Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She closed her eyes as he kissed her hand. Before opening her eyes again and look at him. Laying there, she shrugged,"I slept alright... And why can't you sleep?", she asked, only to start sitting up. Of course she groaned quietly as she sat up. Her body felt rather heavy now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:51 pm
He sighed trying to think of a way to answer her. " Another thing that happened in my past while I was here. I have been telling you a lot of those lately so I will spare you the story. How are you feeling? Your body must still be trying to recover after everything you put it through.", he said as he checked her to see if she was alright.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:07 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She just laid back down before sighing. Now she rubbed her temples a bit."Fine, but you have to tell me about it another day... But I am more sore then I thought I would be.", she said, in a firm voice.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:20 pm
" Alright I promise to tell you later. For now I believe I know where a book on herbal medicine is that could help with the soreness somewhat. Would you like me to go find it?", he asked as he was already getting up to go look. Planing on using it anyway.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She closed her eyes and put her arms behind her head."Please and thank you, Grim. It'd be great to be able to move and not groan.",
She said, before yawning again. Of course she was wondering why he seemed a bit, off. Maybe like in her former Kingdom, she had bittersweet memories.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:56 pm
He went to one of the other Master's doors. In this room were a ton of different books that were all sighed by the Master that wrote them. He was looking for the book he wrote on herbal medicine. Once he found it he quickly skimmed through and found what he was looking for. Luckily all the ingredients could be found on the mountain. When he had everything together he mixed it to make the medicine. Coming back into the room with it in his hand he said, " Okay here it is. But it is a cream type of medicine so you will have to tell me were to rub it on. Also if there are places that you want this on but don't want me to be in here when you do it your going to have to apply it yourself."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:09 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she had rested during the time he was gone. Hearing him she opened her eyes and started to slowly sit up again. "Grim, I am going to need your help. So please help me rub it in.", she said, only to start undressing. Of course after he helped her put the cream on and let it dry. She got dressed in her clean clothes. Though she finally started to move around as the cream took the aching from her body.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:23 pm
He help her but when she started to get undressed he blushed a little. Once that was done he put everything away. " Try not to move around to much. You do still need more time to fully heal. The cream will just help take the soreness way so you can move. Work yourself to much and the soreness will come right back.", he warned her. This cream was made mostly so the trainees could learn how to work through the pain.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:06 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him as he seemed to fuss over her. Only to smile and roll her eyes."Yes, doctor.", she said, before finally standing up and stretched out a bit."Hmmm, should I cook breakfast?" she asked him. As she started to walk to the bedroom door. Of course a thought that came to her mind was one that she wouldn't ask him yet.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:25 pm
He laughed when she called him doctor remembering something that happened before. " Yeah if you have anything to cook in the bag because nothing in this place is safe to eat because it has gone bad. I'm going to try and regrow they farm while we are here." , he said as he followed her into the kitchen.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:06 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and stopped walking part way through the hallway."We have mostly bread, died meats, and cheese. And how long are we going to be here?", she asked him. Of course she was trying not to be bossy.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:05 pm
"I was thinking until we are sure that we're not being hunted. So maybe a week at least or month at most.", he said as he thought over a plan and also a location to go to if she did not want to stay here long.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:27 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She grabbed his hand and started to rub it. Before leading him to the kitchen. As a thought came to her."I'll cook the rest of the mountain lion. Or at least make dry meat for later. And we have to keep an ear out for whispers.", she said, casually. Though she was swaying her hips as she walked with him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:37 pm
He followed her and listened to what she had to say but his eyes were for the most part locked on her swaying hips. " Yeah that sounds like a good idea. We should do that. The lion would taste better if we just cooked the rest of it.", he said trying not to sound like he was distracted by her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:47 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Hearing his voice she stopped and turned around. Only to push him against a wall. As she started to pull him down for a kiss. "Maybe we can cook after this. Fair enough?", she asked him, before her lips touched his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games