Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:49 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa took a few steps back as she pushed him and he tossed the bow aside. "I wouldn't go into the forest if I wasn't with you! I would camp near the road and keep to simple rations and parceled out water!" When the second push came he took a single step with it and then moved to side step while sticking his foot out to try and trip Anja into stumbling past him.

"I am a soldier just as much as I am a Prince, I understand what a forced march means and what it requires of me in terms of time and what I can and can't do! That's what this would be, a forced march, not a leisure trip! I'm taking my time because I have you, who is not a soldier raised in our military!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Thats right, you wouldn't be. You would be in your nice cozy tent, with a warm soft bed and enough food to keep you from ever feeling hungry. Do you know what it even feels like to be hungry?" Anja stepped with him and wouldn't back down.

"Are you kidding me? You are the one slowing me down! And I am a soldier. I've trained how to fight longer than you've been alive."

Anger got t he best of her and she probably shouldn't have said this but, "At least I'm not trying to please daddy all the time with this trivial war! I bet you do as you're told and don't even think for yourself!" she yelled at him. For a moment Anja's heart fluttered, which was nuts.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:42 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa's eyes grew wide and then narrowed in anger as he listened to her mock him. One of his hands curled into a fist and he shifted to sock Anja across the face. Right now he didn't see someone who he shouldn't hit. He saw an enemy who had just insulted the reason he was fighting.

"I'm fighting for my ******** dead sister you b***h! Even if my father was against the war I would still be fighting! I would've called him a coward and marched on that ******** border myself even without orders from him! Don't you ******** dare mock my reason for fighting! Do you even know what the meaning of family means you two-bit thief!?" After he was done yelling he moved to deliver a kick to her stomach to get her away from him so he could do some real damage with something other than his fists.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 pm
Kami GearX

Perhaps she had said too much. Anja was about to say something but stopped. When he mentioned family, the burning anger died instantly. Instead there was incredible sadness. She allowed him to kick her, but she didn't fall down. She stood there and looked at the ground and held herself, "Yeah, what would I know about family and death...." she turned around and headed back to camp with her head held low. She sat by her rabbit meat and finished the preparations in silence. A few sobs broke out from time to time but that was it  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa stood there for a moment, ready to fight her with his fists and feet like when they had first met. However when she stood there and didn't really protect herself or get ready to fight he lowered his guard slightly.

Once she was done muttering and headed back to camp did he lower his guard fully, just watching her with a sneer on his face, shaking his head before moving to grab the bow. "Can't believe her." Was all he stated before checking the bowstring and then drawing an arrow to go stalk off into the forest.

He wouldn't be back until an hour after the sun had gone down and when he did arrive he returned with only a squirrel to his name, and much fewer arrows in the quiver. "Got something." Was all he stated as he came back into camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:13 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't notice the passage of time that well. Her rabbit was fully cooked and she was eating it. She didn't turn to look at him, she didn't want him to see that she had been crying, "That's great." she wasn't up for talking right now.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:19 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"I would think so. Proves you wrong as well." He stated defensively, moving up next to her to set the quiver and bow next to her before stepping past. He moved over to the small pile of food he had already gathered earlier and added the squirrel to the collection, looking at it and rubbing his chin.

"Hey Anja, what do you think I could make out of old hard boiled eggs, jerky, some bread, and some squirrel meat? Not a lot right?" He asked, clearly focused on making a meal for himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:24 pm
Kami GearX

Anja shrugged and wiped away the remaining tears from her face. She stood up, "I'm going to take a walk." she headed back into the forest. Once she was far enough into it, she stopped, and looked up at the moon. Her whole body was shaking. Should she tell him? Nah, it would only complicate things between them. She had to get over this fast.

Anja transformed and just curled up under a patch of moonlight  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa blinked and finally looked back when she said she was going for a walk. He sighed and rubbed a hand down his face. Maybe he had gone to far earlier, but she had started it. He shouldn't have to apologize.

It took him a bit of thinking and he finally gave another sigh. He stood up from his cross legged position in front of his food and moved to trail after Anja, grumbling all the meanwhile.

It did not take Tousa long to find the woman, now in wolf form as she stayed under a ray of moonlight, her large form's fer glistening in the ray of silvery light. He paused where he was and spoke softly. "Hey Anja... Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked, unsure if she was going to snap at him. If she was he was going to be in some deep trouble, he had no weapons to protect himself with at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 pm
Kami GearX

Anja had heard him coming but didn't care. When she was talked to, she raised her head and looked at him with deep, yellow eyes that shone in the light. She dipped her head slightly to show that she was listening  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:16 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa smiled tiredly at her when she looked at him. He took a step out from behind the tree he had rested a hand on. "Sorry... For earlier. Shouldn't have yelled at you." He glanced away for a moment as if in thought and trying to think of more to say.

"Um... Well... What else? I mean that's all I really wanted to say I guess but yeah." He looked over at her again and gave a nod. "Sorry for yelling." He stepped closer to her and reached a hand out towards her, though he didn't touch her. "Want some pets as an apology? Not really sure what to do other than say sorry and that's not enough. I've got no gifts on me."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:31 pm
Kami GearX

Anja hadn't expected that. She look away from him, then gazed at the sky. She closed her eyes and rested her head back down to the ground. She had nothing to say to him right now. She appreciated that he apologized.

After a moment she raised her head and indicated for him to climb on her back. Once he was on, she stood up and took off running into the forest. Anja was careful not to let him get hit by branches. She went faster and faster. Anja made sure not to stray too far from camp

When she was done, Anja ran back to camp and lain down to let him off  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was hesitant to climb onto her back when she motioned for him to climb on. "Um.. You sure?" After there was a moment he shook his head. "Alright... If you say so..." He then climbed onto her back and grabbed at two tufts of fur on her back so he didn't fall off.

Then they were off. At first it was rather easy for him to duck and sit upright, however as she continued to gain speed he leaned closer to her, as an unarmored rider would against their horse, keeping a low profile so that the wind did not batter him as much. By the end his face was just barely above her fur.

Once they returned to camp and she laid down, he climbed off, took a few stumbling steps and then just flopped down in front of Anja before crawling over to lay in front of her nose. "Was that your way of saying sorry hmm~?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:23 pm
Kami GearX

Anja gave him a great big lick on his face before returning back to her h uman form. She still felt sad, but at least she was better, "Yes, I went too far." she jumped on him and wrestled him until he was on his stonach and she rested on his back, "Can I have a ride?" she placed her hands on his shoulders  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:36 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

It didn't take much effort to get him facing the way she wanted, however that did not mean he didn't squirm underneath her. "A-Anja! What're you doing? Stop that!" He stated, face quickly turning red as she grasped his shoulders.

"Y-you're going to far even now aren't you?" He cried out as he did his best to get up. "I'm not a pack horse I'm a person!"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games