Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:01 pm
Collie laughed slightly "Does it really matter how i am? How are you?" she said slowly looking up at him "You almost gave me a heart attake" she said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:07 pm
Lovie smiled. " Im fine. " He said looking down at his hands twiddling his thumbs.  

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:09 pm
Derrek batted at her arm, laughing. "Even if i did like him, he wouldn't go out with me." he stated. Derrek started towards the mall entrance.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:21 pm
Collie slowly walked up to him, brushing hair out of his face she kept her hand on the side of his face, half craddeling it. "Promise me you'll never do that again" she paused for a moment "Please. I thought you were going to die, i was so afraid." she said, tears slowly running down her cheeks. She pulled her hand back, covering her face with both hands.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Lovie stood up and wrapped his arms around Collie. "I promise I won't do that again. If we can talk out our problem" He said softly in her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Collie looked up at him. "I don't even care anymore, as long as you won't do it anymore, i don't care. I just want you" she said wrapping her arms around him she burried her face in his chest.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:54 pm
Lovie held her, " Then you have me. Im all yours." He siad softly rubbing her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:08 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. "I know..He already has Cassy...Wierd..Everyone her has someone,Collie has Lovie,My brother has Cassy,and I have you of course" she said smiling.

iK3RO

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:16 pm
Collie let out a long, reassured sigh. She was happy, and didn't want to move, she was happy just to be in Lovies arms, she felt safe and comforted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Derrek's stomach turned. she thinks we're together...i still like Lovie... he thought. Derrek smiled and linked his arm with hers. ahh, i can't say otherwise..its not like i dont like her.. he walked through the doors of the mall.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:30 pm
Roxy turned over in her sleep, kicking her foot out from under the covers. "You'll never catch me..." she mumbled, "Purple elephants rule!" She made a rock on sign with her hand and fell back asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:33 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly smiled as they entered the mall. She has been here a thousand times yes but now since she was here with Derrek,it felt different. "So..Where to first? Shopping or Food court?" she asked.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:37 pm
"Why don't we go shopping." she said as he steered her towards the nearest clothing store.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:39 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled. "Nice taste.." she smiled as she unlinked their arms and looked around the shop.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:49 pm
He laughed, "thank you." Derrek followed next to her and browosed the shelves.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games