Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:31 pm
Pam giggled a bit before landing in front of Syn as she waved her mug slightly at him. She then offered the other untouched cup of hot cocoa before bringing her's to her lip for a sip. "Hm thought I'd make an excuse to bring you something warm to drink for the weather and check up on how thing're doing here." she says before wiping a chocolate mustache off her upper lip and tucking her wings. "Well I'm also here to check on how's life treating you nowadays." She giggled mischievously as she take quick glances around seeing the work Syn's been up to today, humming a little, the place looked a lot better than it was before as Pam complimented on Syn's work. "So how's life here compared to city life?" she wonders now that Syn's been her for a couple o' days.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:09 pm
Syn accepted the mug with a smile. "Thanks. Things are going rather good." he replied as he took a sip of the hot liquid. It warmed him up instantly and he took another sip. He looked over at him before shrugging. "it had been coming good. I'm settling in just fine here and at work" he added after a moment of thought, thanking the woman for the compliment. To be honest, he never thought that he would get along well with the people here due to being from the city but it wasn't bad. Not at all. "To be honest, I feel a lot more at home here than I did in the city." was his response as he took another sip of the beverage. "Maybe it's because of my druid heritage? I don't know but I know that I am going to love living here." he added with another smile as he looked out at his home. Even his magic agreed. That was were they belonged, surrounded by nature. "So, how's it going with you guys?" he asked after a minute, turning his attention to Pam once again.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:07 pm
"Ah you know, same o, same o. Well if having two Avery where one is disabled and the other a walking mannequin, then yeah, we're all doing okay." Pam says while gesturing about Avery and his clone before taking a sip of her cup and looking out at the farm. "Still the place is looking great ever since you moved here, can't wait to see what spring will be like once winter ends and it'll be hella busy next season. The Annual Harvest is the town's way of bringing in people from around the continent to have fun and enjoy the activities. Including the food of course." With a chirp as she's excited for the event that'll take place next season. There were a few more idle chatter as Pam just wanted to give Syn some company for the time being until she has to go back home to wash off.

With another sip of her cup she watches the view and enjoys it since she doesn't have to worry about Charlotte scolding her for trespassing, looking over at Syn, "So how about you. I heard that yesterday you got a visitor at the hospital. He didn't tried to bite you did he?"

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:47 pm
Syn blinked then opened his mouth to say something then thought about it and decided not to. Nope. Not today. He would ask Avery about it probably later tonight. Probably. Maybe. He smiled at the compliment, looking around at his handy work. "Yeah. Never did I think I could do something like this. I'm happy that I moved out here." he replied with a small laugh as he took another long sip of his chocolate. "Hmm. Can't wait to check it out. I'm sure the crops I planted should be grown by that time." he added after moment as he took a moment to enjoy the peace as they chatted. He was started out of his thoughts when Pam asked him a question. He blinked a few times before realizing what she was asking. "Ah. Yeah. Morgan's friend." he replied after a minute before shaking his head. "No. He was rather quiet and kind of sweet actually." he added with a soft smile as he remembered last night. "By the way, should you not be getting back to wash up? I need to do the same myself..." he asked when he realized the time after finishing the rest of his chocolate.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:40 pm
"Hmm?" Pam looked at her watch, she gave her shirt a sniff and made a sour face as she nods at Syn's question. "Yeah, guess I should get on back since it's getting late as well, guess we both could use a shower as well from the hard work we've done." She giggled before patting Syn on the back and said for him to take care and that she'll see him tonight at dinner.

Finishing her cup and receiving the cup she gave Syn, Pam flew up into the air and off to the farm.

Yui was by the entrance to Avery's farm as she picked up Avery's limp clone up on her shoulder as she walked with it back to the ranch house.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:54 pm
Syn laughed and nodded as he handed off his mug back to the female before watching her fly off back to the farm. He gave a shake of his head before going inside to take a nice, hot shower, make the dessert which wouldn't take long to make, get dressed and then head over to Avery's for dinner. So, with that he made his way to his room and bathroom bit not before getting started on the dessert so that it would be done by the time he was finished, discarding clothes into the laundry hamper as he went. He started up the water, making sure it was hot before stepping into the shower. He gave a happy sigh as the heat hit his skin and he started to scrub himself, making sure to get everywhere including his hair. He made sure to wash that throughly. After that, he wrapped a towel around himself after turning the water off and went to his closet to choose an outfit. He placed on the undergarments first and would place on the rest of the clothes after. Once that was done, he went to the kitchen to check of the dessert and found that it was finished. Just in time, too. He took it out and started to cut the dessert into squares, making sure it was even before placing them in a container to cool as Tiramisu was best cold. After that, he went back to his bedroom to finish dressing.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The drive back home was the same as always although this time it’s Morgan driving as Alica is in the passenger seat and her roommate in the back seat with a few of her and Alica’s personal belonging beside her. A moving company truck follows behind as they with the rest of the girls’ stuff in tow, seems as though Alica and her roomie decided to move out of town for a change and living in the country side was one of their bucket list. There were some idle chatter from time to time though it was mainly between the two girls were Morgan just focuses on driving and trying to avoid contact for fear of getting asked a question relating to relationships or dating, but he does wonder how Syn can go through with these kind of gossip as Morgan wasn’t sure if he’s heard something new or made up as he messages the young healer to see how his day as been, texting Syn while at a long stop light once they’ve reached town.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:14 pm
Syn was just relaxing until it was time for him to head over to Avery's. He was watching a little television to kill time before he ehaes his phone go off. He picked it up and read the message and saw that it was from Morgan. He sent back that he had gone shopping, done some work around the farm, Pam had visited and was now relaxing until it was time for him to come over. He then asked what the other was doing before hitting the send button and then placing his phone aside and continued to enjoy the time until it was time for him to up and go. He made sure he had everything before deciding that since it was a nice evening, he would walk over to Avery's instead oc taking the truck. The farms weren't too far from each other so it would be okay. Plus, he could use some exercise. And with that, he placed on his jacket, grabbed his bag, phone as well as the container with his dessert and headed towards Avery's farm. He made sure that his house was locked up tight before making his way over.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:13 pm

During the move once Morgan and the girls arrived at their new home in town, his phone silently vibrate to let the detective know he got a new notice. Fishing his phone out and reading Syn's reply, he's glad everything's alright. Later Morgan messaged Syn and Avery that he'll be home soon as he lets the two know he's helping Alica and her roommate to move into town as they've just begun to move the furniture, giving a rough estimate, Morgan lets the two know that they can start dinner without him and that he'll probably be home while their still eating.

Before sending the message, Alica's roommate asked Morgan to help move some of the heavier boxes as the other movers are already working on the large furniture. Heading back down to where the truck is parked, Morgan lifted up the least heaviest as he didn't want the sore back pain he remembered getting from Baba's pet king slime.

Ooc: Kinda wonder what hairstyle Syn would get if he does get a haircut.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 pm
Syn was just taking his time to get to Avery's farm before he felt his phone go off again. He blinked when he read the message and had to wonder why Alicia and her roommate wanted to move to the country? He pushed thought aside as he texted back that he understood and that he would see the other later, adding another heart emoji before hitting send and slide the phone back into his coat pocket. With that done, he continued on his way, stopping every now and then to admire a plant or animal, taking pics of the ones that he had never seen and made a mental note to ask Avery or Gerry if they knew what these plants and animals were when he had the time. Maybe he should also make a video diary of his life here and the people he met and such. That would be a fun idea. He would run it by Morgan and see what he thought about it. Until then he just opted to enjoy the trek to the other farm.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: You will see.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:24 am

Only a few more furniture to move up a few flight of stairs and a couple more boxes that needs sorting, Morgan sure had his work cut out for him when he agreed to help Alica and her roommate move out into the country side. Reading Syn's reply, he nodded to himself and went back to help finish up the move before dinner comes by.

Back at the farm, Avery and Pam are busily watching the chimera girl's favorite show as Avery couldn't help but to get drawn in by the story, watching attentively and learning Korean while reading the sub titles. By this time, Gerry and Yui are almost done preparing dinner as the table has already been set and a separate table containing all of tonight's meal as the center of the main dinning table had a few special decorations for the season's end. "Just a few more minutes and the casserole should be done, I'll go start up the pudding cups." Yui says to Gerry, reaching into the cabinet to grab the small ramekins enough for everyone and a larger one for serving as she got to work on the pudding mixture while Gerry went ahead to tidy up the table and check up on Pam and Avery.

Ooc: Sorry for the delay, got backed up on a drawing these past days.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm
[correct=blue] Syn continued his trek, now seeing that he was a lot closer to the farm than he was a couple of minutes again which was good. After he got there, he headed to the front door, making sure that he had everything, adjusted his bag and knocked on the door, loud enough that someone would hear. He stood there, waiting patiently for someone to open the door while humming to himself. He wondered if Morgan was still helping Alicia and her roommate move. He was still a bit unsure as to why Alicia and her roomie wanted to move to the country but then again, he could see the charm in it. He has only been here shortly and he had come to almost think of this place a home. As he continued to wait, he wondered if he could get his teacher down here to visit him? Maybe if he made a big enough plea? Plus, he had to tell her that he moved anyway. Yeah. He would do it as soon as he could but not tonight.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:22 pm
When door rang, it got everyone in the living room attention till a tiny hand rose. "I'll get it!" the little voice called as they hover over to the door.

The table was all ready, with the homemade buffet being placed by the wall and the dinner table decorated for the occasion. Gerry made some final touches before setting up the dessert area as more cars started coming into the drive way.

When the door opened, the small fairy like individual looked up at Syn with a curious look as he tilted his head from side to side getting a good look at Syn before turning his head into the living room. "Mom! There's a strange crossdresser at the door!" he yelled into the house till Avery called him out. "Avi, that's not nice to call Syn that." Avery said from his couch. "What I can't call him crossdresser?" Avi retort, "No! Strange! Just let him in for crying out loud!" Avery told Avi as the little fairy moved away to allow Syn entrance into the house. When Avery see Syn walking in with his dessert, he let the young healer know to bring it to Gerry since she's setting things up in the dinning room.

The cars that parked up in front of the house had several people walking out of their vehicles, they didn't look like they had prepared anything but their travel clothes looked like they just got out of the plane and their cars seemingly look like rentals, they waved at Avi as he waved back at them before heading back into the living room.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:07 pm
Syn blinked at the fairy before him and frowned when he was called strange. He didn't mind being called a crossdresser but strange was a new thing all together. But he decided to let it go as he wasn't the type to hold a grudge against a child. Besides he had been called worse by his peers when he was younger. Sun looked over at Avery once he entered the house and nodded to him and told him where Gerry was. "Hey, Miss Gerry. I brought dessert, though it seems like you have plenty already." he greeted in amusement, looking at the spread. That was a lot if food, then again there were a it of people coming as he noticed while waiting to come inside the house. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked as he set down his dessert in a free space on the table before looking over at the vixen, waiting for her reply. While he waited, he removed his jacket, folding it carefully before setting it aside to reveal a dark green sweater dress, black leggings, and knee-high boots. He also had his hair in a high ponytail. It made for quite a sight.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:02 pm
Gerry gave Syn a small wave hello when he walked into the dinning room and wondered if there were anything he can do to help. The vixen was a bit preoccupied with loads of stuff and the fact that the special guests who're outside right now are already here, Gerry seemed to be caught in a bit of clutter making sure everything seems presentable wise. She took a breather for a bit and motions to the room around them, as if saying she needs help tidying the place up a bit.

The knock from the front door frame signaled that the guests are already here as Avery can be heard greeting them and sounding like he's receiving a hug from them as they drop their carry on items. Some chatter can be heard afterwards as they only exchanged small talks and catchups before they settled themselves in the living room.

The commotion in the living got Gerry a bit worn out as she felt there's still a lot to do before dinner starts and wishing she didn't have to ask Syn for assistance with tidying the dinner table, the vixen looked like she was about to break down from overworking herself.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas