Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:19 pm
((Uh...Duke, Joey, and Kaiba are currently together with my specter. Marik and Malik went to help them. Bakura, Ryou, Yugi, and Yami were left inside the bedroom where legato_darkfall's specter has been recently defeated.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:38 pm
"I'm sorry Yami...Sorry that I'm so weak...but now that I've seen past him I don't think that he'll try it again..." He shook his head and rested it on Yami's chest. "And I don't want to think what would happen if it did, and....made me come after...after you." He choked out as he held back tears.  

legato_darkfall

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:29 am
Miriku_Hernandez
((Uh...Duke, Joey, and Kaiba are currently together with my specter. Marik and Malik went to help them. Bakura, Ryou, Yugi, and Yami were left inside the bedroom where legato_darkfall's specter has been recently defeated.))

((Ooooh, that makes more sense. Thanks a lot <3.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:35 am
Yami nuzzled the crook of Yugi's neck. "Never say that you're weak," he whispered. "Just because you don't have the same strength as me, doesn't mean you have no strength at all."  

Mutou_Miriku

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:25 am
Ryou leaned back into his darker half and tried to gather his strength again to help in whatever way he could. It wasn't working. "No good, I'm finished. I can't concentrate." He looked up at Bakura. "You'll protect me, right? I know I'm a little weakling, but still you are my other half...."

((Sorry for taking so long, I didn't have computer access.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:12 am
He held him closer "don't say you are a weakling what you did was no easy thing to do, And i better not here you say you are Incompatant either." Bakura said trying not to sound scolding at all. "I will protect you" he said lightly to responed to his lighter half's question.  

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:38 am
Ryou nodded then smiled briefly before focusing again. "It'll be back you know. They always come back."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:50 am
Seto had sunk to the ground, sitting against a wall as he stared upward to the ceiling, remembering what Set had done and why.

((Poor Seto-kun's the only one not paired up. *huggles Seto* cry ))  

Karureyu

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:05 pm
((Well ask to join for a threesome.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:21 pm
((Not sure how to do that. The threesome thing, I mean. I've ever done one-on-one.))  

Karureyu

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:56 pm
((There's always him liking the one and not the other in the pair. Just a suggestion.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:58 pm
((*shrug* I'll try, but someone'll have to start it))  

Karureyu

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:58 pm
((usally you would do that on a messager... 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:35 pm
(( He could always turn one of the shadows. ^-^ Not like they can't take human form. ))

"Thanks...for being there for me Yami." He smiled as he even blushed softly.  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:47 pm
Malik sighed in relief a little. "Why here why now..that whats I'm wondering."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games