Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:49 am

Liz starred at the new arrival stangely. Something about him looked familiar but she wasn't sure what. Loki walked up and down her arm as he starred at the boy himself. Taking his gaze away and placing it on Liz it let out a low caw which signaled Liz's memory.

"Ahh, James. It's great to see you again." She said with a slight smile as the muscles in her face didn't seem to want to 'wake up'. She moved closer to the two and found her gaze being lowered as she approached.

She studied the boy before her... something was... different. "Uh, weren't you... taller?" She questioned as she made a hand gesture at being about an inch taller than herself. Loki ruffled his feathers in annoyance at Liz's stupidity.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:43 am

Remus looked up from Sirius when Liz spoke to someone behind him. He heard James and turned sharply, expecting to find said person. "Weren't you...taller? he stood up, stepping in front of Sirius and looked shrewdly at Liz.

"Liz, that's not James, that's Harry," he said with a grin. "Hello, Harry, glad you could make it, though I think you might want to sit down."

(ooc: I'm waiting for more angst...oh dear god, help us.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:55 am

(Angst, I see no angst)

"Sit down?" Harry asked, looking confusedly at Professor Lupin. "Where, we're standing in the middle of a forest?"

He looked at Liz for a moment. "Um...Harry, not James...I hope I'm not anything like my dad," he grumbled to himself. "But, um...who were you talking to?" he looked pointedly at Lupin. "I can't see anything."

(Watch your a**, Rem, I mean, you are standing in front of Sirius... whee )
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:36 pm

Sirius froze again as he listened to every one talking to Harry. He nearly screamed at Liz for calling him James.

Of course he wasn't James! Their voices were different, they were different...looks--well...ok, their eyes we're different, and Harry had that scar, and Harry was a bit shorter...but...he currently wasn't looking at Harry (or Remus' a** for that matter) he froze, the thoughts racing through his head.

It was just like when he had first seen Remus back in the school.

Harry was going to hate him. He'd never been there, and when he was, he was horrible, he wasn't there for Harry, he wanted Harry to be James, and in the end he left Harry again. Knowing Harry there was no doubt in his mind that he went through a period getting over the guilt and the shock.

And now he was back, and Harry had grown so much. More then Remus in fact! Because while Remus grew in age and had two more years of experiance under his belt--he was still Moony deep down inside and always had managed to find it in his heart to forgive.

Harry though...Harry was still a teenager. He swallowed hard and glanced up at the others as they talked--his fight or flight senses screaming one thing at him.

Flee.

He carefully turned into Padfoot and silently started slinking off, thoughts of Dementors and Death gone.

"But, um...who were you talking to? I can't see anything."

Sirius mentally cheered and thanked the Gods for the first time in his life for the Potter family's poor eyesight as he snuck off into the brush.

If he was lucky he'd be able to get away--and if he couldn't...well...he'd just have to deal with Harry glaring at him and then storming off in a huff, no doubt with Remus following after him trying to get him to calm down, be careful, it's dangerous, Harry please try to understand...

Because that's the Remus he remembered--and he'd had enough change for one life--two life times (more really as he counted living with the Potter's a new life, graduating another one, Azkaban as one, On the run...oh forget it...he's confusing himself) So even if that aspect of Remus had changed--Sirius really didn't want to think about it as Padfoot slunk away, tail between his legs.

((Angst? Self-conciousness? We've got it all here at "Torturing Sirius' Poor Mind!"))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:18 pm

Um...Harry, not James...I hope I'm not anything like my dad," Harry grumbled. "But, um...who were you talking to? I can't see anything."

"Yeah because you need your glasses" Kathryn thought, he looked a lot different without the trade-mark round black glasses covering his green obtics. Hrugging to herself she focused her eyes on Liz and gave her a weak smile, Harry was not James and she found it actually quite amusing she didn't recognize it. She didn't exactl know Harry well but she knew how he looked and knew of all the enormous feats he achieved. Too bad she was too wimp to go to the DA meetings when she had caught Fred and George sneaking back and they explained where they had gone and whether or not Kathryn would like to join.

"God, I'm such a geek" She thought bitterly. Sneaking away from Harry a bit, closer to Remus, she tried to eye Sirius but found there was no cowering adult. She peered into the trees with her slightly blinded eyes and saw a little black fluffy tail. He had made a break for it.

"My god Sirius, you wimp!" She thought angrily. "Like you can talk" Answered the infamous evil voice who took residence at the far back of Kathryn's mind. She gave Mr. Lupin a meaningful look and gave a tiny nod behind the man.
"He's gone" She mouthed, praying that Harry was too blind to see.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:17 pm

Remus looked behind him in alarm, ignoring Harry's question. He was going to pay for that later he was sure. Harry still had Lily's temper and he hated being ignored. But, Sirius had disappeared. "The great idiot," he grumbled to himself. "I'll be back," he said, plunging into the bushes after said idiot.

"Sirius Orion Black! You had better not be abandoning your godson!" he said once he loudly once he was sure he was out of earshot of Harry and the others. "Damn it, you can't expect him to hate you can you? You're the closest thing to a father he has and he's not going to hate you! He's going to love you just like he alway has and you're going to love him and you're," he looked around at the bushes, "...you're going to stop hiding in the bushes! It's not fair to yell at you if I can't see you and I don't even know if you're listening!"

With a huff of irritating, Remus leaned against a tree, crossing his arms over his chest and pulling painfully at his wound. Hissing in pain he grabbed his shoulder. "Would you just come out and talk to me, please?" he asked, voice soft. "Please, Sirius."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:37 pm

Padfoot yelped as Remus started after him.

Right--should've expected that.

He hid in the bushes and listened as Remus yelled at him, and then hurt himself. He automatically turned into human and stepped forward.

"Merlin Remus! Stop it! You keep it up and it'll be impossible to heal! Maybe we should just get you out of this forest, yeah?" he said, avoiding the notion that he Sirius Orion Black (S.O.B. extrodinare) had just tried to run away from Harry Potter.

His godson..The saviour of the Wizarding World--not like that really meant much to Sirius--Harry was Harry after all. He started to worry himself over Remus' shoulder, pushing the other man's robes and shirt away slightly so he could make sure it hadn't bled through yet and all that other nonsense before glancing guiltily up at Remus.

"Rem, he's 17. Two years isn't a long time, but when it comes to teenagers it can feel like an eternity and the changes in them seem like they happened over an eternity. Not to mention all the things he's obviously been through between then and now. I--I don't know...I..." He stopped and shook his head.

"Maybe you should get out of this forest, I don't want your shoulder to like, implode on us and have you bleed to death or something..."

((because that's what shoulders do...they implode... 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:50 pm

Remus started when Sirius stepped out of the bushes, going fifty miles an hour as he pushed him back into the tree, examining his shoulder by pushing back his shirt and robes. "Maybe you should get out of this forest, I don't want your shoulder to like, implode on use and have you bleed to death or something..." Remus burst out laughing, leaning forward and resting his forehead on Sirius' shoulder.

"S-shoulders don't implode Pads, you ridiculous creature," he said between his sudden fit of giggles. "And Harry's seventeen, but he's also the savior of the wizarding world and a lot more mature than one would give him credit for. He's probably going to do what I did when I first saw you," Remus grimanced. "Well, maybe not exactly what I did because I'd kill him if he did, but you get what I mean. He's going to be asking a million questions and..." he grinned, "and he's finally going to be able to live with you, even if he is seventeen, he'll still want to spend time with you."

"And I can't leave the forest now. I'll have to spend the rest of the day in the castle wondering what sort of idiotic things you've managed to get yourself into and wondering whether you'll get back before the full moon and wondering if you got eaten by an Acromantuala and - " he trailed off, realizing he was talking quite a bit which wasn't something he did, even on the day before the full moon. "I'm delirious," he said with a laugh, pulling back from Sirius and grabbing his hands. "I believe that I may have completely lost my mind."

(ooc: Yeah! Crazy!Remus)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:00 pm

Sirius couldn't help but smile as Remus laughed. It was infectious...

And obviously he was either madly insane for the man in front of him, or just madly insane. Probably both. He frowned though as Remus reassured him about Harry. When Remus grinned and mentioned Harry living with Sirius...Sirius blanched.

Him and Harry and Remus all living together...maybe even pranking each other (because no day is complete without a good laugh) and eating dinner together. Remus and Sirius teasing Harry about a girlfriend (or boyfriend, really he didn't care) and just...living...like a real family. They'd be happy, things would be right.

Sirius realized he missed a good deal of what Remus said when he got lost in his thoughts and let it run through his head again before grinned at Remus.

"Join the club Moony. Of course, I don't think I've ever had much of a mind...so I've naturally been there the longest." He glanced over to where they had left the others and made a face.

"You don't think he will do exactly what you did, do you? You I can handle...if James had done it...I might've been able to handle it. But him...well...he would've fallen for a raving lunatic, why you're still here is beyond me, but at least you knew me before Az--before everything. And I've always kind of seen him as a mini-James, I mistake I know, I won't make that mistake twice--but still, it'd be weird."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:36 pm

"I'll be back," Was the last she heard of Remus before he scarpered into the bushes after Black. Mentally groaning with agitation she looked over from Liz to Harry and scartched the back of her head goofily. Sirius was probably afraid or worried and good old Remus was there to save the day. It reminded her of a very complex soap. The lafs rustling and small mumbles of words was all that she heard for a while when they began to giggle like small primary-school girls.

"My god they better not be making out" She grumbled softly and kicked the leafs around with her foot before turning to Harry.

"So... Erm... Hows it going?" She said, trying to take a stab at a conversation until Sirius and Remus return.

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:54 pm

Harry watched blearily as Remus disappeared. He heard voices and wondered vaguely what was going on. This was as bad as having Hermione and Ron around. They had a tendency to completely forget he was in the room and just start giggling, which - he blinked - "Everything's going fine. I'm nearly legally blind at the moment, and my map is broken because its telling me dead people are walking around with you, but other than that...um...who's making out?" he asked Kathryn. "Does Lupin have a girlfriend now?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:18 pm

"I'm still here because I love you," Remus answered, smiling at Sirius. Leaning forward again he kissed him softly on the cheek. "Now, I say we head back before I start getting ideas. You've got to talk to your godson and I get to go back to the castle and worry about you being eaten by an Acromantula because if I'm going insane," he grinned, "I might do something stupid like walk into a herd of Centaurs."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:05 pm

Kathryn chuckled as the older boy, well technically young man, squinted trying to see. It was something she could relate too... The sinister fuzzy blob covered up one of Harry's eyes, a blind spot if you will.

"Everything's going fine. I'm nearly legally blind at the moment, and my map is broken because its telling me dead people are walking around with you, but other than that...um...who's making out?"

"Haha, legally blind eh? Well didn't you have glasses as one point? Anyway my eyes are being evil right now... Fuzzy blobs are annoying when they cover up half a persons face" She said, feeling annoyed that the annoying blind spot was growing and a little pounding throb of pain was soming over her eye.

"Does Lupin have a girlfriend now?" Harry asked. At this point Kathryn snorted with laughter.

"Shutup you idiot you'll sound rude!" The familiar voice said in her head and Kathryn shutup, although now was blushing. It would be Sirius and Remus who would tell Harry about their sexuality, not her.

"Er... No... Um, you said earlier about a map? What was that about" She said trying to stray the conversation away from dangerous waters while silently praying for the older men to emerge from the bushes... Fully clothed.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:21 am

Sirius smiled.

"I love you too." He laughed then at Remus' next words.

"No, no worries, I'll keep you from the Centaurs! But yeah...let's go..." He took a deep breath and grabbed Remus' hand and started to walk back to the rest of the group slowly before stopping upruptly.

"What if he doesn't aprove of us? I won't have that. I won't be able to choose. I love you more then life its self--and that's saying a lot all things considered, but him. It's Harry" He bit his bottom lip nervously.

((finally! a well placed fear!...yet still more fear... sweatdrop ))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:35 am

Harry looked at Kathryn in surprise. Had he said something about the Marauder's Map aloud? Sighing, he pulled said map out of his pocket. "This map," he said unfolding it to reveal a blank piece of parchment. "It's enchanted. You've got to promise not to tell anyone about this, all right," he didn't bother waiting for an answer. She seemed trustworthy enough.

Pulling his wand out of his pocket, he tapped the parchment, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," ink spread rapidly across the parchment revealing the castle. Harry could see now a dot labeled Draco Malfoy at the edge of the forest and beyond that, in the castle, Dumbledore pacing in his office.

"The Marauder's Map," he said simply. "A gift from Fred and George Weasley, though they stole it from Filch. Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are actually Professor Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius, and my Dad. They made the map when they were in school. It shows the entire school and the people that are walking about and whatnot."

He motioned to an empty classroom near the Defense Against the Dark Arts room. "Dead spots though, I don't think they managed to get in there to map the room out, or maybe enchantments on the room. I can't be sure, but you can never see someone when they're in there," he grinned. "I used this third year to get to Hogsmeade, not that you care or anything."

He tapped the parchment once more. "Mischief managed," then, tucking it and his wand back into his pocket he sighed. "I was looking at it earlier and it said Sirius was here with you so I think the enchantments might be breaking down on it or something. At least, that's what Hermione would say. Course," he said with a grin, "Hermione doesn't trust anything where you can't see its brain. She says even if Professor Lupin created map he was still working with my dad and Sirius and I know what they were like in school."

He shrugged. "So, what's happened, I slept in?"

(I had to look on the Lexicon for the exact words...I feel bad.)
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games