Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:24 pm
Uncle Haijin
Alchemy is useless if nobody will buy the items. emotion_donotwant

what are you trying to sell?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Uncle Haijin

I've been trying to sell a Butterfly Coat since November. >.>  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:28 pm
Uncle Haijin
MrsrachaelSnape
Uncle Haijin

I've been trying to sell a Butterfly Coat since November. >.>

Try exchange .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm
I've got no reason to b***h FIT about RL..

Gaia though...

My copycat desires have been driving me nuts, I can't freaking take it. I want to mimic like really bad. Yet I want to not mimic, I've been trying to keep my avatar copying to Roleplay related since I got reported and harassed over copying a random...  

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm
Pyres

Gaia though...

My copycat desires have been driving me nuts, I can't freaking take it. I want to mimic like really bad. Yet I want to not mimic, I've been trying to keep my avatar copying to Roleplay related since I got reported and harassed over copying a random...

Wait what?

You got reported over copying some random persons avi?????

what???  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres

Gaia though...

Wait what?

what???

Long time ago in rally, but yeah... I copied someone cause someone I knew dared me to, then they got butt hurt.. said they reported me and I got harassed by like 5 people shortly after.  

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:06 pm
Pyres
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres

Gaia though...

Wait what?

what???

Long time ago in rally, but yeah... I copied someone cause someone I knew dared me to, then they got butt hurt.. said they reported me and I got harassed by like 5 people shortly after.

Making a false report on you didn't get that person in trouble?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:09 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres

That I'm not sure of, they're the reason I stopped going to rally. sweatdrop I just know it kind of murdered my self-esteem cause I didn't think someone could get so butt hurt over pixels, especially when their look really wasn't even that special. That and I overheard someone getting their computer nuked by hackers over copying some gangsta guy's gaia girlfriend's avi cause she demanded the thief be dealt with.. Yeah...  

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:14 pm
Pyres
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres

That I'm not sure of, they're the reason I stopped going to rally. sweatdrop I just know it kind of murdered my self-esteem cause I didn't think someone could get so butt hurt over pixels, especially when their look really wasn't even that special. That and I overheard someone getting their computer nuked by hackers over copying some gangsta guy's gaia girlfriend's avi cause she demanded the thief be dealt with.. Yeah...

Hackers = someone having an easy to guess password or getting tricked into giving it out by a fake link.

I avoid rally because the stupidity makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:16 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres
Jayce Reinhardt
Pyres

Hackers = someone having an easy to guess password or getting tricked into giving it out by a fake link.

I avoid rally because the stupidity makes me sad.

Sadly no.. that is what we fall a phisher or just a cracker... this was unfortunately literal hacking being referred to... and I don't like taking chances, period. Yeah the rally folks are pretty dumb, but it's not exactly something you want to risk.  

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm
You know what pisses me off? If I happen to meet a great guy and decide to marry him, my whole family and friends will throw me a traditional bridal shower and get me lots of neat things to help us begin our new life together. But if I want to marry someone that happens to be a chick? Forget about it! No bridal shower, half of my family will automatically cut me out of their lives, half of my friends won't do anything either, MAYBE my parents will give us some things to help start us out, and the group of my friends that aren't homophobic/bi phobic are either broke or will just give us a congratulations card or a giftcard for Target or something. I know it sounds a little selfish to be comparing s**t like that in terms of material possessions and gifts, but... that's how it will be. And it's not fair...

Honestly? Sometimes I think about it and I'll cry about the unfairness of it all. Why should the gender of my spouse matter? If my family really loved me, wouldn't they celebrate and help out and attend the ceremony regardless of who it is I fall in love with?

Ugh, I'm getting ahead of myself again. First I need to find someone to have a relationship with to even THINK about marrying them later on. *headdesk*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 pm
Mythey Maysonia
You know what pisses me off? If I happen to meet a great guy and decide to marry him, my whole family and friends will throw me a traditional bridal shower and get me lots of neat things to help us begin our new life together. But if I want to marry someone that happens to be a chick? Forget about it! No bridal shower, half of my family will automatically cut me out of their lives, half of my friends won't do anything either, MAYBE my parents will give us some things to help start us out, and the group of my friends that aren't homophobic/bi phobic are either broke or will just give us a congratulations card or a giftcard for Target or something. I know it sounds a little selfish to be comparing s**t like that in terms of material possessions and gifts, but... that's how it will be. And it's not fair...

Honestly? Sometimes I think about it and I'll cry about the unfairness of it all. Why should the gender of my spouse matter? If my family really loved me, wouldn't they celebrate and help out and attend the ceremony regardless of who it is I fall in love with?

Ugh, I'm getting ahead of myself again. First I need to find someone to have a relationship with to even THINK about marrying them later on. *headdesk*

*hugs and lets you vent as much as you need to*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Mythey Maysonia

Aw, thanks, you're so sweet. *dissolves into a tangled mess of emotions and feelings* emo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 pm
Mythey Maysonia
Jayce Reinhardt
Mythey Maysonia

Aw, thanks, you're so sweet. *dissolves into a tangled mess of emotions and feelings* emo

sad

I go through it too, if I ever fall in love, I have the same exact fears as you do. Where is our Martin Luther King?  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Mythey Maysonia
Jayce Reinhardt
Mythey Maysonia

sad

I go through it too, if I ever fall in love, I have the same exact fears as you do. Where is our Martin Luther King?

Well, we kinda do/did. Remember Harvey Milk? They made a movie about him too; Milk. Starring Sean Penn as Harvey. The real life Harvey Milk was also assassinated, much like Martin Luther King Jr.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games