Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hive_Minded

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:44 pm
The names Adam, 17, and Ive just recently gotten into Warhammer. My friends and I play dawn of war every weekend, and we are all begining to assemble our first miniature armies.
My 2 favorites would be the Blood Angels chapter of the space marines (Cant ebat that awesome backstory) and the almighty, ever evolving race of Tyranids. Ill be getting a job soon to buy my first Tyranid army as well (Go hive fleet LEVIATHAN!) The only race I dont like are the Eldar scream
I also play Magic, DnD, All manner of video games and I have an unhealthy obsession with Cthulhu. Thats about it for me.
I am glad to be a part of this hive!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:16 pm
Hello, I am Anubus. I play Tyranids(As you can see below) and I play with friends that play as Tau, Dark Angels, Imperial Guard, Eldar and Space wolves on a weekly basis.

User Image
My small unpainted Tyranid army.  

a.n.u.b.u.s

Dasike

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:11 pm
Yo my names Dasike or Simon whatever suits ya. I play the 3 major games from gamesworkshop.
40K: Space Marines and Imperial Guard (working on Eldar)
Warhammer: Tomb Kings and Wood Elves
Lotr: Gondor and the Fiedoms and Rohan.
All my armys use snow bases in an urban setting or just snow. Pics will come.......someday xd add me if you ever wanna chat bout warhammer or anything 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:39 pm
I'm Eric. I'm 14 years old. I'm pretty much building up three armies in the tabletop version of 40K right now. I'm making a Tau army for myself, I'm helping my brother make an Orks army, and helping my best friend make a Chaos Space Marines army. So I know a lot about all three of these races. I'm almost done building up my Tau army, and when I finish I'll likely start up an Eldar one. My brother's second army will probably be Necrons, and my friend's will be Dark Eldar or Tau.

I don't have any pics, but maybe soon I'll have some for you all.

I just joined Gaia a few days ago, so I still need some Gaia friends. PMs are welcome. ^_^;;

Cire Shanal

Farir Darkheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:40 pm
I'm Nick. I mainly own a Daemonhunters army because Grey Knights are awesome, Then there is my Space Marine and Imperial Guard armies. I'm trying to start up a Witch Hunters army but funds are low.
If i had any pictures i would show them to you but i don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:07 am
Hello there, Im Ivanks, I have Imperial Guard Army focused in Drop Troops and Sentinels, I also have a Lizardmen army, Im gonna post the pictures soon because right now I am on vacations . . . biggrin  

IvanksMW

SmahPah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:11 pm
Hi there. my name's Adam and im 19. been playing warhammer for about 6-7 years now. started off in fantasy with Vampire Counts. sometimes i go Blood Dragon, sometimes Necrarch. then i decided to try out 40k, so i started with a chaos nurgle army...that didnt go too far, then Necron's were introduced, so i started a necron army, been necron ever since.

while its not a picture of my whole army, here's my necron lord destroyer i converted some time last year (its still a little torn up though)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:02 am
Name's Zekk7721, known as Demonkiller. The only GW game I play is 40K. I use mainly Space marine Black Templars, with some Daemonhunters if given the opportunity, which works out beautifully. Black templars don't use powers and will not ally with anyone who does unless it they are Daemonhunters.

Sorry, no pics today.  

zekk7721

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:42 pm
Hi, I'm Aragorn and I'm just stepping into the world of Warhammer 40k. I don't have it yet, but I believe I'm going to start off with a Chaos Space Marines army. I've already bought the codex, and can only hope I get enough christmas money to buy the army and paints.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:22 am
only the tau, just he tau nad nothing but the tau... thats me! a dedicated tau player... i will add a pic soon... for now heres my army list: (note: fw = forgeworld)

comander- burst gun, xv22 armour (like shadowsun)
3 fire warrior squads- all with shas-ui and carbines
3 f.warrior squads- all with shas-ui and pulse rifles
pathfinder squd- railrifles
pathfinder squad- carbines
hammerhead (2 of them)- ion cannon
hammerhead (jst 1)- railgun
devilfish (3)- gun drones
skyray- misslies and burstgun drones
fw orca dropship- gundrones and fusion guns
fw piranna- fusion gun  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

HawaiianHero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:45 am
Hey all, if you all remember me... its been a loooonnng time. But i was active a time ago, i wrote the short how to series on painting and stripping plastic (not melting) minis. so yeah wuz up Darkelf. hopefully ill get back into posting and stuff. maybe wrioting a few things here and there.

Currently i am trying to sell my tau and other stuff to get some chaos slannesh models, i found that i got bored with blowing other opponents to peices with my huge guns, twisted either that or get torn to peices in CC

Currently making a Chaos Slannesh army as i said and am themeing it towards supirior mobility (if its possible in 40K) maybe ill start a thread and get some of your ideas. though i doubt any of you are warp tainted...

msg me if you have any modeling problems cuz i might be able to help.

i will also write "how to" series again.... PM me for a request.

IM BACK!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:15 am
hi, im darkmage(676) i play marines,whitch hunters(sisters etc.),deamon hunters(grekyknights etc.) and the imperial gaurd. i love my sisters and gaurdys just started the sisters but i am steadily adding to them gaurdys are pretty big got two tanks leman and a bassie, im usally on the painting and modelling forum so if you have any sister of battle or deamon hunter trouble just pm me and ill be happy to help smile . heres my marine chapter's commander(blood ravens)blood raven commander
side view
Trophie(base)  

darkmage676

hardkoreUSMC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:08 am
howdy i'm "kore" for short (hardkoreUSMC) and i've been doin 40K for about 5 years. I have about a 2300+ blood angel chapter (that i modified so it does not have the two special rules but allows for IG support in stormtroopers).

I'm gonna do a mass for pic (ie. one giant formation of all my models) sometime to post.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:01 am
Hi I'm Thrain.
i have been playing space wolves since 1998.I have a 1500pt. and 2000pt. army. i hd posted befor but i deleted it to put this one up cause of pics.

User Image

i have added two more scouts and one more long fang pack.  

Thrain Okensheild

00000000000010z

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:01 pm
Herm...
I'm currently into the Imperial guard. So far I have an HQ squad which is half-painted, a Heavy Weapon's squad which is in construction, and 20 little guardsmen waiting to serve Him once they are freed from their spruces.
I'm tooling my Imperial guard to take on massive numbers, such as tyranids, I'm setting the Hvy. Weap. Squads to Heavy Bolters for light vehicles and infantry, giving my HQ squad a melta gun, and I'm going to tweak with my guardsmen, to see if I can get them to be more tooled to this. Why so, you ask? It's so they'll be themed to a 'Trench warfare' style, I'll try to sneak in a Leman Russ later!

I also have a bit of a Tau army, and a bit of a SM army too, but, those are used for bitz now. xd

D: No piccies yet.

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games