Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:12 am
"Man. We should wait. I've only seen one Historic item before. If you're after those, we're as good as dead. Gotta remember, those are the highest level and the monsters are just as much"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 pm
(Hurr. I need to check this forum more often, X3)

"Sorry, sorry~!" Hitomi called as she warped in. "so this is the area? Sweet."  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:53 pm
"Please tell me you're not after the historic items...Please?" Zieg said looking at Mitsukai  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:52 pm
"Really! You're after the historic items?!" Hitomi jump.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 pm
Kaena brought his sword arcing down towards the lich's head, when the lich blocked Kaena removed one hand and drew out his claws, slicing at the lich with his left hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:22 pm
"Ooohhh so you guys know about them?" Mitsukai smiled and looked in the direction of the temple. "The boss is pretty hard but I know we can do it. I'm after the two weapons that are in here..if it drops a Historic Scythe or Historic Blades, I'll give them to you. Plus, there's something else I want in there. So, let's go!" She started running to the temple, and as she walked everything behind her slowly started to break and fall apart. "We have to hurry, the area outside the temple disappears and there's no turning back, not until we either die from the boss or beat it!!"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:03 am
Zieg jumped up and started running full force "You trapped us, punk! I'm gonna kill you if we live!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 am
Mitsukai giggled and continued towards the temple. "You'll live! Trust me!! I know everything there is to know about this place and the boss!!" Arriving at the temple, she turned around with a huge grin and her arms in front of her, with her staff in her hands. and waited for Zeig and Hitomi.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:46 pm
Zieg stopped next to her, panting, saying "When we leave, I'm dragging you to the arena for a beating" Collapsing on the ground from exhaustion  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm
Kaena's claws ripped into the lich, forcing the creature back as Kaena put away his sword and drew out his other claw, "Come on then." he said with a grin. The lich darted forward and swung his scythe downward as Kaena dodged to the side, rolling up to the side and slamming his claws into the lich's side.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 pm
Hitomi stopped near Mitsukai. "Woooow. A temple. I thought it'd be one of the alive dungeons."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:40 am
"If I do leave." She said quietly and kept her grin on her face, as she began leading Zieg and Hitomi into the temple. "Yup. It's just a temple. The only monster in here is the boss. Finikusu, it's a phoenix. Except there's a certain path you take.." Mitsukai put her hands out in front of her as a few cracks in the area formed and the area began to slowly fall apart, the floor soon disappeared and they began falling into nowhere. It seemed to happen so quickly, that Mitsukai almost forgot what was happening. "Oh! Don't worry, we'll appear in the boss's room soon. The area has to be created first." She grabbed her staff in both of her hands and looked at Zieg and Hitomi. "Get ready, we won't have any time to prepare."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am
Hitomi grabbed her twinblades and smirked. "This pheni boy is going down!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:03 pm
Kaena looked down at the quickly fading lich, "Defeated." he said dramatically before chuckling and heading to the treasure chest to claim his reward, he kicked open the box and frowned, nothing good. Kaena shrugged indifferently and headed to the Chaos Gate.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:10 pm
Zieg pulled out his scythe and began to use stat raising items on the team "What do you think his main element is?" He asked as he used ap do  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff