Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:08 pm
Loonamist
Mm... I'm sorry, but I don't think so. Everyone else has to post for the character they're getting the tickets, so it wouldn't really be fair to let you post for your other character and have him collect more tickets, even if you intend to give them to Theo. I'm sorry, maybe his pokemon could go play for him?

Just because no one else has thought of it doesn't mean it's unfair. Ever heard of giving everyone the same right? But, whatever. Theo won't get any tickets then, and I'll give his to Aston. Since he's going to be busy sitting at the party and won't be able to play.

And, no, his Pokémon can't play for him. After Olivia was almost stolen, do you really think Theo is going to let any of them out of his sight?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:16 pm
Albino - Cedric
Loonamist
Mm... I'm sorry, but I don't think so. Everyone else has to post for the character they're getting the tickets, so it wouldn't really be fair to let you post for your other character and have him collect more tickets, even if you intend to give them to Theo. I'm sorry, maybe his pokemon could go play for him?

Just because no one else has thought of it doesn't mean it's unfair. Ever heard of giving everyone the same right? But, whatever. Theo won't get any tickets then, and I'll give his to Aston. Since he's going to be busy sitting at the party and won't be able to play.

And, no, his Pokémon can't play for him. After Olivia was almost stolen, do you really think Theo is going to let any of them out of his sight?

If everyone started doing it we would have to keep track of every character that's playing for every other character to make sure no one's getting extra games. That's actually one reason we have to say no, because it could result in people getting extra tickets, even if on accident. You're able to gift tickets between your characters, but you can't have a character play another character's games. I'm sorry

And... I don't know why you think I'm tracking what Theo's doing, but I have no idea what he's experienced, so I don't really have any... thoughts on that or anything. Sorry o-o  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:21 pm
Loonamist
If everyone started doing it we would have to keep track of every character that's playing for every other character to make sure no one's getting extra games. That's actually one reason we have to say no, because it could result in people getting extra tickets, even if on accident. You're able to gift tickets between your characters, but you can't have a character play another character's games. I'm sorry

And... I don't know why you think I'm tracking what Theo's doing, but I have no idea what he's experienced, so I don't really have any... thoughts on that or anything. Sorry o-o

I can name a lot of rules to help with that. But, forget it.

Sorry. For a minute, I thought one of your characters were with Theo's group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:24 pm
Albino - Cedric
Loonamist

I can name a lot of rules to help with that. But, forget it.

Sorry. For a minute, I thought one of your characters were with Theo's group.

If you have rules to keep it from getting too complicated or tedious, please feel free to recommend them. We're open to suggestions, but we can't think of anything that doesn't make it easy for things to get too confusing, or too tedious for people who want to try it, and just frustrate them in the process.

Ahhh, that... makes more sense, then. Sorry for the misunderstanding.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:42 pm
Loonamist
If you have rules to keep it from getting too complicated or tedious, please feel free to recommend them. We're open to suggestions, but we can't think of anything that doesn't make it easy for things to get too confusing, or too tedious for people who want to try it, and just frustrate them in the process.

•Characters have to be on the same island for easier tracking.
•••Possibly the requirement to quote a mod for each post this is done if the same island thing is too much of a hindrance? You know, item counts and interactions.
•Each character can only win tickets for one other character.
•••Which means Aston or Marx or whoever would only be able to win tickets for Theo or whichever character Marx/Whoever wants to win tickets for.
•••This shouldn't be a problem since, on average, each role player has only three characters.
•Players must roll individual dice to determine how many tickets the character will get like they do normally.
•Both characters must belong to a single role player, like Aston and Theo belong to me or Isis and Fey belong to Specs.

Isis and Fey are both Spec's characters, right? And, that's just to name a few.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:00 pm
Albino - Cedric
Loonamist

•Characters have to be on the same island for easier tracking.
•••Possibly the requirement to quote a mod for each post this is done if the same island thing is too much of a hindrance? You know, item counts and interactions.
•Each character can only win tickets for one other character.
•••Which means Aston or Marx or whoever would only be able to win tickets for Theo or whichever character Marx/Whoever wants to win tickets for.
•••This shouldn't be a problem since, on average, each role player has only three characters.
•Players must roll individual dice to determine how many tickets the character will get like they do normally.
•Both characters must belong to a single role player, like Aston and Theo belong to me or Isis and Fey belong to Specs.

Isis and Fey are both Spec's characters, right? And, that's just to name a few.

ouo Thank you for the suggestions! I shared them with the other mods, and I think that you're right

Characters must be on the same islands for easy tracking
Only one character may collect for one other character

both seem like fair rules that should keep it easy enough to track, and so long as the one game per post rule is still followed, we think that's a fair way to go about it : ) So if you want, you can have Aston collect Theo's tickets using those guidelines. Thank you for being willing to discuss it with us ^^ We really don't want to make things difficult, so we appreciate the feedback and suggestions to help allow a request like this.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:04 pm
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric
Okay. Question. Before I finish Aston's post, I should ask.

Can Aston play for Theo's tickets since Theo is busy and give them to Theo when he's done playing? Since Presa is happy and determined to play for Aston's, he's not really able to occupy himself with anything. Especially since Theo officially dismissed him as his bodyguard. Poor guy. Q_Q

in my professor oaks office post should I quote you or do you recommend a different crew member or just quote anyone and the rest will figure it out?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:05 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric

Can Aston play for Theo's tickets since Theo is busy and give them to Theo when he's done playing? Since Presa is happy and determined to play for Aston's, he's not really able to occupy himself with anything. Especially since Theo officially dismissed him as his bodyguard. Poor guy. Q_Q

in my professor oaks office post should I quote you or do you recommend a different crew member or just quote anyone and the rest will figure it out?

I got the quote and am working on a post currently : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:07 pm
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric

thx scream time to do poke'stuff

actually scratch that time to go emulate pokemon white and get caught up by like 10 generations lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 pm
SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Sofiable
I dunno if Im allowed to do this, but I have this new OC char I really been wanting to use in here, but I only want to play as one chary. Is there any way I can convert? I feel like horrible about that. >< If Im allowed to, maybe can ditch Savy and meet the new one instead? Again feel bad, but its really been bugging me, and I promise to neva eve change again cuz I really like this one. Unless I can just change her piccy? Idk. x3

Thats gonna be cray tho. cool

Mis sofa has a question in regards to her charater. If she can't change her character up a little can we loop hole the problem with a wish from a jirachi perhaps ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:17 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric

thx scream time to do poke'stuff

actually scratch that time to go emulate pokemon white and get caught up by like 10 generations lol

Haha alright, replied xD Sorry about the time, been doing a few things at once. Lol I think, on the bright side, there's only... one or two generations after white? xD If I remember right  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:19 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Sofiable
I dunno if Im allowed to do this, but I have this new OC char I really been wanting to use in here, but I only want to play as one chary. Is there any way I can convert? I feel like horrible about that. >< If Im allowed to, maybe can ditch Savy and meet the new one instead? Again feel bad, but its really been bugging me, and I promise to neva eve change again cuz I really like this one. Unless I can just change her piccy? Idk. x3

Mis sofa has a question in regards to her charater. If she can't change her character up a little can we loop hole the problem with a wish from a jirachi perhaps ?

I'm not sure about directly substituting/converting the character, but she can do what I did with Kail and sort of have Savannah turn into an NPC/disappear, and 'gift' her pokemon and items to a new character o.o I would have to discuss with the other mods on the details depending on what she wanted to do regarding the starter situation.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 pm
StarlightSchism
For the Taiko drum, does it need to be held to take effect, or is it a consumable item such as the questionable drink? It sounds like it is but I wanted to be sure.

I had a few ideas for achievements, some of them are admittedly pretty easy, so make of them what you will, lol. They all exclude legendaries, of course

Catching all the bird pokemon
catching all the fossil pokemon (know this has been mentioned already)
catching all the starting town rat-ish normal types (rattata, sentret, zigzagoon, bidoof, patrat, bunnelby)
catching all pokemon of a single type
catching and evolving all pokemon that evolve with a stone

hatching one (or all) of the baby pokemon that you can only get by breeding with a specific item (munchlax, happiny, etc.), just general breeding achievements (for number bred, egg moves bred, etc.)

Evolving your first pokemon
Winning your first battle against another rper / anything related to battling other rpers
Getting your first pokemon to lvl 1oo
Getting more than one (3, 6, etc.) to lvl 1oo

Reaching a certain number of posts in the guild (dunno if this would encourage spamming though)

You know what would also be kinda neat? Some sort of trading post. Either a place where people can put up items they have but don't want and trade them, or a way to trade in items we don't want for others, or both.

Also, this might seem kind of random but...are you guys aware of how broken Serene Grace is with the current added effect chances? Nearly everything becomes guaranteed o.O

None of this got addressed so I figured I'd repost it, there's definitely an actual question in there somewhere...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:56 pm
SpectralEternity

StarlightSchism
For the Taiko drum, does it need to be held to take effect, or is it a consumable item such as the questionable drink? It sounds like it is but I wanted to be sure.

I had a few ideas for achievements, some of them are admittedly pretty easy, so make of them what you will, lol. They all exclude legendaries, of course

Catching all the bird pokemon
catching all the fossil pokemon (know this has been mentioned already)
catching all the starting town rat-ish normal types (rattata, sentret, zigzagoon, bidoof, patrat, bunnelby)
catching all pokemon of a single type
catching and evolving all pokemon that evolve with a stone

hatching one (or all) of the baby pokemon that you can only get by breeding with a specific item (munchlax, happiny, etc.), just general breeding achievements (for number bred, egg moves bred, etc.)

Evolving your first pokemon
Winning your first battle against another rper / anything related to battling other rpers
Getting your first pokemon to lvl 1oo
Getting more than one (3, 6, etc.) to lvl 1oo

Reaching a certain number of posts in the guild (dunno if this would encourage spamming though)

You know what would also be kinda neat? Some sort of trading post. Either a place where people can put up items they have but don't want and trade them, or a way to trade in items we don't want for others, or both.

Also, this might seem kind of random but...are you guys aware of how broken Serene Grace is with the current added effect chances? Nearly everything becomes guaranteed o.O

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

None of this got addressed so I figured I'd repost it, there's definitely an actual question in there somewhere...

Sorry everythings been a little chaotic off and on here sweatdrop

Ummm id thought we got that items neutral Huh spec's with permission ill add it in.
Also spec's does most of the achivements so thats really her department

As for Serene Grace, i brought it up myself a while back so its been noted. Im just unsure how we could address the problem and keep both the chance for the effects to happen as well as the ability fair and balances. not that it is now sweatdrop Aside from perhaps a +1-2 to all chance rolls ? but im sure we'll figure something out hun.

Oh and the drum i believe is a held item  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:05 pm
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Sofiable

I'm not sure about directly substituting/converting the character, but she can do what I did with Kail and sort of have Savannah turn into an NPC/disappear, and 'gift' her pokemon and items to a new character o.o I would have to discuss with the other mods on the details depending on what she wanted to do regarding the starter situation.
Do we have to keep the creepy toned down?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games