Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:33 pm
Kai glared at Nick before looking at Mitsu. He closed his eyes and turned away. "It's nothing," he said bitterly knowing that he saw Kira kiss Nick.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:38 pm
"Liar...I am just trying to figure out how I know you two ok" Nick said looking at Kai.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:46 pm
Kai turned and stared at him. His blood red eyes taking in Nick's every feature. He closed his eyes and sighed, his eyes turning back to blue once more. "You said you were alive during the witch hunts right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:50 pm
"Yeah...I was" Nick looked down.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:53 pm
"Then you most likely know us from that time period. Due to our own reasons, both myself and Mitsu were rather famous," Kai said his eyes blue but his body still tense as if in anticpation of something.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:55 pm
"So was I" Nick said as he looked back up.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:59 pm
Kai's eyes lifted in question. "What were you well known for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:05 pm
"So many things" Nick said softly.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:10 pm
"Well tell me a few of them," Kai said. "Back then I kept tabs on all my vampire bretheren. If you did anything horrific or murderous back then...I'd know about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:17 pm
"...well...a lot of murders" Nick said slowly. "The most famous was probably the ones in the church all were killed...it's continued since then until I was given this cross" Nick holds up the silver cross.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:22 pm
Kai's eyes lit up with interest. "Ah, I remember hearing something about that," he said with a wicked grin his red eyes slowly taking control. "You were famous indeed. Had Mitsu succeeded in killing me her next target would have most assuredly been you. You were supposedly one of the strongest vampires, next to me of course. Had things gone differently I was going to kill you myself," Kai said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:30 pm
"What do you mean supposedly?" Nick said rising to his feet and his eyes turn red as well.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:35 pm
Kai smirked evilly. "How many humans have you killed?" he asked in an amused tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:39 pm
"...20,000,000...if not more" Nick said and laughed evilly.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:42 pm
Kai laughed. "You are arrogant over that? I am known as the fiend among fiends for the humans...and our own kind that I have killed. I killed more in my three hundred years than most have in their entire life."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games