Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 pm
Jengal slowly stepped into his new dorm room.
"Hello?" He said uneasily, he then eased himself when he realised no-one was in there, but then felt uncomforttable when he saw all the other peoples stuff. he put all his Bags on the spare bed, and began to unpack his stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 pm
Alex sighed "Actually I'm not taking either one I got Alchemy but that is just because I always wnated to be able to make stuff like My Uncle Ed"he said smiling as he saw Jack and Rina. "hey come on lest go make sure Rina doesn't get scared stiff"he said as he made the cloud follow him as he flew after Jack and Rina.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 pm
Rina nodded and pulled on the rains a bit to go higher. For once she wasent scared and she was going to take advantige of it. She started getting the hang of it. "Hey this is pretty fun once you know how to do it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 pm
Jengal
Jengal slowly stepped into his new dorm room.
"Hello?" He said uneasily, he then eased himself when he realised no-one was in there, but then felt uncomforttable when he saw all the other peoples stuff. he put all his Bags on the spare bed, and began to unpack his stuff
daisuke walked out of the shower only wearing jeans and drying his hair with a towel and noticed jengal "so your our new roomy?"  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:37 pm
' You know, Alena had the same problem as you. when she was little she found me and hatched my egg. hated heights but was all alone. the war had killed her family. She started riding me little by little. Now she's one of the most respected and feared Dragon rider's around.' he told Rina as he went a bit higher, Roaring.
Alena watched JAck and Rina, "Seems they are getting along." she said to Alex, She used her shadow powers to get off the cloud and fly right next to Alex. She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:41 pm
Rina laughed a bit. "I don't think i'll become much of a good dragon rider but i guess i don't know if i don't try." She said and smiled noticeing Alex and Alena comeing behind them. "Lets race back to school!" She yelled back at them then turned jack so they were heading back to the school. "Common lets go faster." She said to him  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:42 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

" i don't know either " he said. then he kissed Dessy repeatally

"well i gusse we could do this"Kisses him back repeatdly

Leon contiuned to kiss her almost making out with her

Deserei was doing the exact same thing as leon

Leon contiunes tokissher then he french kisses her putting his tougne in her month.

Deserei was shocked but calmed down and did the same thing to his mouth

Leon wraped his arms around Dessy and contiuned kissing her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:43 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon contiuned to kiss her almost making out with her

Deserei was doing the exact same thing as leon

Leon contiunes tokissher then he french kisses her putting his tougne in her month.

Deserei was shocked but calmed down and did the same thing to his mouth

Leon wraped his arms around Dessy and contiuned kissing her

Deserei wraped her arms around his neck and continued kissing  

Edina Elric

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:44 pm
Jack roared and smirked, "Alright, hold on!" Jack said as he started going faster, using his aero dynamic self to go a lot faster, Alex and Alena were being lost in sight.

Alena smirked as she used her 'wings' to go a bit faster. She tried catching up.
'Darn it! Im not use to flying..'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:44 pm
atamous and dark sit on the forest floor panting and breathing heavily "i almost have it down i think i can stand up to him now but i don't think i can win" dark smirks "yeah well you still have a ways to go if you can't land a hit on me and i couldn't land a hit on him so good luck" they started to chuckle  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:49 pm
Daisuke sat on the roof of the school writing in a book and looking into another ok so using milk, a small amount of blood and some iron, zinc and 12 other vitamins and minerals he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:53 pm
Rina leans telling jack to go down a bit. They could see the school. Rina saw Diasuke sitting on the roof of the school. "Mind if we get another passanger?" She asked Jack  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:54 pm
Alex smirked as he started off after them increaing his speed and making his body lighter as he flew past jack toward the school. "Sorry I think I may be late for class ok'he said as he made the air carry his words contol of wind was fun when you could control sound alittle to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:54 pm
'Not at all.' Jack said as he dropped down a bit and hovered in front of Daisuke.
'Hello.' He said politely.
Alena sighed as she lost sight of Alex.
'Well, this sucks..' She mumbled.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:56 pm
Daisuke kept writing not even paying attention to anything just concentrating on his work. most things of alchemy are concentrating on a few rules the most important is to gain something, something of equal value must be given in exchange  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games