Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:12 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked at him and smiled,"You look nice, my warrior.", she said, and hugged him after he put his sword on his back. Followed by a kiss on his cheek. Pulling back she pulled her scarf up before her hood. Yet he'd notice that she had gloves on her hands. As she also had her short sword on her hip with her staff in hand.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:16 pm
He smiled as she said that. Glad that she thought he looked good and liked the kiss he received. Though he did see the weapons she was taking and raise an eyebrow. " Not taking the usual weapons? Is something wrong with them?", he asked as he started to head to the door of the ship. Figuring that she had a good reason for the different items she was bringing with her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:23 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She walked with him and moved her hand to the outside of her cloak. Now she let her glove covered hand brush his. "I have to polish my whip, so I'm just sticking with these two. And I am plan on not leaving your side well we're here. Or at least not stray to far.", she explained to him, as used both hands to use her staff. Since she had carried it in the crock of her left arm; awkwardly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:32 pm
" I am glad you said that. Because I was not planing on letting you out of my sight. Plus we are just here to see a doctor for your wounds. Unless you have them things that you want to get while we are here?", he asked as he opened the ships door for them to leave. The planet they were on still had building but it smelled better then the last one they were on. It also didn't have as much noise as well so that was a bit relieving. As they walked further into the planet they would be able to see that plant life was still allowed to grow here as it covered up some of the buildings.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:44 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Walking beside him, she smiled. "Well I know that I want to pick up a few months worth of coffee. And maybe tea, but I don't know how much more liquor you have on board.", she explained to him. Now she looked around at the people and buildings. Of course she was glad that she covered up. Since she rather have people avoid her for hiding herself. Cause if she was uncovered, people would probably get the wrong idea. Despite her being a Drow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:51 pm
" I believe we are good on liquor. The two of us haven't drank that much. And my crew and I recently just got enough to last us all a good long while. Beastmen can drink a lot so yeah I think we are good on things that can get us drunk.", he said as they walked past shops and different people. Though he did notice that some soldiers were looking at them. So he took her arm and quickened their speed a bit. Not enough to hurt her or have her get tired but so they could get to the doctor faster.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:03 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked at him and nodded as she walked. Before she felt him grab her arm. Now she started to walk faster and tried not to complain. "So, if we're here long enough just coffee and tea.", she said, as she kept walking with him. Letting him pick out the doctor, in case he had a contact here.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:11 pm
He nodded his head at her question. Then he found the place he was looking for. " This place has a doctor that doesn't care who comes through his doors. He will help anyone that needs care.", he told her as he brought her inside. Once the doctor was informed about them he started to look her over. Looking for any other injury that might have been missed. After he was finished he told them that all she needed was proper rest and some medic for the pain. Then he also brought out a potion for his shelves. Telling them that it was to help with the injuries on her face. If she were to drink a bit of it she would find all the wounds on her face closed. Though the pain was still there.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Hearing that this doctor didn't care about race made her happy. Now she let him see her wounds and even check out her left bicep/tricep area. Of course she drank the potion and felt her bottom lip heal up with a couple of small cuts around her left eye. For now it was hard to see the healed up areas. Since her black eye was still a bit swollen. With this she thanked the man and even bowed her head to him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 pm
Now that they were finished he paid and thanked the doctor before they left. Once they were out of the doctors place he looked around the area. " I guess we can go shopping for all those things you wanted to get.", he said as he reached over to hold her hand. Wanting to make sure that she was safe he figured that it didn't matter who saw. Or what they thought about them being together in public. Now he would follow her lead as they went shopping for supplies.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:38 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She walked with Thorthac and let him hold her hand. As she carried her staff in the crook of her staff. Wishing that she had spell to shrink it down, but alas she didn't. With this she smiled up at him. "Hmmm, and we'll need sugar too. Geez, I'm picky...", she said and shook her head. "Though I think we need to make alliances.", she added on quietly as she looked up at him. The scarf was back up as she had her hood was still up.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:43 pm
He looked down to her and sighed. " Sugar, yes. Alliances, no. At least not me. Not many people want to be friends with a Beastman. And I am not telling anyone else what I am. That might end up with us getting hunted for it. But if you think that you can get some people that you trust then go ahead.", he said as they walked. Not liking the idea of anymore people knowing about his past and what he was.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Now she rolled her eyes and kept walking with him. "Look, we'll talk about this on the ship. But I want us to know what if our backs is against a wall. We'll have someone else help bust us out.", she explained and gently squeezed her hands. Hoping that she would get him to see this. Cause she knew that they would probably need a healer on board eventually. Since if she kept getting roughed up by kidnappers; they couldn't stop at every other planet.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 am
"Fine we will talk about it on the ship. For now lets get the items that you want to get and head back to the ship. Beastman or not I still don't like being out and around so many people. Especially for a long period of time and after I almost some one I care so much about. That really did not help.", he said as they walked. Then he realized what he said and blushed. Cursing to himself in Beastman for the slip up he just had in front of her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Now she kept following him and held his hand. Of course she nudged him when he cursed in beatstmen language. Knowing that he could a weird look or two. As she still kept her skin hidden from everyone else's gaze. But she was now hoping that the doctor didn't recognize her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
I figure you mean 'after I almost lost someone'

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games