Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy entered the pitch for the last game of the year. Second semester had be rough. O.W.Ls and his break up with Jonah left him welcoming the chance to forget everything and just play qudditch.

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              0 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:25 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was pumped! He felt that they had a good chance to win. Perhaps it be his lucky day and he end this faster than some of the games this year

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:40 pm
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserthird yearhalfblood

Tally made her way out onto the pitch, more than ready for this game to begin. With any luck, it wouldn't end in a draw. She really wanted a quick, clean win to finish off the season.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Scoring, +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:46 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

Brook went to the quidditch pitch, time for game 3 was it? The last game was better than the first, but this time she was determined to succeed. Or at least get the quaffle mostly across the field.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Position: Ravenclaw Chaser
AC: 11 (+1 Year of Experience)
Modifiers: +3 catch; +3 shooting;
Special Skills: Good Arm; Sharp Eyes; Great Catch
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: -
Trying to: Steal AND/OR Get to the Goals --/3 AND/OR Shooting: -- OR Passing To: -----

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice CaptainFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Ravenclaw v Gryffindor 2047 » The Pitch » With: Ravenclaws and Gryffindors
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: Ready for Summer

═══════════════════XXXXX═══════════════════

Jonah stepped onto the pitch eager to get the last game done with. With all the stress over the last semester between his friends and OWLs, he was looking forward to heading home for the summer. He hoped they would at least be able to end the year on a high note with a win for ravenclaw.

Position: Beater
AC: 19 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF + 2 DD)
Modifiers: +7 Hitting Bludgers // + 5 Other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: ##

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Quote:

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:01 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was pretty sure that this game ultimately decided the cup, though who would come out triumphant, she didn't know. "Today's game is between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Eagles versus Lions. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:59 am
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Sixth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Game 6)

Chelsea at the start of the game went straight to work looking for the snitch. She hoped to spot it quick.

Company : Gryffindors & Ravenclaws

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 27 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:07 pm
User Image

Nico was up in the air and searching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 9, 6, 9, 4, 7, 10, 6, 3 Total: 60 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Iggy shot into the air and went for the quaffle

Total roll:
                                                              0 of 3

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 2, 1, 6, 1, 9, 9, 8, 7 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:39 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris got ready and headed for the quaffle the moment the game started. He wasn't going to let Ravenclaw gain the upper hand.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:41 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Sixth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea quickly spotted the snitch and followed after it. She knew what was required of her. This time she planned on doing it right. Not to mention without so many bludgers being lobbed at her head.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 27 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:49 am
User Image

Nico noticed Chelsea was on to something. he searched ahead of her direction

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 28 spotted (oh sure dont save that 20 for when it counts)
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:51 am

Iggy scooped up the quaffle and headed down the pitch

Total roll:
                                                              1 of 3

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:53 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass grumbled when the Birdbrain team got the ball. maybe he good luck with steals would help

AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 all
                                                                          Lives: heart heart heart
                                                                          Total roll:
                                                                          0 of 3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

murruelecreuset

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:55 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass swiped the ball from the older chaser and went toward the goal

AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 all
                                                                          Lives: heart heart heart
                                                                          Total roll:21 XD 2 20 in a row wow
                                                                          1 of 3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games