Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:42 pm
Hey Breezies. We're happy to have you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:50 pm
I'm Sir Ichigo.

First off, I'm female, as that's a recurring question. ;3 Women can be gentlemen too.

I'm a senior in high school, and I'm lucky enough to attend a school where great advanced art classes are offered. I'm currently working on my AP 2D Design portfolio, and I plan to minor in art when I enter college in the fall.

I'm very patient and enjoy helping others learn and improve. I look forward to working with some of you.

Happy New Year, everyone.  

Flusspferd

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:53 pm
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining us.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:02 pm
Hello Sir Ichigo! Welcome to the guild! It's great to hear that you're able to get into art while in high school and that you intend to continue in college. Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Welcome Breezies!

Espiritual: nice to see you too~ I've been rather innactive myself sweatdrop it's great to hear that you're mentoring here too!

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

Griffonage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:28 pm
My new years resolution is to really learn how to draw...

Hello, all, my username, for those who cannot see to the left side of their screen, is Pomato Soup. Some people call me Pomato, some people call me Pom, and as of yet no one has called me Soup (I wouldn't mind it though).

I'm working on two comics right now, one with another writer (a warm-up, if you will) and one I've been working on for several years. Hopefully y'all will be able to help me out with character designs, paneling, dynamic movement, and all that good stuff while I help y'all back!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:50 pm
Pomato Soup
My new years resolution is to really learn how to draw...

Hello, all, my username, for those who cannot see to the left side of their screen, is Pomato Soup. Some people call me Pomato, some people call me Pom, and as of yet no one has called me Soup (I wouldn't mind it though).

I'm working on two comics right now, one with another writer (a warm-up, if you will) and one I've been working on for several years. Hopefully y'all will be able to help me out with character designs, paneling, dynamic movement, and all that good stuff while I help y'all back!

Welcome! Hey that's my new years resolution too!  

Breezies

6,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:30 pm
Hello and welcome Soup~~~

I'm sure you'll find people here who are happy to help you out mrgreen

HAPPY NEW YEAR KIDS~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:35 am
HAI! I'm Azora, Azo, Az, you get the picture. I love to draw anime since I was six when my drawing were sprouting from Pokemon... I'm a freshmen in high school and I enjoy making up plots and characters. Though I usually loose interest before I can even draw them.  

azora natashi

Greedy Dog

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:39 am
Welcome Azora. It sounds like you need to start to explore and branch out beyond pokemon or even anime since you're getting bored with it before you finish anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:45 pm
Not really sure what to type but I'll try...

I'm Japy-chan, but most people of course just call me Japy. My real name is Emily, which is what my friends call me most of the time, except when they're feeling too lazy to say 3 syllables(then it's just Em). I'm 13 and I officially started drawing when I was 8 or 9. I usually perfer to draw anime(tis easier and it's fun), but I sometimes like realism with animals, plants, and basic inanimate objects. I just reccently got a tablet and Photoshop for Christmas, and I'd like to get better with those. Especially with coloring. I know I'm a tad young, but I don't think I'll ever stop drawing, which is why I want to learn the right way to do certain things, and not develope lazy habits that will give me trouble in the future.

Did I do it right? ^^'

Japy-chan

Nine Tailed Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:52 pm
Hello, My name is Ninetails. You can call me Nine or Colleen. Either which is fine with me.

Anyway, I began drawing when I was young and focused mostly on animals until around a year or so ago. I'm 16 and my birthday is in February and I don't have a lot of free time but when I do I usually spend it doodling or something to that effect.

Ummm...I'm a junior in high school and I plan on majoring in architecture when I get to college.

I think thats it :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:12 am
Japy, Ninetails, welcome aboard.  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Nine Tailed Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:28 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:09 pm
Hi! Im angel.. you peoplez can call me angy if u want smile just one thing that really tickles me off is when people call me angle.. I HATE MATH ;p so please dont do that smile
I heart anime... But im HORRIBLE at it.... smile the banner for this guil;d really caught my eye then i read on and saw that wow... this could be really useful smile anywayz
im fun to be around, and always crack jokes.. my hands = tired so just look at my profile ;p

I just spent all my christmas money on art supplys so im ready to learn! ( which was only 25 dollars lol )  

Angel9547

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Glad to have you, Angel.  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games