Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:42 am

My father almost caught me... heck!! I accidentally opened a yaoi website with 2 men kissing as the website's wallpaper when he's playing guitar next to me... it's a good thing his eyes are closed then... My mom doesn't know and is planning to trick me to throw away all my comcs.. (sadly I only have 1 yaoi manga which my uncle bought unknowing the content...).. I was caught by my sister who is now a Yaoi lover bcause of me (evil laugh)

If my parents caught me watching/reading yaoi , I know what'll happen.. They will permanently ban me from using the internet until I'm legal and will raid all my properties to check for yaoi things... for like... every week... oh yeah!! and they will actually exchange my comics with toilet papers... IMAGINE THAT!! DO ALL MY HARD BOUGHT COMICS REALLY WORTH FOR SOME ROLLS OF TOILET PAPERS?? I bought all of them by my own money!! crying

I'm soo gonna run away from home if the comic exchanging thing happen... with all my school stuffs, a few clothing , a tent , a sleeping bag , matches/lighter , gasoline/alchohol (something that catches fire easily) , a few books , my sketch books , my MP3, little cooking utensils , and some money for snacks/food and live on the hill near my house.. the hill is quite steep but I'm used to climbing it...

Hmm.. I think I took this a lil too seriously... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:20 am

Nope!
My parents have no idea that I'm into this stuff.
Hehehe ^__^
I don't plan on letting them know either.
They're not against homosexuals, though.
My mother has a lesbian as a best friend and my dad has two gay uncles.
But I'm afraid of what they'd think of my if they caught me watching/reading some shounen-ai ;__;

[cum].a.me.[die].jeff.

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:20 pm

yes, my aunt still would not let me live it down still to this day sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:38 pm

My sister found out. sweatdrop She doesn't call me a perv or says it's wrong....She does something even worse! gonk

Me: *Reading*
Sis: Whatcha doing puppin? Reading Yaoi? *Pokes* Are you? *Pokes* Puppin likes Yaoi doesn't she? *Pokes* Aww. Yaoi. 4laugh *Pokes*
Me: gonk

Yumi_Kirei

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:57 am

Ahaha. My friend Ash always bullies me for it. xD She wants me to send yaoi to her boyfriend because she wants me to corrupt him...
but she hates yaoi... e__e She even pronounces it wrong. Yoww-AII"
YA-O-I.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Duckysushi
Eh, it all depends on the parents. I'd be dead myself if caught reading anything over OT. (OT being... eh... I'd still have the book) -Sighs- Oh woe is me, must I wait untill I'm 18?

i'm only 17, but i have friend who is 19 and buys them for me heart

Ban Chan has thin bones

Itinerant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:34 pm

[Try to realize the truth.

>.< It's not like anyone could do anything about it, even if they did find out. Yaoi will prevail!

Long story here, but to start out, I have LOTS of videos on my iPod with pictures of SasuNaruSasu Yaoi/Shounen-ai- ishness. So starting with that, I was watching one of said videos on my iPod while buying my groceries today.

I finished buying my groceries, loaded the groceries on the conveyer belt, and stood out the counter to complete my transaction. It was time to pay. I put my iPod face up on the counter and used the little clicky pad to pay. There happened to be an old woman standing in line behind me. And the old woman caught a glance of my iPod.

I think I seriously injured that woman. She looked so panicked and concerned for my health. XD I was suprised that she didn't pull out a cell phone and call her therapist. Afterwords, I felt pretty bad about disturbing an old woman.

There is no spoon.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:29 pm

NO

Saku The New Moon

VampireD10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:32 pm

I dont think ive ever been caught and even if i did; id just have to come out to my parents then and there. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:24 am

was almost busted yesterday xD
I was in my room, reading Sasunaru DJs... and I feel presence, and the door opening,and this little girl whom I HATE Is suddenly in my room without knocking!
And I panicked and opened another tab quick as hell.
I think I made it *phew*

And a few days before that, she was going through my drawings, and TOOK the ones she liked.
she TOOK some BL that I had drawn xD I think the thought one of them was a girl... I hope e__e and she almost saw this SUPER-PERVERTED-BONDAGE-DOHICKEY that I had drawn.
I stopped her just in time xD

User_2629207

Synesthesiae

Desirable Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:55 pm

I was like half a year ago.

I had a lot of Fanfics in a folder hidden form everything else, and a KH doujin on my computer. Well one day when I slept in, my parents got curious and went through my files and found my stuff. Twas a horrible day and lots of explanations were made. I knew very well I couldn't tell them I actually liked the stuff I had, so I just settled with 'I was just curious'. They kept telling me it was an unhealthy addiction and it was hurting me. WTF

Damage suffered from it: all my pictures, poems and stories were deleted from my computer, and its been a long road back to restoring my old stuff, some of which I can't find anymore. (stories and what not) It was the scariest day of my life. I wish my parents weren't so conservative, specially since half the stuff on my computer was mere shonen-ai.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:00 pm

My mom actually saw a yaoi picture. xd Because she was being b**** and somehow wanted to use my computer. And it was open. She didn't say anything though. I'm still a bit freaked out now that she said nothing. eek

Rumpus Ruu

Sparkly Seeker

6,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25

eclipsed_love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:58 pm

i'm only 16 but i look older, i'v bought things with out being checked for id or anything *and with my parents in the store with me*, but i was buying one of those naughty manga and the lady asked me if i'd ever read a wrapped book before, and my mother who had followed me to the register asked why it was wrapped, needless to say my mom took the book, after i convinced her i only wanted the book because i was a fan of the artist but she hid it in her room. so i'm pretty undecided if she liked the book and thats why she didn't throw it our or just didn't want me to have it. *either way i took the book back from her after a while biggrin she never knew!*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Eh.
Nobody in my house really cares. : D
My sister thinks it's weird, but she loves it.
And my dad & his girlfriend don't really care.
And my mom doesn't know because she's in jail.
xDD
I think the reason they don't care is because I have a gay cousin, lesbian neighbors, and old gay neighbors. xDD

Whoreblaster

xx____innocent-BYstander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:14 pm

oh, my mom already found my yaoi XD My mom is wicked liberal... so when she saw it... she just went" If two guys making out makes you happy, then whatever floats your boat..."
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games