Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

now THAT is a scar.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Jesus, how did that happen?  

TheEmoSalesman

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:24 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Jesus, how did that happen?

Gee, yeah.
It looks like it must have hurt.
A LOT!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:26 pm
I went in for a neurosugical procedure in the summer of 1991. It got infected, so they had to go back in, and then leave it open so it could drain.

They said I would have little to no chance of walking into my school at the start of second grade... they were right...

I ran in.  

dronze
Vice Captain

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:28 pm
dronze
I went in for a neurosugical procedure in the summer of 1991. It got infected, so they had to go back in, and then leave it open so it could drain.

They said I would have little to no chance of walking into my school at the start of second grade... they were right...

I ran in.

Love the ending ;]]

But 2nd grade! That's so young.
&& what's a neurosugial procedure?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:28 pm
Good for you, man. It's kind of ironic. My friend broke his neck last week, and they said they exact same thing about him. With any amount of luck, he'll be back on his feet before the summer is over.  

TheEmoSalesman

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:35 pm
@rancid: They went in to clip nerve rootlets in my lower spine, so my leg wouldn't spazm as much.

I have cerebal palsy, it helped quite a bit, however, I have little to no feeling through about 60-70% of my right leg as a result.

@emo: a broken neck can take a hell of a lot to recover from, especially since there's no guarantee that there won't be any nerve damage until they have a chance to assess the damage. if he can manage it, he may want to start on osmanthus and baby's breath tea, since they both do wonders for bone health.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:37 pm
&& they had keep open the cut?
How'd the happen?
&& that must have hurt a lot,
and felt really weird.

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

J Guilt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:40 pm
yeowch..
my dad blew out a disk...
he's got almost the same scar.
and it's in the same spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:41 pm
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
ForeverLenalee
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
ForeverLenalee
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Hmm...
What place is that?
Or do I not want to know?

well, depends on u lawl, if u want to know or not XD im okay with it.

LOL okay sure.
Where's the place?

the place is on my back, u see, i had an accident when i was small and there is a scar on my bak that looks kinda like a moon....sort of....

Oh, that's not bad.
You do not want to know what I was picturing lol.

well....its probably not so bad as u pictured it, but it is on a girl's body and uh...what were u picturing?

@dronze: .....yes i know thats a real scar, but at least urs is at the bottom, not the whole back -.-.......my bak....is nasty looking....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:45 pm
Quote:
&&they had keep open the cut?

They ended up having to go in twice... once for the surgery, and then again to deal with the infection. They left the second incision open. I don't know if you can see it in that pic, but theres a dark line in the middle of my scar that marks the first surgery... like a scar within a scar almost.

Quote:
How'd the happen?

The Cerebal Palsy or the surgery? The Cerebal palsy was a fetal injury, resulting in a minor amount of brain damage, affecting the motor control in the right half of my body.

Quote:
&& that must have hurt a lot,

Nowhere near as badly as the spinal tap they had to take to diagnose it...

Quote:
and felt really weird.

I have no sensation in the scar and the surrounding area... and I really don't like people touching it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Tea = Happiness.
Except those are herbal, so I don't know.

Dronze, I am ever so glad to hear of your success. I hate palsy. All types. Uck.

I've never had anything so terrible happen to me. I'm very sorry that all of you must endure this.
sad
b  

Bellabie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:48 pm
Bellabie
Tea = Happiness.
Except those are herbal, so I don't know.

Dronze, I am ever so glad to hear of your success. I hate palsy. All types. Uck.

I've never had anything so terrible happen to me. I'm very sorry that all of you must endure this.
sad
b

its not something u need to have bellabie, ppl usually have scars, either outside or inside...im sure u have one inside if u dont have one outside....if u dont, u are a happy person wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:49 pm
ForeverLenalee
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
ForeverLenalee
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
ForeverLenalee
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Hmm...
What place is that?
Or do I not want to know?

well, depends on u lawl, if u want to know or not XD im okay with it.

LOL okay sure.
Where's the place?

the place is on my back, u see, i had an accident when i was small and there is a scar on my bak that looks kinda like a moon....sort of....

Oh, that's not bad.

well....its probably not so bad as u pictured it, but it is on a girl's body and uh...what were u picturing?

@dronze: .....yes i know thats a real scar, but at least urs is at the bottom, not the whole back -.-.......my bak....is nasty looking....

I'm not a fetishist or anything, but you can tell a lot about a person by their scars... I don't find them sexy or anything, but they do have their own sort of appeal. I've never looked at a scar and said "that's ugly", because to me, they really aren't.

If you're really self conscious about it, you can always get it tattooed over... I've considered that for my own, and then realized that I would never be able to make it look good.  

dronze
Vice Captain

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:52 pm
dronze
ForeverLenalee
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
ForeverLenalee
RANC!D_UN!CORNS

LOL okay sure.
Where's the place?

Oh, that's not bad.

I'm not a fetishist or anything, but you can tell a lot about a person by their scars... I don't find them sexy or anything, but they do have their own sort of appeal. I've never looked at a scar and said "that's ugly", because to me, they really aren't.

If you're really self conscious about it, you can always get it tattooed over... I've considered that for my own, and then realized that I would never be able to make it look good.

well i dont tattoo it and um...even though its nasty looking i wont get rid of it cause idk....kinda makes me me i guess....thats where i got the nickname from ppl too XD Luna.....well, also because i like Luna as a character 0.o...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games