Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona felt herself being swept backwards as the whirlwind was slowly disappearing as she was being forced backwards, she tried to push forward but she felt herself coming in closer and she turned back finally with what was nearly left of her magic she whispered another chant and teleported onto the beach, shakily with her broom she began to form a protective barrier that would only last another 20 minutes, she was screwed and she knew it, with glowing eyes full of hate she was finally forced to a stopping point and she was finally behind a high concentration of dark magic sweat was dropping from her forehead and she wiped it with her back of her hand, she began to tremble in exhaustion and anger at her own arrogance she was in for it now.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image

Qurix noticed the girl disappeared and he looked down at the beach and seen her he then threw the ball up and it went clear into space before exploding and even form that far the shock waves made the water twist raipedly and violently,he then turned to face her and his body had changed completely using that moved drained his magic hiding this form his devil form."Looks like I win this round witch."He says before disappearing and appearing before her."What now how long do you think you can last girl,I told you,you where mine didn't I."He says with a growl and a grin.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona looked up at the demonic form and lowered her head she felt herself feel sick to her stomach for the first time in her life she felt actual fear,"Oh well.. seems you were right.. but your still going to have to wait..", she managed to say though she felt she was ready to pass out,"This highly concentration of black energy is extremely hard to penetrate and to do so would waste even your time and magic unless your just that greedy..", she lay her head down on the cool sand feeling herself get tired, it won't be long now anyways so she might as well rest up even if it meant just laying there the more she can build up her magic the better she had work to do and she had to find someone to ruin it for her already.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image

He slowly lifts his hand and black mass of magic forms in it before the magic starts to take on the shape of a scythe before he grins and it fades away."I won't lie it's been a long time sense I had a good fight girl,tell me you're name."He says and it was clearly more of a demand then a question,he could tell she was biding her time and he was going to play alone for now."I though you black witches stayed by you're selfs inside your little covens for safety yet when you find you're self facing the very same being you are making contracts with you show fear,why is that."He asks again his eyes glowing slightly.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona clentched her jaw why was it he had to put that out in the spot light like that,"Perhaps we already know that your more powerful than us but we simply don't want to believe it", she managed to choke out,"As for my name I suppose it won't matter regardless so I'll give you my first its Morgona.. I don't see why you bothered running after me when you must have gotten fully fed on those humans I passed by near the fog", she closed her eyes for she really rather not look at her attacker,"Greedy is all I can think of or your a just a pig and like to over stuff your fill", her eyes snapped back open to glare at him.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image

"Oh I would mind who you go calling a pig."He says giving her a sneer as he puts a hand on her black magic spell and he starts to push on it as it burns his hand but the pain didn't seem to bather him much then he stops for a moment and looks at his hand."Oh strong stuff but sadly a spell like this cant defend against mantle attacks now can they,and in you're weak state I am sure you can't ether."He says with a grin as he reaches out with his mind."Should I show you what awaits you."He says with a twisted grin as his mind touches hers."I wounder who would be more fun you or that sister you told me about."

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona watched his hand go through the barrier and she felt her eyes widen in immense surprise at the extent of his power. She felt herself get sick at his comment she now had more reasons to hate men not only where they mostly on the top of the power chain it was so hard to grasp why anyone would find attraction in a person at all. She felt her face twitch and she left her mind open not really caring much for the most part by this point,"Hmm...", she smiled,"I guess you'll have to find out why don't you fetch her for me since you seem sooo good at catchign witches..".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image

He grins and lashes out with his mind and soon a tightening force formed around her neck slowly starting to squeeze."Oh I am good at caching things I like but again that mouth of you're needs to learn a little respect for those who have more power."He says and he slowly adds presser to her neck,he also noticed her mind was open so he took a look."A twin sister gone good a bunch of little witches in the woods a whole coven under my command oh how fun that would be."He says letting her neck go before he grins at her."Maybe I can have them come to me if they know there sister is in trouble after all I know how bad you witches love to keep you're spells and secrets."He says looking at her."I wounder would you're dear sister come running if she felt you in pain?"He asks a twisted and dark grin formed on his face.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona felt the tightening around her throat and she struggled for a moment knowing her breathing was shallow, when he asked if her sister would come to her aid she couldn't help but snicker,"You think she want to see me when I'm the reason why she left? I'm chasing her down for my own reasons and trust me its not sisterly love", she coughed alittle once letting her breathing become normal again. She had 10 minutes left and she wasn't looking forward to see what was going to happen next..
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image

Qurix grins and looks at her."Oh but you see those in the light will always come running when they feel some one they care about is in danger even if it's hard for you to understand."He says kneeling down beside her little bubble."Think deep about you're sister let you're anger reach out to her let her know you are hear,then let her feel you're pain."He says as he slowly starts to push his hand through her magic wall and he grabs her arm."Body link magic,pain."He says with a grin as his pain form her magic flows into her body,yes it was sill giving him pain but in this form he could take it better then a human then again he didn't know what her body could handle so he was careful after all he didn't want to damage her to badly.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona felt the pain surge through her arm and her pupils shrunk while she sucked in a deep breathe and shuddered, it hurt alot but she wasn't going to cry out unless a surge hit her, she didn't know if this was going to draw her goody two shoes sister out but she did what he told her to do hoping it would in the long run it would make things easier for her and perhaps he get bored of her and play with Elora instead.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

He kept his hand on her arm and his grin widens he could feel the other witch and he knew he had to get his massage across so he looks at Morgona."Time to see you're sister twist like a branch in the wind."He says hoping she could hear him through her sister,as he slowly starts to bush the pain up keeping it safe so he wouldn't kill her but knew that if he let her feel it all at once it could kill a human but her will was indeed strong.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona felt the pain intesify and she began to huff in pain and then she started letting out eerie wailing as she crumpled over,"You physco path I bet you enjoy torture..", she remarked acidly as she hunched over in pain even more her body was squirming with it now, she knew Elora was going to come now regardless but she wouldn't have the strength to keep her from leaving if she wanted her to stay and finally the protective barrier that had kept her from the demon vanished.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:03 am
User Image

Qurix laughs and when her barrier fades so dose the pain she was feeling and he then let her arm go and grins."Oh my dear you only felt about half of the pain I did."He says looking at his black arm then to her."I can share it with you if you wish."He says giving her a dark grin as he reaches down and picks her up with one arm by the back of her neck and he looks her in the eyes."I spoke to her she is going to come why don't you tell her where we are."He says as his free hand starts to spark with black lighting."Or should I do it?"He says with a grin as his hand moves closer to her,he wont lie seeing her twist was very enjoyable but again he didn't wish to damage her to bad she was a very pretty one indeed but still.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona grimanced when she was picked up again and she noted that he wasn't done playing yet she should have let him had his Incubus kiss earlier and not have to deal with all this now but she didn't know until it was to late, she felt herself lighten up despite her dire situation and smile,"Is she now?...", her eyes flicker past him,"And you think she won't already know? I'm sure she can find me.. I'm not very far", she turned back to him,"Or are you just enjoying this way to much? Your over bursting with joy on this I can already tell..", she really wasn't concerned to much at this point if the demon was defeated by Elora then it would be still good for her and if she wasn't she could drain the rest of Elora's magic energy for the time being and get her and elora out of the area for awhile covering her tracks so to speak it would take this demon awhile to figure out where she was.
Her Pagan

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games