Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:16 am

User Image
*while he appreciates the concern, he's got mixed feelings about being looked at and touched so affectionately in this body. On the one hand, it makes him incredibly angry and he wants to slap his husband's borrowed hands away, but on the other, Mr. Giovanni is exactly his type sweatdrop Well, except the hair, but that's a simple fix ninja While trying to figure out how to respond, his thoughts are interrupted by a rather irate Psy coming between them*

Ah~ Jabbress sweatdrop I believe there is a bit of a misunderstanding here...

*before he has a chance to explain, he's thrown off balance and topples to the ground from imposter Tes yanking the bag right off his hip*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:21 am

User Image
*snaps when he sees Ry-Mir get thrown to the ground*

The ******** you think you're doing!? scream

*punches Gio-Tes in the face, only to immediately regret it, especially since it hit a lot harder than he thought it would* gonk

No! Not my face! gonk stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:33 am

User Image

*Immediately crumples to the ground bleeding. He hasn’t been hit like that since he was a boy in the schoolyard. He reaches to his nose. Clearly broken as he’s experienced that before. As badly as he wants to kill the mirtillo in his body, he doesn’t want to damage himself OR cripple the body he occupies. This is going to require some planning and some stealth.

He manages to get himself up and looks longingly to his lovely Dolce Cosa emotion_kirakira who is completely confused. He flips off the mirtillo in his own body and without a word, he hobbles along to go and figure out how to get what he’s now lost again…back.* stare
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am

*after some work, finally makes it to the catering table and plops down on the end of it. His feet are killing him already and he's barely walked like 20 feet or something stressed As he starts stuffing his face with leftover breakfast muffins, he wonders if he could con the intern into just carrying him everywhere ninja Granted, the kid didn't look all that strong, but Ryzan's body was also on the light side so he could probably manage it ninja As he's about to try his hand at calling out to the guy, some tattooed woman approaches*
User Image
I could have gotten these for you, Mr. Vixtul. No need to come all this way.
The ******** are you? emotion_eyebrow
*quirks her head, confused, but then again, Mr. Vixtul did have a pretty bad hangover earlier when she first introduced herself*
Misa Misa. Your personal assistant...

*looks the woman up and down. Certainly an upgrade from the intern as far as appearance goes.*

You know how to take these off? emotion_eyebrow
*points to his boots*
Um... yes? emotion_eyebrow
Do it. I hate these things stare
.... as you wish, Mr. Vixtul...
*feels a bit uncomfortable being asked to undress her boss, especially with how far up his thighs she was having to touch, but she assured herself there probably wasn't anything to worry about since Mr. Vixtul wasn't interested in women.*

*stares at her like a creeper* emotion_dowant

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 am

User Image
*helps Ry-Mir off the floor and again asks if "she" is alright. "She" gives him a small nod and he turns back to "himself" only to find him hobbling away*
Get back here! scream You can't just leave my face like that!
*looks to his husband*
You can fix it, right? gonk
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:01 pm

*Hauls off and slaps her husband across the face.* What do you think you are doing?!! Have you lost your mind?!! scream

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:03 pm

User Image
*has been laying curled up on the floor of the set since the gunshot went off, having got caught up with petting her newly acquired bunny ears* 4laugh

So soft and fuzzy... 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:12 pm

User Image
*flinches a bit just from sheer surprise, but given the amount of slaps across the face he's gotten over the years, he's kind of used to the sting even in this body... or maybe it's just that this body has gotten its fair share as well*

Listen, Diva. I'm not your husband. stare Your husband is the jackass that just wandered off with a broken nose without letting me fix it first stressed If I end up with a crooked nose because of him, so help me... stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:38 pm

eek *Taken aback and then unsure if she's hearing the truth. stare He is speaking perfect English unless he's somehow taken lessons to surprise her. emotion_eyebrow She crosses her arms under her breasts and looks at him skeptically.* You got someone to corroborate that? Someone credible? emotion_eyebrow
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 pm

User Image
*at least she seemed open into believing it, but what she was asking for was a bit much considering he doesn't even know how this happened in the first place* stressed
... I've got Ry here..? sweatdrop
*gestures to Ry-Mir*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm

User Image
Odd as it seems, I believe he's telling the truth, jabbress sweatdrop At first I thought it was just my mental link with yathrin having gone wrong explaining my own present situation, rilu'oh, I know for certain that my Quortek couldn't speak Italian if his life depended on it, unlike the Quortek that fled from here who spoke ONLY in Italian, leading me to believe that was, indeed, your husband in my husband's body.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 pm

*Points at Miro.* THAT is Miro! scream I don't know what kind of sick game you're playing here Alfonso, but it's NOT funny! talk2hand

*But then she hears Miro speak…speak just like Ryzan. The tears start to well up in her eyes as she looks again at the image of her husband, but its not. She looks to the direction TES went and starts chase after him. Hopefully, she can find him.* crying

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 pm

((Man why do I have to go to work and miss this!? stressed ))

Biting her knuckles her whole body shakes from holding in her laughter. rofl
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:11 pm

User Image
*shouts after the teary-eyed mistress as she runs off*
Get him to fix that nose! scream
*gets smacked on the arm by his husband for his comment, but with it coming from Miro's body and hitting against the ridiculous amount of muscle this body has, it doesn't even so much as tickle*
... this must be what it feels like to be a tank. emotion_eyebrow No wonder they're gluttons for punishment.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Lia_Trovaras

Biting her knuckles her whole body shakes from holding in her laughter. rofl

*throws her arm over Lia's shoulder*
You certainly do good work.
*raises her glass to the Kitsune*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games