Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:26 pm
Aya blinked in surprise at the sudden question. "Nothing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:19 pm
Rebecca cocked her head to one side."It's strange. I thought I saw Huge monster when I was on top of the roof..."  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:36 pm
Aya gave her a questioning look. "Monster...?" He asked, and eyes the duel disk she had strapped to her arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:15 pm
"Yup...I saw a HUGE shadow in the cafeteria when I was on the roof..." Rebecca noticed Aya was staring at her Duel disk. "Ah! I havent activated this yet. But I set up some hologram projectors around just in case somthing out of the ordinary happens..." After losing my darling once... I think almost anything that has do to somthing with history,magic, and monsters...can happen...  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:22 pm
Aya nodded. "I see...." He said, wondering what the thing was. It wasn't like any weapon he had seen before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:19 pm
((i'm leaving tomorrow. be back saturday))  

amore_mia_bella

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:48 pm
)

Johnny stared into the halls.
He just simply stared.
Nothing better to do anyway.

(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:45 pm
((tired of waiting for the other person to reply.....))

Tiffany wandered through the hallways and bumped into the boy who was staring into the hallway. "Sorry," she said with an apologetic smile.  

amore_mia_bella

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:29 pm
"I guess...I can show you how it works.." Rebecca decided to show Aya how her Duel Disk worked. She activated the Duel Disk and it unfold. Then, she took the card out of her locket and gets ready to place it in a slot. " Tell you the truth, I never used this card before..." She placed the card down. "Ties of Friendship!" In a beautiful holographic light, an angelic image of a blonde girl emerged. "It's simple really. I just place the card down and it appears. No skills needed to summon them...but to fight...duel, that's another story."
(( I'm going on vacation....I won't be back in awhile.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:38 pm
Aya was taken aback and looked at the projection with something close to awe. "What...?"  

AyaSantres

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm
Rebecca removed the card and turned of the Duel Disk. "It just computers and images...that can hurt...That's all." The image of the angel dissapeared, and she slipped back the card into the locket. "Something doesnt feel right tonight..."
((I'm going to this isolated place in Utah starting tomorrow...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:34 am
((Hello everyone! I'm Meghan ^_^ Nice to meet you))

Karika gave a long sigh as she looked up at her new school. Her new home. She continued to stare dreamily at it, her eyes fixed upon the large door. Clutching tighter onto her book, she opened the door, expecting some sort of teacher there to greet her and show her around. There was nobody. She looked down the empty hallway, staring blankly as she waited. "H-hello? Is anyone--" She paused, looking down at the ground, "here?" No response. She shook her head to herself, taking a small, folded map out of her book. "Alright--dorm 3? Or is that an 8?" She wandered down the hallway, her eyes fixed on the map more than her surroundings.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:38 am
A man stood before her, apparently a teacher of some sort. "Greetings... new here...?" He asked her, though the answer was obvious as she was absolved in her map.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:44 am
"Hm?" she asked in a dreamy tone, looking up at the man, "Oh--yes. I'm new here." she looked back down at the map, "I can't tell if this is an 8 or a 3 though..." Her large brown eyes stared back at the man, "Do you know?"

((In case it isn't up, it's a three. My info isn't up yet I don't think but I did get the pm saying I could start))  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:47 am
He looked down at the nap. "That's a three..." He stated simply, pointing to the number in question.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff