Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 pm
We owe a huge amount to federal taxes and our house payment went up $700... who has an extra $700 per month without notice of those kind of changes???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:08 pm
I hate being only 30 but being too busy taking care of my 70 year old father, 10 year old daughter, maintaining my household, and working full time to have a life.
I never go out, never have fun (except for Gaia), and haven't been laid in...2.3..5...8 years! I need a cookie!!!
Ahem. redface  

A Fitting End

Thirteenth Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

I-onishi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm
I hate the mail system , and the irs . I have sent my 2007 return and they never got it , they waited untill a couple weeks ago to tell me, but the website said they got it. So then this year I sent both my returns and got return reciptes for both and now I have only recieved one recipte back. If they lost it again , I think I might hurt somebody ...... GRRRRRR!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am
I'll limit my complaints to just Gaia...

Beggars! (Ugh...go away I say)

Lame Aquarium gifts (at 100% now...should get good stuff, right? I got better stuff when it was at 50%...should I starve them for a while or what?)

Green goo! (not a good look for my avi...or anyone...ewwww)

Hmmm...well, I guess I don't have as many on here as I originally thought.
I tend to be a bit more optimistic on the whole...so complaints take a bit more thought on my part.

dramallama  

MadamedeLaValliere

Dedicated Seeker

18,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Tycoon 200

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 am
Raccoons! I live in the country, well swampy wetlands, and today is trash pick-up day. So yesterday evening I dragged the cans down to the end of the drive-way and checked the locking lids, they were locked. Then just 20 minutes ago my father getting ready for work informs me that something got into the trash and he needs me to clean it up so he won't be late (no big deal they are feeding me while I job hunt). I get out there and it wasn't the non-locking, holds only cardboard paper and bathroom trash, that got knocked over, it was a locked can full of food, coffee grounds, paper plates, and other kitchen trash. I know that can was locked, I double checked them all, the raccoons have mastered the twist-lock garbage can.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:39 am
Lil Brat
Where's the nurses... NURSE - Meds! (lol)

Nurse here! Meds for all!!! *lol*  

LilyRoseFaerie

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

LilyRoseFaerie

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 am
Complaints, eh? Lesssee...Kids these days watch the stupidest crap. I have a three year old, and most stuff he watches I can tolerate. Some is actually good. However, the stuff for the older kids is absolutely ignorant. I hate that crap. And I really don't like how DVDs have made it easy to watch the holiday stuff. I remember when I was little - we had to wait all year for the Peanuts specials, and the Wizard of Oz and stuff like that. Now the specialness of it all is gone! Ok, crotchety old lady has gone back to her rocking chair in the corner...after nearly breaking a hip falling off the soapbox.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:21 am
What do you mean my avatar can't wear the torn tank top AND the flannel shirt over it!  

RiverLight

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 pm
Gaia released ANOTHER random-chance item thing.

WHY???

And why are the items so expensive in the market place?
*shakes cane at the upstart rich young in's with their parent's money. *  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:36 am
About the random chance items. I bought a 999 gian cash one. Six out of the nine were 7000 gold. That is not much of a return on your investment. Two of them were scoodies which are ugly and are selling for only around 2000 gold. One was a jokers collar which sold for 13500 gold.
I don't mind supporting Gaia by spending real money but it doesn't cost them any more to develop prizes that people actually want. Will I buy random chance items again? Of course because I want to one day win the big prize. Thank you. I feel much better now. smile  

georgecat

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:54 am
Today can't connect to any servers, not slots, towns, skittles, nothing works, what a wasted time on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:02 pm
SmartWater - it's not making me any smarter....nice bottle though.  

LilyRoseFaerie

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

LilyRoseFaerie

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 pm
Ebon Faerie
I hate being only 30 but being too busy taking care of my 70 year old father, 10 year old daughter, maintaining my household, and working full time to have a life.
I never go out, never have fun (except for Gaia), and haven't been laid in...2.3..5...8 years! I need a cookie!!!
Ahem. redface

Oreo or Soft Batch?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:11 am
My complaint today is the Overseer. He has been very cheap this week. Two...count em...two red octopus and today Lidless Demon Armour. I know it's not polite to complain about a gift but really! Pick it up OS. 3nodding  

georgecat

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:05 pm
Ahh, the complaint thread... I'm new to this one, but I'll be using it quite frequently starting now.

Coplaint #1: Men and respect. I has it in a short supply apparently. =' {  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games