Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 am

*shakes her head and chuckles softly, still wiping at the tears*

Stop apologizing. You had no idea, and I honestly didn't mean to let the floodgates open on you. sweatdrop

*sniffs and takes a slight step back, offering a small smile as she gathers the front of her wrap in her now wet hand*

You've done more than you know Ryzan. Though we don't spend a lot of time together or get to talk much, you never mind lending an ear or shoulder when needed. Flame, Horne and Stubbs were all too busy yelling and threatening me to actually sit and listen. But I can't blame them. I know how they felt, but I was being selfish. I was entrusted with the spreading of Livs remains, and I wanted to visit all the places I knew she would've loved to have seen again and leave a piece of her at each destination.

*at that time, Lo comes back, rubbing her head against her leg and sitting by Ryzan. Looking down at Lo, she feels a fresh set of tears coming on and decides that was a good time to go and clean up behind the leopard. Holding up her hand in pause, she goes to where Lo just came from*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:39 am

*offers a smile of his own to Icy when she mentions how she scattered her friend's remains, absently reaching down and petting Lo when she approaches*
That sounds like a truly beautiful way to pay your last respects.

*before he can say more, Icy puts up her hand and walks off. He nods his head in acknowledgement and looks down at Lo*
I hope you have not been troubling your temporary caretaker. *scratches behind her ear*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 am

*Lo lets out low, grumbling purrs as Ryzan scratches behind her ears, closing her eyes. After a while, Icy returns from cleaning duty, a look of amusement on her features*

Seems Lo has been testing her stalking abilities back here. She's taken a liking to a big tree over there, which has numerous claw marks on it's trunk. I can see why because it looks just like her favorite one back at home.

*smiles down at Lo and bends over, hugging Lo and nuzzling her head. Straightening back up, she smiled at Ryzan*

Well sir, I think I've kept you out in the cold long enough for that hot toddy to wear off. I know mine has, which means.....another round before bed! xd Come on, lets get inside and me cleaned up.

*walks to her back entrance, scanning and opening it, letting Lo and Ryzan in before her. Securing the door, she takes the cup from Ryzan and offers him a seat as she returns the scooper back to Lo's room, stopping in the kitchen to drop off the cup first*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 am

*takes a seat on the couch in the living room, leaving the wrap on a while longer, waiting to warm up a bit before removing it. While Icy is off taking care of other things, takes a look around the room, sighing a bit at the noticeable layer of dust covering most things*
Gi ussta....

*laughs a bit to himself*
I suppose these quarters are in mzilt better condition now than the last time I recall being here for any extended length of time. The place was a mess and both Quortek and I were mistaken by security as the cause of said mess sweatdrop Poor Saber had also been locked away in your closet.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 am

*going into the bathroom to wash up, she comes back out and fills Lo's water bowl and food bowl. After taking care of Lo, she pulls out the ingredients for the recipe from earlier, taking down two mugs from her cabinets. Waiting for the water to boil, she melts the butter, adds the sugars and rum to both cups. Soon she's walking into the livingroom carrying both mugs, setting one in front of Ryzan before taking a seat opposite him*

*stops in mid-sip, looking both shocked and confused at what he just said*

eek confused

A mess? My place? confused With you and TES the culprits? eek And Saber locked in my closet?! eek What in hell has gone on since I've been gone?! gonk

*sets mug on the coffee table, pinching the bridge of her nose*

Good lord. I'm sure the report is somewhere-

*motions to the several heaps of paperwork stacks laying around the coffee table and recliner*

-in there. stressed

EDITED
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 am

This was quite some time ago. I believe it may have been during your previous leave. I do not know exactly what happened, jhal from what Saber had said, it was the doing of Razz and his... um... I am not really sure what she is to him now that I think of it sweatdrop I will just say his "partner", Ticklebottom. Quortek and I had heard screaming in the corridor... though we did not see to it immediately because we were... *coughs and blushes, looking off to the side* ... otherwise occupied redface

*picks up his drink and carefully takes a sip before continuing*
When we later arrived to investigate, there were things laying about all over, and we found Saber locked in the closet, looking a bit traumatized. I believe she had come to apprehend Razz herself, jhal Ticklebottom locked her in the closet. Security then arrived as Quortek and I were leaving and they had thought we had broken in. sweatdrop Saber had thankfully cleared things up for us when she got her wits about her again and I was cleared to leave. it took jabbress scolding the rest of security for them to release dear Quortek, though sweatdrop

I am sure your quarters were cleaned before you had returned, and I was told by jabbress that the man who was in charge at the time was fired, so I do not think there is anything regarding the incident that you will need to take care of... if you have not had to take care of it already sweatdrop

*sets down his cup and removes the wrap, folding it up and placing it beside him*
I did not realize your duties here entailed such a great deal of paperwork sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 am

*at the mentioning of Razz, she scowled, rubbing the bridge of her nose again. When Ryzan also mentioned one of security being fired, recognition settled in*

So I can thank Razz for the mountain of paperwork I came back to after Switzerland, huh? stare Shouldn't surprise me since one of those heaps belongs specifically to him and his panty fetish. rolleyes I remember the incident being reported, but it was not stated that it was -my- place that was trashed nor that you and TES were even suspects in the incident. Although now the fresh carpet marks and bedding that I came home to, not to mention all of my blades dulled, fits the situation to a tee. No wonder I had to get rid of the whole freaking lot.

*sighs and leans back, sipping her drink before answering about the paperwork*

As far as all of that, it's mostly weekly reports, payroll receipts, uniform/equipment order forms,repair forms/bills, incident reports, etc. Usually everything is done electronically, but since only Flame and I have the codes and passwords to certain encrypted files, paperwork has to be filled out if neither one of us is available. I didn't take into consideration the thought of Flame forming a search party to look for me, so I figured he'd take care of security while I was gone. I'm hoping within the week, gratefully less, I'll have everything squared away.

*hesitates for a moment, but looks at Ryzan a second later, a question forming*

Ryzan, may I ask you a personal question?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 am

Gi ussta. That sounds quite tedious. I suppose there are some great disadvantages to having such limited access to certain things.

*takes up his drink again and holds it in both hands*
Ask anything you like. I do not mind~

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 am

*smiles and glances at his hands then back to his face quickly*

I'm sure you remember the storage incident that helped mend our differences. Well, during our 'stay', I noticed that you, uh, had some scars on your hands and chest. I've always wondered how you got those, but could never quite bring myself to ask you, at first b/c we'd only just started conversing without the need to be at each others throats, and then b/c the time never seemed appropriate. Heh, the time doesn't seem appropriate now.... sweatdrop

*sips her drink, hoping she hadn't overstepped her bounds, then quickly adds*

You don't have to answer if it's something you choose not to enclose. I understand that completely.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 am

*looks at Icy wide-eyed for a moment, blinking a few times*
... gi ussta... I did not realize you had seen them...

*smiles a bit, shifting his cup to one hand*
Soon, many may not even know they existed in the first place.

*holds up one arm and with his free hand pulls down his sleeve, revealing the once deep, dark scars that littered his forearm are now highly faded. After allowing Icy to get a good look, he moves his arm to the side and pulls down the collar of his shirt, showing the one on his chest is similarly faded*
A fox-demon woman by the name of Liada who has become a regular patron sold Quortek a bronretla cream that has been doing mzilt to rid me of these.

*releases his collar and pulls his sleeve back up*
There are a few who know of the one on my chest. I had acquired it when Quortek was finalizing his original arrangements to come to this world. I had taken to heavy drinking to help me cope with him leaving, jhal that only made matters worse. One tangi, after having quite a bit over my limit, I had thought it to be wise to attempt removing my heart so I would not be pained by being separated from him for what I thought at the time would be permanently. Of course, actually removing the heart would have been quite a task and all I managed to do was plunge a dagger into it. A novice cleric happened to find me, removed the dagger, and healed the wound... rilu'oh, because they were lacking in experience, it left a scar.

As for the ones on my arms... they are the oldest scars I have. I got them when I was still a teenager. sweatdrop I was still a bit confused as to what my feelings for Quortek were at the time. Though I knew they had a bit of a romantic nature about them redface ... it was difficult to accept at first. I tried to think of it more as just a sort of... how you say... idolization of sorts.... wishing to be more like him. With that in mind, when he told me he was going to train to be a rogue, I took up the training as well. Rilu'oh... the life of a rogue is certainly not something I was ever accustomed to sweatdrop While I excelled in things regarding trickery and deceit, I was terrible at combat.

One of the trainers decided that what I really needed to motivate me to better myself in combat was to practice dueling with actual daggers. He went easy on me at first, jhal grew noticeably frustrated at my lack of talent in the art of swordplay. Eventually, I was disarmed and I put my arms up like this... *sets down his cup and holds up his arms in front of his face, hands balled up with his palms facing toward him* ... to try to protect myself. *sets his arms down at his sides when he's done demonstrating*

Despite being unarmed and no longer fighting back, the trainer continued to attack me. The wounds would have easily been healed by an experienced cleric.... jhal... sweatdrop ... when Quortek saw me being attacked, he.. um... slit the trainer's throat sweatdrop We were both then detained. Though Quortek insisted that I had nothing to do with the trainer's death, I was not released, nor was I allowed proper medical attention for my wounds. Quortek tried to treat them for me the best he could, jhal he is certainly no cleric.... hence the scars.

*finishes up his drink and sighs as he looks into the empty cup*
There is a bit more I could say, jhal I feel I have already spoken quite a bit, and you look tired. It was bronretla to speak with you at length again heart

*sets the empty cup down and stands, walking over to Icy and giving her a hug*
If you wish for any assistance in cleaning your quarters and making it more of a home for yourself once more, I am right across the hall~ Do not hesitate to ask. Plynn kyon~

*starts to show himself out, but Icy walks with him to the door and bids him farewell, closing the door and locking up behind him. He then returns to his own quarters.*

Ryzan Vixtul

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:18 am

*knocks*

Hello?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 am

*appears and opens the door to MW*
Nei! User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 am

*glomps*

Milady, I believe that I'm back to normal. No more freaky happenings.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 am

redface
Oh that is wonderful! User Image
I am so happy about this!

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 am

Normal according to research that is.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games