Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:46 am
Only me and my BEst friend Sam like Yaoi and that makes us perverted ^.^ My other friends HATE it and think it's wrong. But H and M (I won't use real names) tolerate it....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 pm
My boyfriend, and four of my best friends love yaoi.
I got my Boyfriend into yaoi, well he picked it up himself I just got him to love it.
*evil smile*  

Sethiris

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GaarafanGurl08

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 pm
None of my friends , well only a little even watch anime . So none of them even kno yaoi exists . So I can say im alone . Although I showed my friend a yaoi show(when i didn't kno it was yaoi) and during the time i was watching it by myself i realized that it was in fact a gay anime. Thats probably the closest thing to yaoi that friend had ever seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 am
I had a friend who likes yaoi and I got my other friend into it. My friend and I told her to watch a yaoi show and she loved it. XD  

Krynn Lowell

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nintendokami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 pm
We all like Yaoi, even if some of them (Yugi and Bunny) dont like to admit it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 pm
My friends got me INTO yaoi! I have to thank them someday... I'll buy them some smut to thank them. They'll love me forever. =]  

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm
Female friends, yes. Male friends, no. Though a few of them at least tolerate it, and my moments of fangirl spaz and perverted day dreaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 am
Yup, were are crazy bunch of weirdo's who loooove yaoi. We have so much fun when we get together.  

MagicalSecret

Galactic Huntress

22,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

baduhmtiss

Wench

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm
*sobz* I dont tell my friends in RL many of these things. Half of the people in my school(if not more) DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ANIME OR ANYTHING ELSE! If you tell them you like anime they'll be like, huh? And stuff. Only my closest friend likes it kinda, but not more than me ^^ but other than that, im all alone T^T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

A lot of the people in my class are interested in Anime (we're an aesthetics line, so it's all art geeks and drama nerds) but only one is a Yaoi fan to my knowledge.

I'm not sure I want her to know I like yaoi though, she's one of those people who wears cat ears every day and brags about her Japanese skills >__>;; I'm a bit second-hand embarassed.

My near friends in the class don't really know about yaoi, I think, but we shall see.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Vermilione

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:44 pm
Well, yeah, most of us do
XD
Mostly me, my sister, Bri & Vicki though.

~Vermilion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm
One of my friends does and that's how we became friends! 3nodding  

Lexarun

Desirable Rogue

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Ok so my friends know now. I told them. My friend Liz was like "I TRIED TO WATCH YAOI BUT I JUST COULDN'T" so I'll fix that later.
...another friend, though... has fanart of naked vampire boys biting each other in her DA and she didn't even know what Yaoi was xd heart Bless her soul. So she shall be brought into darknesssss.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:11 pm
Lol, not really.
I'm the only one in my group that is really into yaoi.

YueTheVampire

AIRanimechiic

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 am
you're not alone. most of my closest friends are absolutely like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. when i mention yaoi...
while there are a few in the anime/manga club that i'm in that tolerate yaoi they are like "OMG Nooo...." towards it wink  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff