Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:54 pm
I bring more from GodChild! Well, technically Count Cain but whatever.

"Don't let go! If you let go...I'll shatter into a thousand pieces...I will...I'll just die..."

Once again from Cain to Riff....I adore these two so much right now. >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:15 am
I haven't posted in the guild in ages. sweatdrop I haven't just been lazy (not completely, anyway), I've been attempting to teach my friend to RP, unfortunately she still uses half- text-talk. I don't know how she managed to get into the top set for English...

Anyway, I've found a load of quotes from Godchild - too many to post, because I have the memory-span of a goldfish. A very stupid goldfish. Anyway...

Dr. Disraeli: Yes, it's better not resist... ... Cain. Your eyes are dangerously alluring, like poison.

I got some really odd looks from people when I was waiting in the doctor's surgery waiting room for my mum to get a blood-test - I randomly started giggling, but didn't even realise, 'cause I had headphones in... sweatdrop

Cain: Those hopeless days when I recieved my father's nightly punishments.

Anyway (I think I say this too much), I've got a few more. Now I just need to remember them. confused

From Hot Gimmick 1:
(The lousy Waterstones near me doesn't have any of the other volumes... stare )

Subaru: Man, I'm not even... in the running, man. She's so pretty, so cute...
Ryoki: So what? You're cute, too. Even though you are otaku.
Subaru: (Hiding face) Thank you, Ryo!

whee So cute.

I have hardly any from school, and I can't remember any of them properly. Apart from the time Paul decided he wanted to become a drag-queen in textiles. Actually, he didn't look all that horrifying, I think it mentally-scarred Robbie (his face was priceless rofl ), though. I wonder if I can get Danny to send me the picture he has on his phone, then I could post it up. Or when Tom Ha. and Jaren were singing duets in German, or when Tom M. was singing random love songs to other guys before English.

Anyway, I've remembered a few from Hollyoaks. And, just so you know who the characters are, Kris is a bi transvestite (my favourite character - it was so funny on the Christmas episode; he walked into he SU bar, and all you sw was a pair of boots, until the camera moved up, and you saw a pink tu-tu, then him with his hand on his hip scowling at his two fighting friends rofl ), John Paul's this really quiet gay guy, Kieron's the priest living in the same house as JP and his sisters (I feel sorry for him) he's gay, but only JP knows that and Zak's Kris' friend. Wow, that took longer than expected, 'cause I had to look up spellings.

Kris was nagging John Paul about his secret boyfriend (who's Kieron, by the way - just not officially), and he picked up postcard which had just arrived.

Kris: Let me see!
JP: No! (holds it away from him)
Kris: (knocks over JP, and lands ontop of him)
Kieron: (walks in the door, then stares at them wide-eyed) Uh... Well... I'm gonna go up stairs now... ignore me!

Okay, and another one, from yesterday (St. Patrick's Day):

Kris: (walks out holding green clothes. Throws them at Katie and Zak, who are sat on the sofa) Put these on.
Katie: (holds up green dress) I'll look stupid!
Zak: (holds up green, silk hotpants) Oh, no... No way.
Kris: For me?
Zak: They'll be too small.
Kris: Oh, we'll make 'em fit. (grabs Zak's waistband, and starts tugging at his belt)

Katie's boyfriend Justin walks in and stares at them, horrified. It was so funny. xd

My posts in this thread are always ridiculously long. I've come to the conclusion that I'm either far too dirty-minded for my own good, or I'm just incredibly lazy. Maybe I just talk too much...?  

Honourable123

Honourable123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:37 am
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
I bring exploites from my history class!

Okay, yesterday Vince had to sit next to Scott. (Bad combo trust me.) And so we're listening to our teacher start his daily lecture. And then we hear from the back, "Scott! Stop f***ing touching me!" EVERYONE turns around to gawk at them, and we all die laughing. Good times, good times.

whee We were in R.E. gonk (religious education, I don't know if you do that in America ("...in America!" Sorry... sweatdrop )). Anyway, we have a training-teacher person-thing (yes, I am always this articulate! xd ) And Tom Ha., Zak, Middie and Danny were all sat at the back. When our teacher said: "boys at the back ((meaning Zak and Middie)), if you feel the need to grope each other, could you do it in your own time?"
They got lots of wolf-whistles. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:58 am
Rulin' ya universes...

The other day, in class, my teacher said "Boys at the back, please keep your hands to yourselves"
But I didn't see anything 'cause I was in the front row ;^;
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:42 am
It's quite scary how much I'm posting here, today. Anyway, I was listening to Hoodoo Gurus on the bus today, when I spotted these:

I'm not sure if these are right or not, because I haven't been able to find the lyrics.

Come Any Time:

Come any time, I'm a man of pleasure
Come any time, I await your pleasure.
rofl

And

Castles in the Air (I think it is, 'cause I think the tracks on Electric Soup are stuffed up):

Hell and Heaven can be one and the same
If you don't know how, you should by now
Every pleasure always holds an equal share of pain.
But it all works out, I have no doubt.

xd

Anyway ( gonk I said it again), I'm sur there were more, but I forgot them all. sweatdrop *searches through music on her phone*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:02 pm
I found this on WikiQuote, when I was randomly looking about the site.

Interview with Steven's Untitled Rock Show and Bamboozle 2007 asking questions from fans

Steven: "Does Gerard sleep naked?"
Frank: "Yes he does."
Gerard: "No!"
Frank: "Oh, well you did when you slept with me."
Gerard: [laughs]
Steven: "Wow. My Chem exposed."
Frank: "He told me that it had to be that way!"

4laugh Band slash!

Edit

Frank: "Gerard and I....we're not gay, but we like to play around. What's gay about blow jobs anyway?"

rofl

Double Edit

Frank: “Yeah, I think we're a pretty sexy band. Look at Gerard, he can shake his a**. Hire us and Gerard will shake his a** for you all. He's bringing sexy back."

Frank: "[He]'s a good kisser too." Gerard: "He's very good kisser." Frank and Gerard: *Makes kissy faces*

Triple Edit
(Wow)

Frank: ((About Bob's 'solo project')) It's called Gerardolopoly.  

Honourable123

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Mayor Spoon
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
I bring exploites from my history class!

Okay, yesterday Vince had to sit next to Scott. (Bad combo trust me.) And so we're listening to our teacher start his daily lecture. And then we hear from the back, "Scott! Stop f***ing touching me!" EVERYONE turns around to gawk at them, and we all die laughing. Good times, good times.

whee We were in R.E. gonk (religious education, I don't know if you do that in America ("...in America!" Sorry... sweatdrop )). Anyway, we have a training-teacher person-thing (yes, I am always this articulate! xd ) And Tom Ha., Zak, Middie and Danny were all sat at the back. When our teacher said: "boys at the back ((meaning Zak and Middie)), if you feel the need to grope each other, could you do it in your own time?"
They got lots of wolf-whistles. 3nodding

Oh, that's great. We have that happen too. 'Cept it's usually in Geomety(UGH) or Bio....I love it when that stuff happens.~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:55 pm
Mayor Spoon
I don't know if you do that in America ("...in America!" Sorry... sweatdrop )).

LOL, YGOAS FTW<3

My sister knows I'm a yaoi fangirl (although not to what extent ;D). So I was getting on the school bus after school the other day...

(Female) Bus driver: Come on, girls
Me: No boys?
My sister: No boys also means no boy-on-boy!
Me: DAMMIT!
Bus driver: Ewww, gross!

...it went something like that 8D (Of course, my sis and I were joking around - I would never allow that! XP)
I guess our bus driver is a homphobe. I was partly laughing out of embarrassment of being heard XD

otakubaybay

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 pm
Mmkay, so I'm at Stanford hospital and I'm walking by one of the garden things. And I come across one of those dedcation things to say what people gave money to the hospital and these two people, their last name was WANG...okay now if that's not askingfor it I don't know WHAT is.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:56 pm
Sheenagami
KH2:
ok i found it a bit... suggestive in the intro thing when like you see Sora holding kairi's hand but then it goes over and shows him holdin Riku's TOO! i was like OMG!! THREESOME! XD.... heh... so .... it was an implying to Sora's bi ways and need for more than one sex partner! BWAHAH!....

yeah i kno i'm a freak -_-
I am Sargeant Trojan!

OMFG I thought the EXACT SAME THING! XD rofl Protector of Gina Town!

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Honourable123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:47 am
otakubaybay
Mayor Spoon
I don't know if you do that in America ("...in America!" Sorry... sweatdrop )).

LOL, YGOAS FTW<3

I love YGO TAS heart

I haven't got much to post; I've been on holiday for the past two weeks. Meaning no slashy stories from my form. I found some Pete/Patrick (Fall Out Boy heart ) quotes, but I'm too lazy to find them again.

Anyway (I so need to stop saying that), my sister was telling me and my dad all about her lego house, and the family it. I asked why she had two divers attached to a plane (I never actually got an answer...), and apparently they want to go diving (was that the answer?). Also, one them happened to be gay (she never explained that, either).
Dad: How do you tell which one's gay, then?
Sister: That's ovbvious. He's always behind him.
Evidently she doesn't like being laughed at.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:58 pm
"Gaz!! Taste me!! I'm delicious!!"

(Dib; Invader Zim)

;o;
That's the only thing I can think of off of the top of my head.
...WOW that was a lot of "of".

No. Wait.
"JE SUIS UN GRANDE POMME DE TERRE."
(Happy Noodle Boy; JTHM)

TOTALLY sexual.

Yeyana

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:00 pm
You are a large.. land potato?

Uh. Not good at French over here. Translation?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:45 pm
8'D

Je suis un grande pomme de terre
I Am a big potato

Why the french have such a big word for potato, I will never know.
And it LITERALLY translates to "apple of earth"
Silly, huh?

Yeyana

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:37 pm
We were waiting for school to start and my friend Jess was eating one of those small bags off M&Ms and then she looked at it's title and said, "No one wants to be fun sized." Then I see Nick coming over and motioned for him to come over and said, "You're fun sized Nick!" Good times.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games