Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Eheheh," Light rubbed the back of his head. "I was saving that til three."
He chuckled at his own joke before turning serious. "Actually, I was going to check with the headmaster and see if it was alright to take my class on a three day field trip to Twilight Town. Let them get their hands dirty and teach 'em some teamwork."

Erin was reaching the limit of how much he could stand. His hand started emulating a black and blueish glow that seemed to waft to the floor. the white that was on one of his bangs began receding, eating into the blueness of his hair. His canine teeth even grew a little longer. "Just about time." Enoch rasped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image
(BGM: ....)

(OOC: ....)

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xT o k i o

Tokio snatched away a piece from the sandwich with his teeth, and ensued his chewing to soften it down. He was enjoying the early meal with an expression of satisfaction. Tokio was carefully observing the lunch room with wandering eyes. There was Master Tsuyoi and Master Light. They seemed pretty close lately, Tokio wondered. Some other people he couldn't pinpoint right away, but seemed familiar. He continued with his meal, before drinking a bottle of orange soda to help the food digest.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
┇ Enoch ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Erin stood up and grew at least five inches. His hair returned to white and his eyes glowed a sickly blue. He grinned and started to laugh. Enoch was finally fully there.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:30 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Ah, is that so? Well, you better be care-" just then, she sensed a certain presence in the cafeteria, looking in Enoch's direction. She instantly stood from her seat and summoned her keyblade in her left hand and a revolver in her right. She aimed her gun at Enoch, keeping the iron sights on him. The reason for suddenly drawing her weapons on Enoch was unknown, but she felt as if he were a threat.

Namia had also taken notice of Enoch, seeing that Ms. Tsuyoi had also seemed to notice the dangerous aura of Enoch. Letting out a sigh and setting her plate down on a table she was about to sit at. "Looks like the food will have to wait I suppose?" she then summoned her weapon as well, however, unlike Tsuyoi, she kept her weapon at her side.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC: Should probably wait for the others? sweatdrop ]
Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image
(BGM: Time To Fight)

(OOC: I guess the Fail Safe System from the old guild doesn't exist anymore.)

xT o k i o

Tokio halted the would-be bite of his sandwich. Who is that guy? The guy that everyone drew their weapons against. He seems to be the center of attention now. Tokio blinked at all the armed people in the room. It was clear that a fight was about to break out. He pondered over whether he should get involved. Even the one Master in the room wielded her Keyblade and held her revolver at gun point. Nonetheless, if a fight were to break out, then that would ruin his lunch. "I guess I have no choice." The quicker it gotten dealt with, the quicker he'd get back to eating. Tokio's hand was outstretched to the side to catch the Kingdom Key upon his calling for it. He wanted to be sure that this guy was indeed a threat like they were implying or not. Hopefully, things won't get outta hand.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:13 am
User Image

"My brother is quiet busy.You'll have to wait till he gets back." Kalen said to light as he watched the group. "Put your weapons away before the school security systems see you as a threat." He said to the group.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

((Actually the school fail safe is active but too many people seem to ignore it x_x))

User Image User Image

Misty watched Erin change into Enoch
"what the hell is THAT!?" she exclaimed rather loudly

Rose turned to look at Enoch. She shook her head looking at everyone getting ready to fight.
"great, another killer enters the school...." she grumbles letting go of Misty's collar and taking another drink of her coffee, oblivious that Kalen was there.

Misty readied to fight. She didn't have any weapons at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:54 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He blinked and looked to Enoch. "What? How?"
Enoch laughed. "You fools don't think I'm capable of deactivating a fail safe system?"
Light stood up and raised his hand over his head. "You know, I've had it up to here with you."
Enoch tilted his head. "well, if it isn't the fool who almost died. I know what lies within your hand, now. I also know who it was who killed your precious wife"
Light looked down at the ground, gritting his teeth. "Shut up."
"You can't do much to me. Besides, she screamed when I stabbed her. It was wonderful. Pure delight." Enoch's sinister laugh echoed through the cafeteria.
"I said, shut up!" Light charged Enoch, catching him off guard and he speared him. The window broke with a crash as they fell to the ground outside.
[Exit to Courtyard]

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the Second

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:58 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

((If everyone is ok with it, i'll allow his statement about disabling the academy's fail safe but it will be re enabled after the fight))

User Image User Image

Rose watched the fight, as she started to take another drink, glass fell into her coffee. She looked at it rather tiredly and put it down.
"Misty, go get Jaster and Jax. Not a word of this to Nami."

Misty grumbled
"Fine." she ran off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi now had more of a reason to attack Enoch, as it seemed he was the one that had injured Light from before. As she was about to shoot Enoch, Light had reacted first. When they had crashed through the window to outside, Tsuyoi followed, jumping through the window they crashed through.

Namia let out a sigh, "Taking this outside aren't we? I guess it's safer for the school?" she shrugged as her wings extended, and flew out the window, following along.

[OOC: ]
Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image

"-sigh- Idiots." Kalen said as the white crystals appeared behind him as he stood up. The school security crystals. He grabbed his arms as the dark tattoo spread over it transforming it into the dark claw. "Rose i think i'll take that trip with you but first lets take care of the idiots." He said to her as he walked to the door leading to the courtyard.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image
(BGM: Time To Fight)

(OOC: ....)

xT o k i o

Tokio blinked at all the people jumping through the window to confront the weird shape-shifting man with the blue hair. What the heck was going on? And why did it happen during breakfast? Pretty hectic way to start off the day. This school does get a lot of strange visitors lately. However, trouble was teetering around the corner. "I should go check it out..." Tokio rushed out the door en-route to the Courtyard.

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:50 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka entered the cafeteria with Byakko still on her head. She looked around, seeing that the cafeteria was still a little empty.She looked towards the food counter, walking to it. Remembering what everyone wanted, she grabbed 2 sandwiches and a bowl of soup. For herself, she grabbed a bowl of cut fruit. However, she couldn't find any salmon for Byakko. She looked up at Byakko, "Byakko...no salmon..." she said as her ears went down.

Byakko shook his head, disappointed that the school cafeteria didn't have any salmon, but then again, he kind of expected it. He sighed, his ears twitch, "Then...just get me some fruit as well."

Odayaka's ears perked up as if she were happy, grabbing a bowl of fruit for Byakko as well. She put all of the food on a tray and started to make her way back to the Infirmary.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:44 pm
TheRealKiru

User ImageUser Image

Eric smiled to Reiko after getting sushi for the two.
"as I said in my letter, the academy doesn't make that good of sushi, but its decent." he chuckled

X fell from the ceiling and landed onto Eric's plate of sushi.

Eric looked blankly at X for a second.
"uh....X.....why are you in my sushi?"

"sorry. I left the infirmary to look for Alex. I no see him in long time."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:58 pm
kalenakeeper

"It's better than nothing, I suppose." Reiko replied before X had fallen from the cieling and landed in the plate. "Goodness, Xylia! Are you alright?" She said, picking the girl up and checking to see if she was alright before putting her back down. She grabbed a few napkins and cleaned her off as best she could.

"There you are!" Alex said as he ran into the cafeteria after X. "I've heard tons of reports about somebody in the vents. You should be more careful, X. You could get hurt up there."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games