Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

Zachod

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:40 pm
"I don't know, perhaps you can set a theme, it is better that way" 'This way I can see how smart is she, my mate should be not only strong, but intelligent'  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:00 pm
Monalae looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully before looking back at her, "Since we are parnters in somewhat the same field, I would like to know if you have ever been in a situation when you had to become an assassin yourself. Secrecy and Strength are major parts of how I do my job...what are the majpr parts in yours?"  

Black Diamonds and Garnet

keriamatah

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:50 pm
Metanaito
keriamatah
He blinked at that and his raised an eyebrow. "oi, you can read minds now, cause i don't remember saying that." He smiles, "you should lighten up, smile more and stuff. How about we make out, that always makes me feel better." he chuckles to himself.

"It's hard to smile when you haven't had something to smile about in years." Iagen noted, his facial expression not really changing. "My last boyfriend was at 16... he snuck out on me and went to the war that killed him, 'cause he couldn't stand my ugly face anymore... haven't had one since..."

((I'M ALIVE!!! Well, OK, I just got grounded. sweatdrop ))

He blinked at him, "what do you think i am, do you think i'm attractive at all." he said as he rubbed his thigh soothingly, mostly because he was a pervert.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:51 pm
The seraph could sit as he was for hours on end if not days. His eyes were locked on the heavens above and with a sigh he finally found his key to unlock them and looked about the area a bit more. He wondered when it would be the appropriate time to return the room.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Zachod

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:58 am
"Intelligence and power are my forts, I never go on a mission without recolecting information, if everything goes right, there will be no extra casualities,I just go for my objective and pass unnoticed until they found my job done."  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:55 pm
Monalae smiled as she lisened. I am she caught what I left out... "You sound more like an assassin than a mercenary..."  

Metanaito

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:15 am
((Where is keria? *whimper*))  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:59 am
(uh, right here stare , i've already posted a reply. on this page.)  

keriamatah

FebrysGoddessOfThievery

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:34 am
[i'm totally bored...Clamity ditched me]  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:10 pm
Lyra Tyr
Monalae smiled as she lisened. I am she caught what I left out... "You sound more like an assassin than a mercenary..."

"Is just part of the job, I was an assassin before, I just expanded my work domains" she said relaxing back on the chair.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:25 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr

"Is just part of the job, I was an assassin before, I just expanded my work domains" she said relaxing back on the chair.

"So what would you call yourself? You are no assassin, nor are you a mercenary. Maybe...a warrior like olden times?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:37 pm
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr

"So what would you call yourself? You are no assassin, nor are you a mercenary. Maybe...a warrior like olden times?"

"You could say that, I'm from olden times anyway" she said with a wink  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:45 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr

"You could say that, I'm from olden times anyway" she said with a wink
"And I am as well.." she said winking back, "From how things are set up in here, you could probably guess when."  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:00 pm
"Then I'll tell you that I double your age" she said with a smirk.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:05 pm
Kelestya
"Then I'll tell you that I double your age" she said with a smirk.
"I wouldn't be surprised," she said calmly, lifting the cup if wine and drinking again, "I am pretty young for a vampire."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff