Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:42 pm
Zinerva nodded to Cabel as she stole a few candles in beautifully decoder glass from some of the other tables they passed. "Yes please, that would be wonderful." She delicately propped the torch up with the candles on their little table haven. There, she didn't have to carry it around while they were here and it made a beautiful center piece for the two of them to enjoy.

She thought about his words carefully. Those on the surface didn't seem to want to visit the depths of the lake. Tensions with the surface had been a bit high lately but...Was his request impossible? "I would have to spend a long time going through scrolls at the palace but it might be possible. It's not every day you hear that request....I've never heard such a thing either but if it is possible, it's knowledge would be somewhere at the palace." She was looking up to the roof as she tapped her chin in thought. It would make the boys so happy if he was able to visit them whenever he wanted. Maybe there was some sorta long lost forgotten potion using different corals and kelp or some sorta spell. It wasn't out of the realm of possibilities right? "I would have to see when I got back..."

Zinerva let out a squeak as the thunder seemed to increase in it's roars. "Goodness, that storm really picked up...The water normally dulls those sounds." This might be the first storm she had ever been on the surface for. Either way, she stepped closer to Cabel.

=============

Nimue enjoyed the feeling of the water around her skin once more as she enjoyed watching the chase unfold. Too soon the hostess seemed to appear and stopped whatever was going on. "Oh dear, maybe they didn't practice hard enough?" Pity. She thought they were doing so well with what seemed to almost be true anger. Oh but there was more! Purple smoke then another being stepped forward, followed by three demons with what looked like real snakes in their hair. "How do that do that? Their make up team is out of this world."

Then another came from the smoke, a bronze being who seemed to make the hostess happy. She giggled as he seemed to make all sorts of funny posses then he turned to them. She looked over to Seiya with a smile as her shoulder felt a little funny. A cramp? She had been swimming a lot. She would have to take a break. She felt a warmth, a different feeling as her pearl white eyes gazed to the male beside her. He was...So handsome. Had she not seen that before? There was such a want..A sudden desire for him suddenly. She leaned into him as she felt his arm around her shoulder and gently ran her wet fingers along the front of his suit.

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:58 pm
Amy just about melted as her prince returned to her. Then he touched her...He touched her and started to recite poetry to her! Her heart seemed to flutter as well as her wings as her amazing prince once again returned to her side. He wasn't going to leave her alone again. No, together forever with their undying love for each other.

Her knees felt weak and leaned into him, almost fainting...Wait she did faint. Oops.

DaemonGabrielle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:19 pm
Prisma tilted her head then blinked.

Something pinched her shoulder and she brought a hand up to rub it. She was about to comment on this angel not having been to any parties before when she suddenly felt something very strange.

She might have recognized this feeling before but to say Prisma was top of the class in brains would have been a lie. Yet, whenever she looked at this angel she knew she just needed him. "I need you extremely!" she blurted out, reaching forward and wrapping her arms around his waist. She giggled, leaning her head forward and nuzzling his cheek with hers. "Mister mister Harlequin, I like you lots yesy yes i do!" she said excitedly, getting a little too close for comfort.

Suddenly stepping back and yanking on his hands, Prisma beamed. "I will make sure you have lots of funny fun fun extremely, oh yes I will!" she said firmly, though she was distracted by the sudden flickering of lights. The loud sounds of the wind outside drew her attention but not enough from this very desirable pae she managed to snag. She just.... NEED!

StarshineAngel01
sorry late tag is late! She was shot by Adonis so now she desires Harle lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:30 pm
Jean shrugged, not really thinking much of it. He personally thought the interior of the place was fabulous, but then, he liked things that were over the top like this. Perhaps that was why he was wearing a beautifully sparkling dress that hugged all his nonexistent curves in just the right way. Speaking of curves. The naiad's eyes raked up Saira's body. From those strong clawed feet, to her superbly feathered hips, the skinny little waist, her delicately feathered back, powerful wings... Oh how he longed to have her in his arms, to hold her close to his body and

Oh Fishes no, what was he thinking?! He didn't know a thing about Saira. But then, she asked him to join her on the cushion. He smiled at her, showing off the brilliant white teeth behind scarlet lips. He'd like nothing more in that moment in time than to join her on that cushion, and maybe even wrap his arms around her. Run his fingers through her plumage. Oh yes. Jean wanted her desperately. Was it possible she wanted him too?

"This is cozy, isn't it Dear?" He was still smiling, settling into the offered spot next to the most beautiful woman in the room. He couldn't resist, his arm went around her back, to touch her wherever possible. Wherever she would let him. He was so distracted, he barely noticed the flickering lights, or the claps of thunder, or the howling of the wind. Maybe he should be paying attention to something other than this perfect creature before him

Daisicle
Jean -> Pool

Sweetie had a feeling she was going to be bright red for the rest of the night. Now that she was aware of what she was doing at least. The fauny frowned, hearing the wind start to howl outside. And the lights were flickering more. Something was going on outside, especially if they could hear it in there.

"How bad would it have to be for us to hear the wind here?" She asked, trying her best to not flex while they danced. This was supposed to be a romantic evening, and she wanted to ask him a very important question after this dance. It wasn't going to go the way she hoped if she couldn't get these movements under control.

Wolfs Heart
Sweetie Drops -> Dysmas

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:44 pm
The trip had been a whirlwind since that first tense ship ride. Amitola had been overjoyed to take the opportunity to accompany Scarlet Oak around the isle resort. It made sense as well, two of their kind, with their mobility limitations; at least if they were traveling together, they wouldn't have felt like they were holding up a land Pae, but still had the benefit of companionship.

Companionship. It was still a strange concept for the sprite to get his mind wrapped around. For so long, he'd really only had his brother and his mother...and they were family, not just companions. And of course, his father, when Amitola would venture up to visit on land. Aside from them, he'd always noted the stares and the whispers aimed in his direction around Alu's Spring from the other Naiads. He knew he and Ahto were a strange sight for many, but lately it seemed, others had begun appearing in the Spring. There was Scarlet, and he'd heard murmurs of others that had been seen around the palace! Of course, the rainbow-scaled beauty had more than caught his eye even before this trip.

He'd spent the last few days happily keeping her company as she explored the resort. He was content to do whatever she wanted to do; he didn't say it aloud, but anything was great as long as he was with her. The poor boy was smitten and though he realized it, there was little he could do to fight it. Not that he wanted to.

He had to be the happiest guy here, considering he was lucky enough to attend this glorious party as Scarlet's date. Though, it seemed more than the party itself was serving for excitement, given the behavior of some of the deity. And some of the other guests. Having flitted off briefly to retrieve a couple of glasses of fruit-infused water, Amitola hurried back to Scarlet's side and held out one of the glasses. "Refreshment for the lovely lady?" he smiled, finding it easier and easier with time to stifle his nerves and behave like a smooth gentleman. He was succeeding...right?

The sound of thunder rumbled from outside and the lights flickered briefly. Startled, Ami shifted, unconsciously positioning himself in front of Scarlet before he realized it was just a storm rolling in outside. Well, they wouldn't be going out in that any time soon.

Irish Night Fox
Amitola > Scarlet Oak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zaden rolled to wrestle him more as he tried to pin her. "No touchydown! Zaden gets you!" she shouted back at him, her hair was wet and matted, she HATED that. She hated being out in the rain too, if the guardians wanted her wet they woulda made her a fishy pae. "I gets you I gets you!" she yells to him even as the sound of thunder crashes outside. She paid little attention to the sound of thunder she was inside and she knew it

DaemonGabrielle
Yipes

When Haku moved the prickly ball of pain away from her she couldn't be more happy. She kept yowling though quieter then before, nearing a whimper when the angel snatched hold of her hand. She about ignored the tearing of the fabric on her belt and moved closer to him again her whimpers turning to a purr as he treated her paw. Now that was more like it, he was giving her attention that wasnt seeming like a playing hard to get.

DaemonGabrielle
Haku

Keri watched the pae around her for a while longer before moving once again away from the quiet solitude towards the groups of pae that were in the room. She was still wobbly on her land feet and when the lightening crashed it startled her making her tumble into a nearby pae.

Quote:
OPEN FOR INTERACTION - anyone is welcome to pick up on the tumble and make it their pae

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:50 pm
Dysmas shook his head in response to Sweetie's question. "I'm not sure..." He had never been in this kind of building during a storm before, nor did he typically have electricity that flickered and made the storm seem worse. He felt like a building of this type of construction should block out sounds better especially with all the noise that filled the room.

"It's probably nothing to worry about." He decided, "It's probably just an ordinary storm, it's probably just overhead right now, it'll pass soon." He nodded his head. They just needed to relax and enjoy their evening. At least... Enjoy the evening as much as possible when Sweetie had this unknown flexing issue going on.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:09 pm
He wouldn't consider himself to be the greatest gift, but the fact that Monroe did filled him with butterflies.

After the angel finished what he wanted -needed- to say, he looked at her as his heart raced. She started to respond when suddenly a loud noise filled his ears. The demon quickly scooted against him, and he protectively wrapped an arm around her. He quickly looked around for an answer, but the answer was simple enough. "Storm. Sounds like a storm." Indeed, as the lights flickered and the wind grew into a fury it was becoming obvious. Soon the lights looked like they might go out and stay out. "The party might be coming to a close soon. Unless we break out the candles." He gave a little laugh at the thought. This grand, large party and being reduced to candles!

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

She didn't like the lightening and thunder. Didn't like the flickering lights. Typically with storms she'd swim down to the bottom of the lake where the waters were still. Untouched from the howling winds.

But her brave, handsome, strong husband didn't bat an eye. His only concern was for her. What a pae. "I'm okay. You know I'm more of a lover than a fighter." She spoke with a bit of a laugh, resting her cheek onto his warm hand. "No, it's fine. I don't think your bear form can scare away the rain." Though she did love his bear form. And his human form. What ever form he was in, she just adored him. She was so lucky that he picked such a simple naiad like her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Nereus to Junior

S-He didn't mind the dress ripping to fall upon his feet. Male. Female. Didn't matter to Tristen. Love was love, and he -she- appreciated every form and every type of pae. How lucky though that Harmonia made such an attractive male at that? The new female fae of love grinned and followed towards one of said siblings. It was always good to meet the family! "Iordanes eh? Nice to meet you! Tristen." He looked down at his -or her- own chest with an eyebrow raised before looking back at the God. "Trista now? Now you said change. You did this?" She -he- tilted his -her- head, crimson hair cascading over a slender shoulder and ample bosom. "Rather interesting. Thank you for the experience!" And just like that the God was off, sparing no additional time on either Trista or Harmon. Her amber eyes flicked over to the God of Harmony. "Well...I guess we'll catch up with Iordanes later."

With the increasing lightening and thunder, he was prone to agree. With a happy nod, he took her hand to head towards one of the many secluded rooms. She had the best ideas! "I'm so glad you ran into me prior to the party. I couldn't imagine never meeting you!"

Evilsilverdragon
Tristen to Harmonia and Leif to Gren

She listened to him intently, so of course when mention of a DUNGEON popped up for talking to a blood pae her eyes went even wider. Dungeon? For talking to a pae?! Talk about harsh!

But the instant this flashed through her mind, she felt a distinct p***k. The female jumped slightly, looking down at her arm then back up at Wellspring.

...Wellspring. What a brave, interesting male. He was pretty cute. But he was worried about consequences about attending the party, he would never be interested in her. Why would he? She was plain, and was so mean to him as a teenager. And he'd get in trouble.

Did he mention about doing more than talking with her?

Of course not! He'd never think about that way with her!

What was 'earth'? Probably some faun terminology. "Well, I'm glad that you came. So that I could see you again." Another sip of her drink. Then the lights started to flicker, and lightning began to clash. She instinctively moved closer to the blue male, wanting to be near him. "I mean, you're so cute and brave and so I'm really glad to get to know you a bit better." The wilwarin gushed, her tail giving a slight wag again as she peered into his soft blue eyes with her amethyst.

Daisicle
Aurelia to Wellspring - Under effects of Pothos longing! Aurelia's like, NOTICE ME SEMPAI!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 7!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:32 pm
Not that it was any of his business what Lemon got up to on her own time, but it would be a cold, dark day in Dolandor before he missed out on his favorite curvy fauny lady in an extra lusty state. He wasn't about to let anyone else step into her line of view first. The deity braced his stance as another fellow bumped into him. He was relieved to see Lemon push him aside in favor of staring straight at him with a hunger in her eyes that almost gave Himeros chills.

Almost.

Not that Himeros was the jealous or selfish type. If the other fellow wanted to join in, that was another matter completely.

Before he knew what was happening, Lemon had pounced and Himeros, surprised by the unusual forcefulness, moved to catch her and tumbled back to the floor in the process. His quiver fell and skittered across the floor, but his attention was riveted on the curvy beauty on top of him. "Well, hello there, sweetness," he growled teasingly.

Then the lights flickered and his playful grin faltered for a moment. Hmm...rough storm out there. But, luckily they were all in here. And his mother seemed to have a handle on the other issues. Perhaps it was time for him to slip away for a little while with his little lusty sweet tart.

Two of Himeros' arrows escaped the quiver, tumbling through the crowd and pricking a pair of Pae in passing.

Antidia
Himeros > Lemon Drops

Seruta
Himeros > Xanthous

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Sweetie Drops has been hit by one of Himeros' arrows! She is now lusting after Dysmas!

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas has been hit by one of Himeros' arrows! He is now lusting after Sweetie Drops!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:42 pm
Harlequin was taken by surprise when the rainbow fae wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled into his cheek. "Prisma, you can just call me Harle if its easier" He told her, yes surprised but did not have a problem with it. He lightly patted her head with hand. "Thank you. I like you a lot too" he told her. He once again was startled by the sounds of the storm getting worse. But, he was glad they were indoors and he was hoping the building would hold out with this much wind force blowing around them. He glanced upwards as the lights flickered and then he glanced at her with a smile "I look forward to it" he told her.

At the same time he was wondering at the back of his mind, what could the possible outcome be especially with it storming this hard. He shrugged It off and focussed his attention on Prisma, who was acting rather cute. He lightly booped her nose with a finger.

Fea Line
Harlequin to Prisma

that is okay, he has no issues with it

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:08 pm
Zhixuan was late to the party...but fashionably so. She'd taken the entire day to preen and prepare. She'd had the resident cherubs sweep her raven hair into an even more elaborate updo than her customary one (it kept her hair out of her face, you see), and she was bedecked in even more gold and ruby finery than usual. She glimmered when she walked.

Luxury was her preference, and passion. She'd heard on the winds that Venus Day parties were the spot to find both. And so as she waltzed into the room, golden eyes scanned the crowd for possibilities. She spotted a few interesting things, but for now preferred to sip on a glass of fine wine, lounge against a column near the door, and wait for someone to come to her.

Quote:
Zhixuan is free for interaction, but probably won't pay much attention to you if you aren't a harpy lol.

Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 15!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm
The scene with Persephone and her cronies made Euphrosyne decidedly Not Happy. And she hated to not be happy. It seemed strange timing to loose another arrow now, especially with the storm coming, but she could see the thunder was making the mortals feel on edge. Surely some mirth was what this party needed.

Still seated at Mother's side, she notched a pair of arrows and let them fly into the crowd. She smiled gleefully as she saw them hit and take hold of their targets. Wait--the one seemed familiar....but Euphrosyne couldn't place him. He must have come last year.

Strawberri Stardust
HAPPY DAY!! Adelphos has been hit with Euphrosyne's arrow! Seeing Ruby will make him very happy!

Twitchapher the 3rd
YAY!! Ruby has been hit with Euphrosyne's arrow! Seeing Adelphos will make her very happy!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 3!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm
Navidad felt her foot get pricked by something as she danced with Tocino. Did someone break a glass?

Someone should really pick up those arrows on the floor.

Kira of Flames
Navi wishes to playfully wrestle the first pae she sees!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Paloma's heart soared at this compliment. She couldn't believe Lagoon thought so highly of her! And yet, in her heart she knew exactly how she felt.

"I've been alone all my life," she said, clasping one of Lagoon's hands in both of hers. "I know just what you mean." She leaned forward and touched her forehead to Lagoon's.

"Everything feels right when I'm with you," she said breathily. "I've never felt this way about anyone."

Wolfs Heart
Paloma->Lagoon

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:44 pm
Monroe nodded her head with his assurance that it was a storm. How silly of her. "Oh, right." She giggled lightly, and her cheeks flushed, but less out of embarrassment and more because of being so close to Gray right now. She didn't move away from his embrace though, even knowing that she had nothing to be afraid of.

"Oh, I hope the night doesn't end..." She said sadly at the thought of the party ending so soon, they still had so much more dancing to do. A candle-lit party sounded so romantic anyways, all dark with the flickering lights. Maybe they should start dancing again... Just in case the party ended early, but she didn't want to move.

Monroe glanced over at the dance floor with a longing look in her eyes, but the look quickly turned to horror. At some point while they were off the dance floor, her dad and Sweetie had moved onto it. Was it just her, or were they acting stranger than usual? "I think... I'm starting to feel hungry." Monroe finally said, wanting to move away from the dance floor before they were spotted.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces