Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:09 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and then rubbed her eyes. "Morning love.", she said and yawned to show a vampire toothy yawn. But she managed not to nick herself and gone back to nuzzling his chest. She was lazy-ish but for her it was rare she was so relaxed. Normally anxiety or stress would cause her to fret or have physical chest pains, if not both.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned. He lowered his head and placed a kiss on her lips."Is there anything you would like to do today. I had nothing planned for a bit considering the conference isn't for another day or two."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:18 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back and pulled back slowly. "Hmm, nothing much really. Maybe we can train today.", she said and smiled in a more lazy manner. Now she moaned and rolled onto her back before sitting up. Looking down at him she now stretched out a bit before going to the bathroom with a change of clothes.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded his head."Sounds like a plan."Damian sat up and stretched before he took his shirt off.Then he sat back down on his bed. When Abigail came out he said."Do you want to start training now or later?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:13 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She came out wearing basketball shorts and a sports bra. Her hair was in a braid pinned on the back side of her head. "We can start now, but not here.", she said, then walked to the gym room. Now she stretched out her muscles now and yawned.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and as they walked he changed his leather pants into a pair of black cargo shorts. He stretched as well when they entered the gym. Then he said."Ready when you are."Then Damian got into a relaxed fighting stance.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:28 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She did not take a stance. "What power first?", she asked him. Now she put her hands on her hips. She did not know move unless he did. Though she could sense him or if he moved.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Any power you would like to learn first. I'm not sure what your have a decent grasp on. So you should decide on one that you feel you have the best grasp of. "

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:52 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and barely did the air twitch. But she used a bit of telekinesis to nudge Damian. Though she looked at him. "I need to start with what I don't have the best grasp with.", she told him. Only for her telekinesis powers to try to act out, but it recoiled and made her fall on her a**. Her hands lowered from her face to show a bloody nose. "Damn it...", she grumbled.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt the slight force of Abigail's telekinetic powers. Then he watched as her own powers backfired on her. He walked over to her and held a hand out."Maybe you should try moving smaller things with less magical defenses and work your way up."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kept her head back trying to slow the bleeding down. So she did not take his hand. "Look all I know is I got some newer powers after you changed me.", she said and slowly looked at him. Only to put a handkerchief to her nose that she had in her basketball shorts.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian then put his hands into the pockets of his shorts."Alright well then how about you practice your ability to heal wounds then. Just focus some of your magical energy on your nosebleed and it should heal in no time."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:56 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She grumbled in her thoughts but did as he suggested. Soon enough after a few seconds of focusing her nose stopped bleeding. Now she dabbed her nose lightly and winced. "That was my first nose bleed...", she groaned and then sighed to stand up.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was still standing with his hands in his pockets."So you still want to practice telekinesis or would you rather try and practice another power."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:11 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and sighed. "Come on Damian.", she sighed and folded her arms. Wondering what he would do now. This gave him a chance to possibly surprise attack her.

EternalKnight2013
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games