Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:32 pm
I'll be away on the 15th until the 24. this month.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm
Hey everyone! Letting you know I changed my name from Mothette to Insatiable Design!!  

Insatiable Design

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 pm
I'll have some time off Gaia(only checking update), because I'm very busy with my last school period.

edit: and maybe some posting. Just to keep my ban away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 pm
I am terribly sorry for not being here much but life kinda of went into overdrive!
I am involved in a lot at the moment:
French Class,
Mass Communications Class,
Newspaper Editor
Student Government Election Committee member
Student Government Constitution Committee Secretary
Interclub Council (senate of all campus clubs) Secretary
Journalism Club President
Delta Pride (LGBT Club) Secretary
Concert Choir Member
Chamber Choir Member
Teachers Aid (Job)
Tutor (job)
Planning another club
and dealing with being kinda ill
so yeah life went wild!
finals are coming soon and I am working the Student Government Elections at the moment so I may not be here much.
Also my choirs have concerts Sat. April 30, May 5, may 6 and middle of may.
busy i be...
hopefully i will be back soon

Oshenukhar

The Triwizard Cup

Eloquent Cat

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:09 am
Ack! I've been a bit busy with real life and forgot to post here!
I may not be able to post very much from now until the end of my school year (June) but I'll try c:

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:19 am
I'm going to be away from the guild for an indefinite amount of time. I haven't been coming on gaia at all lately and trying to balance it with all the other stuff I'm doing just isn't working.....So I'm taking a little(Month long?) Break. You are all wonderful people and I wish you the best until I return. Thank you smile  

Nite of Storms

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:34 am
This is just to let everyone know i may be on scarcely for a few days. My Paw Paw died today and we need to get everything ready to bury him. For my classes i will try to get them done as soon as i can.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm
DownAzzLette
This is just to let everyone know i may be on scarcely for a few days. My Paw Paw died today and we need to get everything ready to bury him. For my classes i will try to get them done as soon as i can.

I'm sorry <3  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:57 am
Hey guys things are getting a bit crazy here so I'll be gone a couple weeks or so. Teachers: I'll do the work when I can or you may drop me if you want since its such a short term.

@kamalia: I'm so sorry *hugs*

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:33 pm
Alright we finally have everything situated involving my pawpaw. So i am now able to be active in the guild. Again i am sorry i was unable to. But My family were the ones that have been taking care of him for the last two years so we had alot of stuff to get done.

I wanted to thank everyone for the private messages and everything. You don't know how much that means to me.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 am
DownAzzLette
Alright we finally have everything situated involving my pawpaw. So i am now able to be active in the guild. Again i am sorry i was unable to. But My family were the ones that have been taking care of him for the last two years so we had alot of stuff to get done.

I wanted to thank everyone for the private messages and everything. You don't know how much that means to me.

Sorry to hear about your loss! Of course, real life always trumps Gaia life!
Glad to have you back. I am indeed happy to know my guild members stick together when the time is needed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 am
I'll be away for a big amount of time, I haven't been on Gaia lately and I'm sorry that I didn't get this out sooner. I just haven't been on. Hopefully I'll come back one day, there is just a lot of things going on right now.  

The Inkspots

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

iiForgotten_Love

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 pm
I have opened up my marketplace store!(: Im so excited and i Cant wait to have people come in!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:50 pm
I am going to be gone for sometime. I found out two days ago my best friend has a brain tumor. So I need to go spend time with her and support her. I'll be back as soon as I can but not sure when.  

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm
It just occurred to me to post here, I won't be able to post much at all until next Thursday (17th I think) as I will be doing lots and lots of homework at light speed. I will be lurking however, on my brief brakes, I just won't be able to post.

@Zombilious I'm really sorry to hear that. Go support your friend, and we'll be here to support you if you need it. *hugs*

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff