Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

"Heh. Maybe so." Nezumi barely spoke up, thinking it best if he just shut up for a while. Instead of speaking, he subconsciously let his head rest just a bit more on his star's shoulder. Warmth was what he was after, though, but oh was it ever comforting.

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Ki...kidnapping?" Chiyou suddenly shrank at the thought. Kidnapping. Intruders. The thought of a poor little girl struggling to escape some attacker.
He could remember that kind of fear all too vividly, even though he was forgiving for what had happened.

"I....I can't think of a story..." the young blond gasped, trying to get his breath to come back to his chest. He had gone visibly pale at the thoughts Kai had accidentally stirred.

"Gomen..." Hideki smiled as best he could, curling tightly against the guitarist, "I guess I'm no good at this after all. You're a better storyteller than I am."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:11 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

After another fifteen minutes of working on Shou's feet, Jun felt the time was as right as it would ever be.

With a deft hand, he plucked Shou's phone right from his fingers, leaving the man rather shocked. Taking advantage of that moment of shock, he slid the phone across the room and lifted Shou's foot to his lips, kissing it like one might do unto royalty, his deep, dark eyes finally gazing up at the blond, meeting those glistening jewels he had once thought to be lost to the sea, those dazzling eyes he had dreamed of every night since they had been apart.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

He was about to respond to a curious tweet when suddenly his phone was plucked away. To be quite honest, that shocked the crap out of Shou. A masseuse should not have been that stupid! And then, his eyes zeroed in on the woman, anger lit across his glittering eyes.

It was then he met eye to eye with the 'man' who was kissing his toe...Jun. The second thought that made a critical roll in his head was that Ryuukaze set this up. Anger...and plenty of it caused his skin to tremble. He had been taken advantage of by that blasted violinist. Or Jun had threatened him...one of the two or both!

If they thought he would just fall down and start being lovey dovey, they had another thing coming. He was down right...livid! Yanking his foot away, he flipped around the table until he was on his own two feet leaving plenty of room between them.

"You....What are you doing here!? Haven't you done enough!? You made yourself perfectly clear weeks ago. And I certain am not interested in starting the conversation that WE did NOT have because you wouldn't believe I existed." He reached down and grabbed his phone just ready to scream to the high heavens!

Every muscle that had been massaged tensed like a vice and he was ready to move for the door. And at this moment he was dared to say he'd break his violinist neck for messing up his perfectly good vacation with this drama!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

User Image

"Beloved...." Jun began, speaking evenly and confidently, looking Shou directly in the eye.

"I know you don't want to hear it...but I at least have to say it, whether I deserve the chance to or not, now sit down and listen to me." he made himself perfectly clear, not being intimidating, but being very firm as he walked across the distance with such a determined air about himself that it seemed as if time stood still and before Shou knew what had happened, Jun was holding him, hugging him close with no intention of letting go.

"I didn't want to leave. I never wanted to leave...but bad things happened, love. In reality...I very well could be killed just for this...just for coming to see you. But! I don't think that will happen...because I think it's true, where there's a will, there's a way. I would do anything for you, Shou, my love. I'd fight the dragons of heaven bare handed just to stay by your side, and even death is favorable to living without you. Listen to me...please. Hear me out. Aishiteru." Jun leaned back slightly, gazing deep into Shou's amber eyes, his own eyes full of absolute honesty and hope...and a strength even Jun hadn't known he had, nor would he if not for Ryuukaze's help, really.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm not your Beloved! I don't want drama! I've faced the depths of the Tsumani! And when I returned the man at my side wasn't you! I've a nephew to raise now and That is the most important thing in my world!" he howled back and his foot stomped in his anger as he started to stride to the door. This was totally unreasonable to the star! Drama.

No he didn't want to hear it. He was like the wave of the storm right now much like the one that destroyed his world all in one night. As he tried to make it out the door he was pulled back into the man's arms and held tightly. He was in such a state that he struggled to get out of Jun's grip.

"You didn't want to leave but you DID! Bad things happen?! Don't give me that excuse!? What about the Bad things I went through!?! Are you seriously wanting me to believe that you couldn't even acknowledge my existence! Instead you bedded Naoko! And no, I'm not one to commit but my body wasn't even COLD!" It was easy to see that the irrational wild storm in Shou's eyes would take a while to abate even if he wasn't able to get out of Jun's grip he was certainly making it difficult to handle him.

It was hard to say how much was getting through to the angry blond right now. He was tense and releasing a lot of anger all at once. Of course, one had to expect something like this because Shou's moods swung like a pendulum at times. "Don't tell me you love me...don't even start there! When you're in love you don't turn your back on that one you love!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm freezing..." Akihiko said, arms wrapped around his shoulders as the car drove, rather slowly, through the beginning blizzard. "But you needed my coat more than me." he leaned forward in the car, asking the driver to turn the heat up more. "You're an ice cube even when it's hot out." the musician teased before leaning over and cozying up against Izzy.

"I'm glad to be home... but apprehensive too..." he whispered, suddenly turning rather serious as he shivered slightly. "But we'll have a good holiday... won't we?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:07 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Hearing that Akihiko was freezing made Izzy frown. He unzipped his Eskimo suit and then grabbed Akihiko's hands and shoved them inside his coat around his waist before leaning in and snuggling as close as he could get to them.

"Now that should warm you up. You should be wearing your coat!" he sneaked a kiss upon Akihiko's lips as close as he was and then sighed. "I'll be glad to be home too." But the next words he didn't mimic. No, because in truth he worried quite a bit about things. Koyasu Aki wasn't the man Izzy had thought he was. Matsumoto Izo was like a storm from Hell. He only had confidence in his own family in California. Why couldn't they have stayed there...with MeKA?

But he knew that Akihiko wanted something of his legacy. However, was it worth it? But he tried not to dwell too long on the matter when Akihiko spoke about the holiday. "We most certainly will." he answered and poked at the man's ribs. "You still owe me a birthday cake and we need to decorate a tree of some sort....oh...my. Do you even have a holiday tree in your house somewhere packed up?"

He wondered if Akihiko really ever celebrated Christmas at home. Actually this was the first year he would spend with the star of over this occasion. He had his doubt even if he loved the man, he knew that Narcissus was rather a b*****d most days to every one else and often on tour. This year had been exceptionally different due to injury and other events.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm

User Image

The harder Shou struggled, the tighter Jun held him. He wasn't going to let go, even if it meant him getting beaten, battered, and bruised...though he didn't intend to let that just happen if he could help it...which it was fairly obvious he could, given the fact that his strength far outmatched that of the lithe blond.

"Oh, but I do love you, and I'll say it a thousand times, now stop being stubborn and come here." the dark vocalist insisted, picking the blond up easily and carting him over to the massage table and setting him down gently, wresting the cell phone from Shou's hands and slipping it down the front of his now slightly opened kimono.

"You can rage at me all you want, Shou, and that's fair enough. I was wrong, and I'm here to admit that I was wrong. But...sometimes you do turn your back on the one's you love...if you think that means protecting them. You can't tell me you don't know of anybody who's ever done that before. Even if they were wrong. I was wrong. I was afraid. But I came back because I love you far too much...and you are mine...as I am yours. I mean...for god's sake, Shou...I'm standing here dressed like a goddamn woman just to tell you I'm sorry. If that isn't love, then I don't know what is..." Jun cracked a smile, then began to laugh his deep laugh for a moment...until he leaned forward and kissed Shou, staining the blond's lips red from the lipstick.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Glad for the warmth... and for any reason to wrap his arms around his manager, Akihiko snuggled against the man and closed his eyes. He was... comfortable... his heart felt peaceful...

"I've a small fake tree boxed up." the musician replied, glancing at Izzy for a quick moment. "And don't worry, Ruki. You will have a brilliant cake tonight. AND a home cooked dinner... since SOMEONE can't fix food to save his life..." Narcissus oh so loved to tease his partner about that. "Then... after dinner and dessert... I'll give you your birthday present. No innuendo intended..."

Suddenly his phone started buzzing and, withdrawing it from his coat... which Izzy was wearing... Akihiko looked at the text. "Lucky..." he whispered then looked at his manager. "Not you, I mean... I mean Shou's lucky... look at the resort he's staying at." the musician smirked, turning the phone for Izzy to see. "Seems someone..." Narcissus poked Lucky in the chest. "Needs a phone. Looks like Shou's going to be your text buddy. Should I be jealous?" he teased.

"Chi...Chi-chan?" Nakai said worriedly, putting his hands on the young man's cheeks and forcing him to look up. "Hey... what happened? What'd I say?" he asked, knowing that something had set the 'kid' off.

"I... I thought you wanted to tell scary stories..." a soft smile came to Kai's lips. "Don't tell me I really did frighten you... It wasn't my intention, kiddo..."

"Your house. Got it. Combini. Got it. Heater. Got it." Yuuji was acknowledging everything Michi was saying.

But was he really paying attention?

Yes and no... because at the moment the more pressing matter was that Aki's butler had informed him that the tiger of Ohayou was in bed, a personal physician on call.
Seemed the frigid weather wasn't doing the man's condition any better... nor was the amount of work. Yuuji had thought about contacting Hiroki to return to Tokyo, but with the blizzard it would be too late.
And why worry the man when there was nothing to be done?

They pulled up to the combini and the driver was ordered to go inside and get the items Nezumi requested. While the man was gone, Takagi turned in the chair and looked at physical therapist and manager in the backseat.

"Look, Tanaka-san. Don't tell Akihiko but... I've been corresponding with his grandfather's butler. Seems Aki's... not doing so well. His personal physician is staying at his residence over the holidays due to the weather and to keep an eye on him but..." Yuuji shook his head slightly. "It doesn't look good. I'm telling you because you're involved now... and because I trust that you won't let my cousin know. Got it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the physical therapist.

Amber eyes flickered over to Ryu. "Damn it I just want to pounce you..." he whispered but then looked back to Ko-kun. "Mmmm... no ideas yet... but it has something to do with Izo. He's... traumatized. No doubt he experienced things similar to what I went through when Izo's men nabbed me..." the blond shivered slightly at the thought. "He's just a kid, Ryu-kun... Just a little boy... Who would want to hurt a child?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

He tried to get out of Jun's grip and was having a hell of a time. He pushed and shoved and ended up getting his phone stolen again and shoved down the front of Jun's kimono. A small corner of his mind told him one thing. After this, Shou, you're going back to the trainer and buffing up a bit. Not that Shou wasn't extremely flexible and well trained in sword play. But wrestling was not on of his finer skills.

"You most certainly do Not!" Shou spat back. If his hair could have raised off his body it would have right now. His butt landed on the massage table and right away he yelled. "Give me back my phone now!" His raging obviously wasn't done for the night not one single bit.

"Wrong?! You're more than wrong! You treated me like I was DEAD! No you never turn your backs on the ones you care about even if you're being blasted by the 9 Hells themselves!" It was a difference in opinion that came from a Samurai like ideal. One went down fighting...one didn't turn away. He couldn't fathom that notion if he tried. Would he do that to Ko?....Never! Would he do that to Izzy? Never!

"No I've never seen any one to do that before. And that isn't even addressing why you slept with Naoko! Do you know what I did on that boat! Nothing! I had a handsome man that I could have given myself to completely and he might have returned that too. But I refrained! Thinking that YOU would be there when I got back! And when I got back what did I do? I gave that sweet manager to my RIVAL that would never turn his back. Thinking you would be there! But when I call you...Your with Naoko and say I'm Dead!"

"Love me!? How is that loving me!? You've not even explained yourself to me! I don't know what you expect showing up here like this. I don't know if you expected me to just fall apart or just fall in your arms. But from my point of view you have to earn that opportunity. This isn't Magic!" he responded not even addressing the fact that Jun was dressed as a woman. Although it was amusing if it would have been any other day.

Then suddenly he was kissed and his world halted for a moment....his eyes stunned.

1...2...3....breathes between his pulling away and the slap that resounded against Jun's cheek. "You selfish b*****d! You assume that I'll suddenly forgive you!" He pushed away and stood up taking a really deep breath trying to avoid tears in his anger. He wiped the red off his lips. And it smeared his powder white cheek like blood.

"I'm flighty...I'm unable to keep my world straight sometimes. But...let me tell you this. I'm not a fool. I'm not Naoko..." His eyes flared with a steady gaze that steeled as he spoke. "I don't break and submit....I fight...I never turn my back and I don't give up. If you want to be in my life....Earn it! Don't give me excuses...don't give me hope then shatter my dreams. I'm a parent now, Jun. I have no time for games or drunken cries for help." Pointing out that he had heard about Jun's drunk attack on Ryuu.

"That man that you know as Shou, grew up quite a bit while you were turning your back on him." said Shou as his stormy amber eyes gazed back at the other man. He had to be steel...because if he cried he might have taken Jun back. But there were too many things that needed saying long before that would happen. He wanted answers...deserved answers. And now that he had Ko, he'd take Nothing less.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:20 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"It's...it's nothing, Kai-kuma." Chiyou squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting his lover to see any fear in him. Instead, he put his hands on the guitarist shoulders and pushed himself forward for a kiss.

"I'm not scared. I promise. I won't ever be afraid again, as long as I have you." Hideki opened his starry eyes and gazed warmly up at his lover, his heart so completely open and trusting to the man who held him close.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Heeeeey now, I know babe. I feel the same way too, but be patient. Eventually." Ryu smirked, nudging the pianist with his shoulder.

"Izo, huh? Figures. Only a snake like that would hurt a child. Izo needs to be stopped. He's done far enough damage to too many innocent people. You, me, Ko-kun, Jun, Shou, Sai....I'd say every bit of all we've ever suffered could probably be traced back to him in some way shape or form..." the violinist clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"Well, no matter what, we'll see to it that Ko-kun is protected."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 pm

User Image

The slap stung like a b***h...but he knew he deserved it.

"I don't expect sudden forgiveness, Shou. That's not what I'm asking. I came to apologize, yes. I came to get you back...yes. But I know that takes more than just magic and fairy tales. I certainly don't think you're Naoko, either. He was...my past. We fell into eachothers arms in absolute grief and altered mental states, the both of us, after we thought you had passed. I was so insane from grief, among other things, that I couldn't accept your being alive. Hell...ask Narcissus how I wept over you...for days. I refused to leave Hawaii, hoping that they would at the very least find your body...but Izo...he sent someone after me to bring me back, and when I refused...things got ugly. I'm not trying to give you excuses or false hopes or...." Jun paused, tilting his head for a moment.

"Wait...did you just say...you're a parent...now?" Jun paused, hesitating a bit now. Ryuukaze hadn't informed him of that part...and that was quite an important thing that he needed to know! Vital, even!

"Since when? How? I...I don't...I....congratulations!" was all he could manage, with a sad smile and a tear in his eye. Shou....a parent...how glorious was that?! And how truly, terribly, he wished to be a parent as well...to give a life to a child that was proper and good.

"That...changes a lot of things then...beloved. If...if my loving you is going to cause any disharmony for a child....then...then I don't know what to do. One thing I will never do, Shou, is harm a child. Be that mentally, physically, emotionally...I remember all too well what it is to be a broken, scarred, frightened child. I...I'm torn. I don't want to let you go, Shou. Not now, not ever...but I don't want to ruin a child's life either. I would do anything to defend your child's innocence...even if...that means I have no choice but to let you go." Jun stepped away, letting go of Shou and taking his cell phone out of his kimono and handing it back.

"I'll go....if that's really what will make you happy...but I promise you...if you ever, ever change your mind...I'll be there for you this time. For you...and your child." a single tear fell from Jun's eye, but he wiped it away quickly. Children had always been his weakness...he couldn't help it. It would be truly selfish of him to push any further with Shou now that he knew the man he loved was responsible for a child and didn't want him around. He couldn't just demand his way into a child's life, and he knew that.
Hence...he was ready to go. All Shou had to do...was say the word.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Naoko shivered at the thought of Izo again... the pianist unconsciously getting closer to Ryu, his lithe hand reached out and clasping the violinist's own close. The shiver turned to a slight tremble as he remembered what had happened not long before.

"It... it happened again..." he whispered, amber eyes glancing, ashamed, at his dear akuma. "I followed someone who I thought was Jun and... some men jumped me... hours, Ryu-kun... They had me for hours and..." the blond turned his head away from Ko and into Ryu's shoulder for a moment. "Gomen... I just wanted you to know... before we... reunited..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi paled when he was told. Really, Michi hardly knew the man except for the things that Akihiko told him. And then he wondered if Yuuji should be with them or on his way to the Chairman's home. "Are you sure you can stick around for Christmas? I mean do you need to go see the Chairman?"

But then he was asked to keep it from Akihiko and he paused, "Yes, I've got it...Do you really think you should keep it from him? I mean it's his Grandfather after all. But well, It's not my family business so I can't really just go barging in." he answered knowing that Yuuji could make him stay silent by other means. That was far more scary....

Looking out the window he saw the driver rushing through the combini gathering all the things that they needed. Even a few things that Michi just wanted like the gooey egg and katsu plate that was a specialty in the store. Michi actually wanted some Japanese food. He hadn't realized how much he had missed it until now.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 pm

"It's the chairman's orders." Yuuji spoke, looking back out the front window and watching the clouds become even darker, if that were possible. "Akihiko is not to see him nor have any contact with him until he has... passed on so to speak." the man however sighed, looking depressed for a few moments. "No... Akihiko will learn the news when the media learns it. That... that's how the chairman wishes it... even if I think it a bad call."

"Liar..." Nakai whispered, his voice somewhat stern in all actuality. "I said something wrong. Tell me, Chi-chan. I don't want to scare you. I don't want to see you scared... because it..." he stopped, arms around the young man. "Because I can't stand to see the fear in your eyes... to hear it in your voice... to feel it in the tremble of your body..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games