Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)Damien Tamriel ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Damien only smiled "I heard of him he seamed cool. though I dont know where he went though." The red eye teen smiled. "Hey how about I set up the game?" He asks the red headed teen. "By the way I'm Damien..." He says holding out his injured hand to shake. "We can see if Leon wants to play after school or something. Sato and Mr. Johnson and anyone else can join." the devils son suggests with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris enters the gym with his friends he assumes is still with him. Three out of four people looked familiar, two from yesterday Jason and Sato, the student from last class Kenta and the other student that looked bandaged up he didn't recognize. Seems Damien was speaking about a game he was suggesting to the teacher.
kimmico13
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Kenta looked at Damien " that is a bust oh well, nice to meet you Damien. I'm Kenta Adrianus, and what kind of game are you planning to set up Damien. Yes lets see if he wants join your game that you are setting up." he said grasped Damien's hand he smelled trouble in Damien's scent that just intrigued him and he was a little bit curious of him. Kenta looked at Morris and he recognized the student, but wasn't interested in the boy just recognized him from his last class with his friends. then looked towards Damien with a sly smirk on his face and waited to hear what Damien game would be.

Xanes_Fox18
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:28 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
This is an actual game ive played in elementary school through high school, it was a blast to play and some of my friends get together with old teachers and just set up a fun day to play stupid games like this lol.
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

The little devil looked to the newcomer in the gym and smiled then turned his attention back to Kenta. "Its an older game my elementary teachers let us play on rainy days. Normally we had four to six players on each team but three to 5 players works as well. Its like baseball kickball and soccer rolled into one. The rules are simple, three strikes or outs till one team switches with the other. normally what team gets what position first, field or bases, is decided by a coin toss. When actually playing the pitcher from the fielders rolls a ball so the "Batter" can kick it as far or hard as they can and run around the base. Each base can hold as many players as they wish, as long as each players foot is touching said base. Players can pass others, share bases, stay on a base or choose to run a base or more during any play, but they may not steal or come off the base early." He explains hoping it would seem easy enough. "It's really fun. And the bigger the teams the more fun it gets." He says with a smile. "Maybe we can invite the new kid over with his friends maybe and play a round or two?" For some reason Damien thought this would be a good idea.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:02 pm
Xanes_Fox18

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kenta smiled " I don't mind playing that game Damien, but you can't do anything active with a wounded ankle but I don't care what you want to do I'm no doctor, so I won't say anything a doctor would say, but I'm in no matter what happens on the field." he said to Damien with his smile still on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Damien smirked. "Wanna bet?" He challenges a bit. "even with my injuries I can still play. I mean i did boxing with a broken arm before. It's not that bad.... just a sprain." He says still smirking. "cmon its childs play not a marathon or anything. that and I'm sure Mr. Johnson would be happy to see that kids got perserverance." He says trying to convince Kenta a bit.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
This game Sato was hearing about sounded like a strict game of the first two examples, but nothing like soccer. Still this was his first time hearing about this base game which means that not elementary class plays that game. He was interested and be willing to play as long as they get through the physical tests first.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked in to the gym behind Moris. He smiled seeing faces he knew and liked how there was a lot of people.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot didn't feel nervous when he seen the other student. He thought it must be where he knew most of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:09 pm
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane ran all the way to the first door on school property which was the gym. The two toned eyed male stared at how many kids were there but filled up with joy when he saw Morris, Skyler, and Elliot. "Hey guys!" He says waving a bit ignoring that there are others in the room. But as soon as he ran in he got self conscious a bit with all the others in the room. Sure hes a senor but that doesn't mean anything.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:17 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
kimmico13
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Damien stood up and went to grab some cones and a rubber kickball bout the size of those big bouncy balls you'd find at a Walmart for little kids. "I'll get it set up and once Sato is done we can have a game going if everyone wants to join." His red eyes close as he smiles gently at Kenta. "Man if everyone were to play itd be two teams of four." the sophmore comments as he continues to walk with a limp to get the items he needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Genkawolf

Xanes_Fox18
(its okay)

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over at all the students and marked down which ones he had from yesterday but as well adding the new ones as he went before he looked them all. Hearing that they were going to play a game he smiled a bit as he walked over to Damien calmly, "If you are not up to playing let me know and I will let your rest but still we need someone to keep score and to all the new students welcome to PE class. I am the teacher here and my name is Jason for those who do not know"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:19 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
kimmico13
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Damien laughed a bit but nodded. "I'll be fine Teach." He says setting the cones in a big diamond shape and placed a net behind the home base. "And Im good with numbers I can keep track with both teams. The ending score for these games are 25 or 30 points depending on how many people want to play." He says leaning on the floor hockey net. Maybe after we can play dodge ball or something after if we have time?" He suggests to Jason looking at the others. The devil kid didn't mean to take charge its just hes a natural leader of things. he has to be otherwise his biological father wouldn't be pleased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:17 am
Xanes_Fox18
kimmico13
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kenta watched Damien and jumped off the bleachers landing on all fours then went over to Damien as his tails swayed. " hey Damien are you Satan's son or is it just the title you got from the students just wandering. I feel like a something is familiar with your body scent like I know it from somewhere outside the campus when I wasn't in this school." he said to Damien without any terror at all in his voice.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:09 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walks over to the bleachers and set down his knack sack next to it. He looks over to the entrance when he hears someone calling out and then sees Xane waving to them. He hadn't seen him since this morning at the manor he used to stay at. Would be good to be playing on a team again and having extra people and the game does sound like it would be fun.
kimmico13
Xanes_Fox18
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games