Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:19 pm

Pro noblem boyo but I am formal with all people until they ask me to not be. Then I will address them by their proper name or whatever they prefer me to address them as. It's an extended courtesy.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:20 pm

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
Hey everyone

*Waves* Hi hi! How are you doing?

I'm fine, i'm fine, and you?

I'm doing alright. Just sent out the bills and did some light grocery shopping with my love. Came home, ate some food, and just relaxing for a little while until we decide to do something.

Ah well, relaxing is always good.

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:20 pm

SheoulWyvern
Does being a staff member pay well I'm rapidly finding that merely posting and criticing artwork has liitle benefit financially.
Polls give 10 gold (usually) for clicking on them. There are also usually various contests in the chatterbox to garner more gold quickly. I find that if I work at it, I can usually make about 1k a day or so.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:21 pm

So I noticed Mrs. Mistress Dizzy what prompted you to do as such?

SheoulWyvern

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:22 pm

SheoulWyvern
Does being a staff member pay well I'm rapidly finding that merely posting and criticing artwork has liitle benefit financially.
in the club? its 100 gold a week for normal staff members 150 for managers at the moment
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:22 pm

SheoulWyvern
So I noticed Mrs. Mistress Dizzy what prompted you to do as such?

Just call me Dizzy plz. I found that because I like Vampire stuff more than Wicca, my name would be... misleading towards my interests.

[ D i z z y ]

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:23 pm

So then I shall try and do more polls and contests. All I need is 10,999,525 gold and I shall buy some nitemare wings after that the rest of the gear I want shall all be downhill.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:25 pm

SheoulWyvern
So then I shall try and do more polls and contests. All I need is 10,999,525 gold and I shall buy some nitemare wings after that the rest of the gear I want shall all be downhill.

Wow, that is a rather lofty goal. I wish you luck, but it shall be a rather long road to journey.

lurichan
Vice Captain

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:26 pm

I see Dizzy you could always change your name to kyuuketsuki dizzy
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:27 pm

SheoulWyvern
eek thats a lot of gold....

Isobel Bellamy

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:27 pm

That is quite alright I enjoy traversing long distances there are always sights to see along the way.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:29 pm

heylo

Muted Faith9

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:30 pm

It is indeed a good chunk of change but think of it this way. If I have so much gold to save up it means I will be posting much and as such given the opportunity to meet many more fine people such as all of you. Had I not wanted to buy boots I would never have posted in the forums I met Mrs. Lurichan in nor would I have noticed Mrs. Dizzy's Got Goth forum and would not be here today.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:31 pm

*waves* hey

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:32 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
Hey everyone

*Waves* Hi hi! How are you doing?

I'm fine, i'm fine, and you?

I'm doing alright. Just sent out the bills and did some light grocery shopping with my love. Came home, ate some food, and just relaxing for a little while until we decide to do something.

Ah well, relaxing is always good.

*nod nod* that is it. ^_^
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games