area*
Vendui' Kits~
*waves at her and takes a seat by the counter*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 pm

*finishes her hot cocoa and turns around* Hi Ryzan. ^_^ *walks around and takes a seat near him*

*walks over and puts his head in Kits' lap, squeaking up at her*

You can't be hungry again! You just ate at Aqua Springs! gonk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:24 pm

(( I LIKE NUMBER 11 IN THE RN!!!!!! I was also told if Razz roles an 11 he gets a pair of Leko's panties User Image I can't wait to hit 11......))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games