Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Sometimes peace and quite is needed.
Needed for mental health User Image

*sticks another pastry in her mouth*
I'm just so happy we were able to get in so early! User Image
*sips the Vodka and winks at Aleksei who straightens his stance after*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm
So early? *looks around for a clock* eek Wow, it really is early here! *takes a drink*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 pm
"It was kind of like this when we went to Tokyo, except it was closer to lunchtime than it was breakfast. rofl " She slid her glass back over to Aleksei for a refill and gave him a grin when he handed it back to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:51 pm
After you've finished those ladies I think we should be heading back.
We surely do thank you for your hospitality Aleksei wink

*tips back her drink and polishes it off*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 pm
((All I can do is lurk since I missed the jump crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 pm
((We'll go out again soon, Liada! Kat will prolly still be celebrating for the rest of the week! wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 pm
*finishes her drink and the pastry she'd been nibbling on* Traveling around the world like this really is confusing. sweatdrop But it's fun too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 pm
She ate one more pastry and grinned at Kits. "I rather like the not having to fly and deal with customs when I travel with Leko."

She finished off her drink and set the glass down. "Well, I suppose we need to get back. Whenever you're ready, Leko. User Image"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:04 pm
*leads the ladies out of the bar then waves to Aleksei*
*he stares into space*
Did that really just happen? confused
*he knows it did as he cleans up glasses and plates*
*Opens a portal once they are down the road and shuffles the ladies inside*
*back to MW*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 pm
*Kits had finally managed to catch Amy this morning at Aqua Springs to discuss some of the changes that they were planning. After eating lunch in the lounge together, the two of them took a walk around the grounds to look at the new picnic areas. With spring's plans moving along nicely, Kits headed home early. Checking the mail, she'd been a little disappointed that she hadn't received a response from Rod yet. She knew he was busy, and the letters would take a while to travel, but she was looking forward to hearing from him.

Kits then turned her attention to something that would take the better part of the afternoon: pet bathtime. With the very nice weather today, she'd let the animals outside this morning before leaving, and had to track them all down. Smok was the hardest to find, as usual. However, he didn't put up a fuss about the bath when Kits told him she'd take him over to play with Thistle tomorrow if he behaved.

Later that night, with all of her pets clean and fed, Kits sat down in the living room with a book, the animals gradually taking up their favorite spots around her for a quiet evening at home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 am
{{*hugs Kits* Loved the post! I hope things slow down for you soon. Miss you!}}

Amy had had a wonderful day yesterday with Kits, and today she was having just as much fun watching Thistle and Smok play around outside as she worked on her own garden outside of her and Karrie's home. Some of the fairies from her old home had asked to come over here to help her garden grow here, and some even wanted to go to AS to help with that garden, though that took quite a few more fairies there since the garden would be so large. She had happily accepted and now took to wearing the necklace the fairies had given to her months ago all of the time. They had added an element to it that allowed her to use her powers to make it smaller or bigger and to make it glow or not even though her powers only allowed her to transfigure cloth. With the fairies' own magic added to the necklace, it allowed her powers to transfigure the necklace as well. So now, fairy dust should never bother her again as long as she remembered to wear it every day.

She and Kits had also talked about the interview Amy had had with Shadow about the security guard position. After Kits had listened to everything she had to say, she quickly agreed that he sounded like he'd be a great employee. So, later this afternoon, Amy would go to AS and send an employee over to Shadow's to tell him the great news.

For now, though, Amy prepared the ground to be planted while the fairies followed her and planted seeds as well as their own dust to help everything grow beautifully. Every once in awhile, Amy would look over at Thistle and Smok, smirk as they wrestled, and would then throw a little bit of shrubbery over at them. Smok was already getting dirty, so this wouldn't hurt anything. She'd have to take them both to AS for a bath.

When she would throw the shrubbery at them, it would startle them and they would look up at her. Then, they'd squeak and run over to her, interested in what she was doing. Then, they'd go back to wrestling after a bit. Sometimes, a few of the fairies would join in on the play as well. It was a wonderful morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm
*Kits had spent a couple of hours this morning at Aqua Springs, then returned home for lunch. After taking an unplanned nap on the couch with her pets, she went out to do a little grocery shopping. She was thankful for Rod's car, since by then it had started raining. After putting the groceries away, with some help from Gwee, mostly opening and closing cupboards and the fridge, she went into her studio to paint.

A few hours later, Kits went back outside, realizing she'd never checked the mail today. When she found a letter from Rod in her mailbox, she immediately sat down to read it, grinning as she opened the envelope*

rodenrock
My Dearest Kits,

Things have been hectic around here. The cartographer showed up with his assistant and all sorts of trouble followed them. He's a dark and sinister-looking man himself. Think Jafar except sturdier looking...and not so Arabic. xd He has a dark beard and mustache, neatly trimmed and dark unfeeling eyes. Don't get me wrong, he is excellent at his job, but he gives me the creeps. His assistant isn't much better; I haven't heard him say one word since he got here. I know he speaks because I hear whispering from their tent at night...unless Mr. Cartographer is also a ventriloquist. lol

As far that mess of trouble, the first three days after they arrived, it rained nonstop. It rained so much that we had to set up a temporary camp on high ground because of flooding. Some expensive equipment of the scientists was ruined in the flooding. Thankfully only some papers and envelopes of mine were ruined. My camera equipment was fine. Unfortunately for the others it was much needed equipment and they had to send for another to be shipped.

So after all that rain and flooding, we were finally able to move back to camp and clear out debris while waiting for the shipment. I was lucky and got several good shots during the time. Finally the day came that the package was supposed to arrive to "The Professor" and the brother/sister team headed off to town to pick it up. It was supposed to be an all day affair, since they were going to pick up supplies while they were there and because town is so far away. Well, they didn't come back at nightfall. Boros was concerned but said if they didn't show up by midday on the morrow, we'd go check it out.

Long story short, we had to go to town. They ran into problems with the shipment. It had not come in the day before and then when it arrived in the morning, the merchandise was completely destroyed from careless handling. Poor Professor had to order it again. With our heads hung, we went back to camp to wait three more days for the scientists' equipment.

When I went to bed that night, I noticed some of my personal affects had been rummaged through. Nothing had been taken that I could tell but it was definitely unsettling. I have yet to say anything because I don’t wanna cause a stir. Plus nothing was missing.

Those are just a few episodes of the bad things. There have been other strange and odd happenings around here lately. Just little things, but weird little things. Crazy s**t, Kits. Crazy s**t.

So, I hear you portaled? confused with Leko to Russia, I believe you said? That's pretty weird and cool at the same time. I'm glad you had fun. I haven’t been to many of the colder places on the planet. Mostly tropical or dry places. I would love to visit Moscow someday. I'm glad you got to go. ^_^ You deserve it.

How has everything else been? The pets? AS? Karrie and Amy? I hope they are all doing well. What has been up in our little section of Geezerville? Has my car been treating you well? 'Member with just the right amount of stroking and sweet talking, she'll purr all night long. wink (Kinda like her owner wink ) I'm sure you're taking good care of her. I have the utmost faith in you, Gorgeous.

Well, I need to be heading off. We are finally back in the swing of things with all the equipment needed. Don't wanna throw us off again. lol In a few days time we are doing a night expedition! I'm excited. I love taking night stills.

Alright Gorgeous, I miss you. I have been drying out some flower seeds to send you to grow in your garden or at AS. biggrin I hope to hear from you soon!

Your expedition man,
Rod

*A little concerned for Rod after hearing about some of the things that had been happening down there, Kits moved to her desk to start a response. She would mail it in the morning, on her way back to Aqua Springs. Reading his letter had also reminded her of how much she was starting to miss him, and she hoped that by sending her letter sooner, she'd get a faster response ninja *  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 pm
*arriving home late from Aqua Springs, Kits finds a postcard in her mail*

rodenrock
http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/rodenrock/April_26.jpg

We went into the city today and I was able to print out a few pictures. I'm saving some for later letters. wink Things have been going well. On the front of this postcard is a very pretty plant I took a picture of on the way to the city. It was a VERY long drive. mad But, I can't say I didn't mind the random pitstops to take pictures and for the scientists to ooh and aww over different flora and some fauna and random villages with markets with local produce. lol They collected samples and 'specimens' I snapped photos. lol In person, this plant is actually a very light lavendar. For some reason, the camera will not pick up its true color, no matter what I do. stare stressed However, this blue that it turned out reminds me of you. heart whee

I hope to see you soon, Kits. I miss you. sad

Snappingly yours,
Rod

*smiling at the much better tone of the writing, Kits turns the card over to look at the picture again. She looks at it for a few moments before her pets start coming up to remind her that their dinner is very late. Shaking her head, Kits puts the postcard into her sketchbook and goes into the kitchen to feed the animals*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm
*Last nights check-in went smoothly. The bungalow was nice and the two were tired from the evening's travel so they decided to unpack in the morning.

His military watch alarm went off at exactly 5AM although he was already awake anticipating it. He grabbed it quickly and shut it off so it wouldn't wake up Kat, promptly got out of bed and banged out a series of exercises and stretches for his run. He throws on a pair of shorts, a tank top and some running shoes and leaves to do his typical run.

He found out that this island is pretty damn small. He ends up doing laps around the entire thing several times to get in a full 15 mile run. stare He stops at the check-in desk and asks about any gym facilities like a weight room or a heavy bag. Something. He is told the island has no facilities like that and that this island paradise is for relaxation. stressed How is he to continue his scheduled regiment now? stare Annoyed, he thanks the clerk and goes back to the bungalow trying to think how he can substitute to keep up his routine. stare

Fishing! xd Yeah. He'll have to fight that huge fish he's going to snag! cool That will do it. wink He goes back to the bungalow, orders a huge breakfast, showers and gets dressed. As he waits for breakfast, he runs across a brochure. Scuba, snorkeling, kayaks, wave runners, kite boarding and last but not least "sky diving." cool * HELL YEAH! *flex*

*He picks up the phone and asks about sky diving and boat charters as breakfast is brought in and set up.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:21 pm
She heard him come in from his run and start the shower, Groaning a bit, she covered her head and tried to go back to sleep. Damn man, this routine is gonna get nipped in the bud. stressed After awhile, she decided she might as well get up before he comes in talking about how there's no "I" in "team" and all that other crap. stare Gawd, she needed caffeine, and she needed it bad.

She pulled on a white bikini and slipped her feet into some flip flops and made her way out to their balcony where breakfast had just been set up. The waiter did a double take at her, being as she was covered in a dragon tattoo. Apparently, the heavily tattooed set didn't come there often. She noticed only the coffee and poured herself a cup of dark goodness and added some cream to it.

She looked over at Justin and smiled at him, and then she burst out laughing at his attire. rofl "Well, good mornin', Grandpa....love the socks and sandals look you're sporting." She snickered and had a seat at the table.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games