Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:39 pm
Sweets curled up in his cage, wishing a woman would come and buy him, men always looked at him, he wanted to rip they're eyes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:43 pm
[Lol tillman, wasn't Leon going to buy you or something?]  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:14 pm
((Since my slave with Sapphire never posts, I'm gonna make her but a new slave! > biggrin XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:18 pm
tillman Myers robert
Sweets curled up in his cage, wishing a woman would come and buy him, men always looked at him, he wanted to rip they're eyes out.

Sapphire walked into the slave, shop, looking for a slave. She stopped at Sweet's cage. "Hello." she said nicely. She wasn't sure if she would buy him, but she could at least talk yo him.  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:07 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
tillman Myers robert

Sapphire walked into the slave, shop, looking for a slave. She stopped at Sweet's cage. "Hello." she said nicely. She wasn't sure if she would buy him, but she could at least talk yo him.

"hello, you're very pretty" Sweets smiled at her, his tails curled around a bar of his cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:33 pm
"Thank you." Sapphire said. "So how old are you? I'm 17." she asked.  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:45 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"Thank you." Sapphire said. "So how old are you? I'm 17." she asked.

"young enough to want you as my master, but old enough to know when a master seems kind or not" Sweets said, smiling at her as he ran through all of the scenrios he could end up with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:51 pm
"Could you give me an exact on that?" Sapphire asked. She kind of didn't like to but slaves when she didn't know how old they were for some reason.  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:00 pm
"Around a thousand two hundred realm years" Sweets said "but that's almost seventeen here" He smiled at her "so I'm seventeen here"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:06 pm
"Oh, I see." Sapphire said, reaching in her pocket and feeling the lump of cash. "I'll be right back." she said as she walked over to the slave master and bought him. She walked back to his cage with the key and unlocked it. "I'm sorry, I never got your name. I'm Sapphire." Sapphire said as she gently pulled him out of the cage.  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:13 pm
"my name, my name is Sweets" he said, bowing to her "is there anything you request?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:19 pm
"Not at the moment, we just need to get in the car and go so we can actually get to my house." Sapphire said with a giggle. "Come on, she said, taking his hand and started to walk outside.  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:25 pm
Sweets followed his master, standing a good foot taller than her "so Sapphire, what should i address you as?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:33 pm
"Either Sapphire, Master, or Mistress. Whichever one you feel most comfortable saying." Sapphire said as they arrived at the car and she opened the door to the car for him.  

Ashley Amnesia

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:09 pm
he nodded, and got into the car.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items