Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Aquos closed his eyes for a moment, thinking to himself. When he opened them....Was he the only one awake? He blinked as he looked down to see the princess drift off, the crazed Erote snoring where he had dropped...What...They they both get splashed by the liquid in his pot? He sighed lightly and he gently held onto her upper body, sliding out from beneath her and slowly and gently lay her on the ground, careful not to wake her. He slowly got up and walked over to golden Erote, grabbing his foot and dragging him over to Celestia. "This is all your fault." He muttered as he dropped to Erote's foot once he was in the spot he wished him to be in. The male looked about before moving over to the sling Celestia had made, picking it up and bringing it over to the sleeping ones. He placed the tea set besides Celestia, she seemed found of them after all. He looked around the area once again, letting outta sigh.

He slowly moved over to the pedestal, looking over the items on it. He..Ignored one of the items on there, not even thinking about that...Though he did grab the two rings. He moved back over to Celestia and sat down besides her head, playing with the two rings in his hand. He supposed one belonged to him after all...He slipped on of his ring finger, holding out his hand and looking at the ring. Maybe....No don't be stupid. He sighed and removed the ring, holding the both of the rings in his hand with the plan to hide them when he got home. It could never work, she was a princess after all...And after her rant well...There was no way. They'd just get this settled and no one will ever know...It will be like nothing happened. Everything would be normal.

He blinked at the scene before him...Well how do they get out now?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:49 pm
When Thom started moving, panic hit her. She let her chin be lifted so she could make sure he was alright. "Careful, you shouldn't be moving."

At his words, a sad smile came over her face. "I know, I'm sorry. Let me go get you something to drink and see if I can't find something to bandage you up with." She hurt, but it was nothing compared to how she figured he was feeling.

shicala

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 pm
When Lugh secured the knife, the little pygmies started hollering in gibberish, moving to start poking at Lillison, with the aim of backing her out of the treehouse. They are relentless in their attempts to remove the female naiad, while ignoring the now-armed angel.

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 pm
Anteros swatted the broccoli away when it was offered to him. "Disgusting, filthy, vile stuff should not exist." he grumbled as the tie was put back around his neck.

He blinked, nearly vomiting when he seen the broccoli laying on the ground. And the tune he heard playing from his music box nearly made him cry. He noticed his bow was out, and his mace was lying on the ground. Reaching around, he also noted his quiver was not full, which could only mean one thing.

He looked up to the pair of Pae. Crap. He stood slowly, and picked up his mace, hefting back to rest on his shoulder. "I can ... fix ... this ..." he said sheepishly, wagging a finger between the two pae. "But first, I need to get you two to safety."

He held his elbow out towards Bneut and put a hand on Nyx's shoulder. Once all three were in contact, they disappeared and reappeared in the ballroom, safe and sound.

Congrats, you have defeated Challenger Anteros!

Bneut and Nyx are safe.

sailornorthstar

Dementia Requiem Asumi

((stick around for the final prize announcements.))  

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:50 pm
A golden light glows near the wedding arches, a visage of Venus is inside, motioning for the Pae'il to come through. The bowtie on Hymnaios neck allowed his mother to locate him in the maze, but his current state of sleep made it difficult for Venus to control him to get them out.

After crawling through the hole, Aquos and Princess Celestia will be safe.

In order to annul the marriage, they can talk to Anteros who has the ability to cut the thread that binds their souls together.

Congratulations, you have defeated Challenger Hymnaios.

((Hang around for prize announcements.))

o0_Daisuke_0o

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 pm
Kira of Flames

Thom took hold of her hand as she moved to stand, "Ama wait, please, I need to say this, it's already waited long enough" He hurt a lot even grabbing her hand but he'd deal with that after.

Thom would have ordinarily at this point sunk to the floor but, he figured her standing and him sitting was close enough, he did not think if he got to the floor, he'd get back up again.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:04 pm
Bneut blinked, looking around. He couldn't see what Anteros was talking about. Wait, why were they all touching like that? Not that he minded touching Nyx. He really didn't. He was more than excited to touch her. The demon gazed lovingly at his date until they were transported out of the maze once more.

The demon grinned, holding the fae in his arms. He knew something was special about this one. Bneut wasn't going to let her go. His wife had left him because he wasn't forceful enough to hold her, maybe he had it in him to keep his hands on Nyx?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 pm
"Thom, please, you really need to rest." Her face was full of concern and she pushed down the tears that threatened to well in her eyes and the lump in her throat. She gave his hand a tight squeeze. "Let me get you cleaned up a little, I'm sure that this can wait a few more minutes." Still, she didn't pull away from him, afraid of hurting him even more.

shicala

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 pm
Kira of Flames

"I'll rest in a minute Ama, but first..." he carefully dug in his pocket with a free hand and pulled out the item he'd been trying to keep safe all evening. On close inspection it was quite obviously costume jewelry, but it was the best he could find in the week leading up to valentines day. He'd scoured telrunya eventually finding this in a battered old jewel box in the rubble which had been the HQ.

Thom was quite relieved to find that despite his own flight across the little garden he last remembered them to be in and the condition his suit was now in, the small ring had survived the ordeal. "Ama, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" he was struggling to stay sitting up as he looked up at her standing above him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:27 pm
Stunned didn't even begin to describe the look on Ama's face as the question echoed in her head. It took several seconds for her to be able to talk. "Marry? You. You want to marry me?" Slowly, she put her hand up to her mouth, and that was when the emotions finally hit her: joy, elation, relief, love.

Tears that were once for sorrow turned to joy and streamed down her face as her tongue once more failed to work. Instead, she nodded her head vigorously and her mouth pulled into a trembling smile. Finally, she found her voice again and, cracked with emotion, she accepted. "It will be my honor to marry you, Thom."

She saw him struggling to stay sitting and shook her head. "Now lay down you stubborn man."

shicala

(*squeeeeeeeeee*)  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 pm
Kira of Flames

Her expression worried him for a time. but it relieved him when he heard her accept. He smiled and fumbled to put the ring on her before letting go and sinking back down onto the couch "okay okay you win" he replies quietly. He certainly didn't hurt quite so much resting as he did sitting completely upright.

His attention turned to see what else was happening in the room.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 pm
Angry growls and sounds of expensive things breaking can be heard all over the labyrinth. The few remaining couples only have a short amount of time to get out, before whatever angry creature is tearing the garden apart reaches them.

Even Eris can't contain this anger, though she is pleased with herself for causing it.

"My eggs! Who took my eggs!?"  

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 pm
FA Goddess Eris

o0_Daisuke_0o

Well there was the way out...But...The two others were asleep...So how was he going to do this? He thought about it for a moment before coming up with the only possible was for him to do this. He got up and picked up the sling with the tea set, tossing the two rings in with the set. He slung the items over his shoulder. Step one done.

He looked over to Celestia before lifting her upper body into a sitting position. "Come on you...We're getting out of here." He turned around and kneeled slighted, grabbing her under her upper legs to force her on his back, pretty much giving her a piggy back ride. He fumbled slightly as he moved her arms around his neck and stood up. Ok..That was step two.

The last step was....The sleeping god. He muttered as he shifted around, doing his best to hold onto Celestia with only one arm supporting her. He bent forward as he moved to Hymnaios. He carefully bent down and grabbed Hymnaios's foot with his free hand...Well that was everyone. He slowly started to move to the portal, dragging Hymnaios behind him.

As he passed through the gate he looked around at the area around him...What happened here....Maybe it was best not to ask...Tonight had been long enough as it was. He walked over to Venus and held up her son's yellow foot. "I think this belongs to you...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm
Having successfully placed the tiara on Kleta's head, Venus now had a connection to her garden. Kleta was unconscious, so she opened another portal for the Pae'il to escape.

A small, two-foot tall golden light appeared, and Venus beckoned the Pae'il on the other side to come through.

Challenger Kleta has been successfully defeated!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

DaemonGabrielle

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

"Oh uhm. Okay." Lillison murmured at the display that Lugh put on. "Oh no no no no..." The naiad quickly shook her head as the tiny pae turned onto her, she tried kicking at them with her feet, but it was rather ineffective, their spears hurt! "Lugh... uhm... maybe you can use that knife over here first. She'll still be there in a few minutes." Lillison responded meekly. She could tell that this was ineffectual too. "Uhm... ok little guys... I'll be leaving. You can stop poking me now." Lillison made her way back to the entrance as slowly as possible. There was nothing else she could do to stall them while Lugh rescued their hostage.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff