Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:40 am
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

David turned to look at Ronna. Clearly she was seeing similarities between what he had said to Ronna over the summer and Theo now. “No I don’t. I only tell that to people I believe have real potential.” David told her. If he’d been in charge of the team he would have done things differently maybe not with the Beaters but with the Seekers. He wouldn’t have put Eun on the team then again he also would have put Remy on the team too. There were a lot of things he would have done differently but it wasn’t his place to make those kinds of decisions.

“You know what they say practice makes perfect.” Leonette said with a smile. She tried to ignore Ronna’s demand to David it wasn’t for her to get involved. “I usually play Keeper.” She said giggling at the thought that it sounded like Quidditch. That was one of the positions she choice to play. “However with David’s help I’ve been getting pretty good at playing a decent midfield position.” she told him glancing at David as she said it. “You know it Leo.” He told her no way was he going to say it was because he sucked at blocking a thing. That was something he wasn’t willing to admit.

Ronna made an interesting point why didn’t he go for something closer to the actual game off football then something completely different. Chloe listened to what was being said she was so out of her element. She wasn’t the sports kind of girl probably explained why David liked Remy better. “That’s right but it’s alright at least my sister’s happy.” He told Ronna as he looked over at his sister sporting her golden yellow and black colors. “I sure am and I’m so out of this conversation though I got more studying to do after all.” Chloe said with a smile. Quidditch was so not her thing.

(Exit Chloe)

“Ronna you don’t have to run off you know we could all walk back to the castle together I mean we are housemates.” David told her. He didn’t like how all of Gryffindor seemed to be against each other. They were supposed to be family… weren’t they?

Stats'

Chloe: Hufflepuff Wins!
David: Ronna...
Leonette: Hufflepuff won...

Who we're with: Theo, Ronna
OOC: ---

((Outfits in Pics))

RedEagleEye007
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Casual Clothes]
Company: Theo, Leo, David, Chloe

➳ ➳ ➳

Only people with potential, eh? Didn't I tell him I joined the team on a whim... guess that wouldn't change my potential but still...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna rolled her blue eyes, "You know my... um... situation. There's more to Quidditch than just the game."

She let out a long sigh and said, "Anyways, I really didn't mean to make my appearance known. I showed up mostly on a whim. I'm here incognito. I just heard mention about football and an underclassman wasn't feeling good about his abilities. As upperclassmen isn't our job to mentor them a little? He stands a way better chance on the team than I do next year, so he should cheer up. And, I mean, even if I don't have that much interest in football I do know quite a bit about it. Hell, what muggleborn Britt doesn't?"

She tightened her grip on her bookbag and frowned, she really didn't want to admit that her whim had led her to take notes on the beaters and bludger hits in the game so she could learn more about being a good beater. Besides, she probably ruined any chance of ever getting on the team even as a reserve as long as Elli was captain. And Jacob probably misunderstood her words too. Neither seemed fond of giving people a second chance-which wasn't good as a leader in Ronna's opinion. Of course it made her wonder about Eun's and Cameron's placement considering they had shown their anger too in try-outs. Well, so did Elli for that matter.

User Image

RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:08 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo watched as she seemed to become more down on herself as the conversation went. He didn't want to say anything that would upset her more, because she had a temper, and he knew that, seeing how she acted in the tryouts. "I think that you can be good maybe even great. I mean, from what I saw from you, you played with fire for the game. My football coach always told me 'a talented player in the end will always lose to the player who has the heart for the game'. He said it after a kid from the other team managed to steal the ball from me when I was playing lazy and took it down and scored. He won the game for them and I sulked before I realized that I needed to play with even more heart. You seem to already be there. So now you just have to piece your game together until you find something that works for you," he said, offering his words of wisdom. He was an eleven year old, but he has gone through more than enough to know what he was talking about, from the orphanage all the way to the pitch.

"You play midfield...lot of running it is isn't it? How long have you been playing? I've kicked around my first football when I was five; so I've been playing for six years. I'd like to say I'm very good, speaking that I've been evaluated by some of the football legends," he said, turning to Leo. He could actually have someone to kick around the football with him and he was excited at the thought that he could actually maybe practice while he was here.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

murruellecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: Theo, Leo, David

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh, dear... now I'm getting advice from an eleven year old?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna forced a smile and then let out a laugh. Suddenly with one hand she ruffled Theo's hair and said, "Judging by the dear Captain I think fire for the game isn't what really matters to her. Like I said you have a better chance on the team than I do. Besides how do you know whether I really care about the game or not? Last year I tried out mostly on a whim."

She let go of Theo and said, "Anyways, David, you and Leo know my situation... I told you after try outs in the common room. It's complicated. And I really don't think the Captain is going to forgive me for my temper no matter how much I explain or try to change."

"I don't want to have to explain my appearance here to the others," Ronna said looking at the pitch hugging her bag. She glanced back at David, "Sorry, I'm being weird aren't I?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User Image User Image Location: Quidditch Stands

David knew where Ronna was coming from at least he thought he did. This whole Quidditch thing was a lot more complicated than one would think. “Yeah that’s the job description.” He replied honestly. Well it was the job description if you were looking for a chance at prefect. Leonette smiled at Ronna. “If it helps Ronna I’ve played baseball too.” She told her trying to make her feel better. “Leo you play just about every muggle sport.” David reminded her. “Yeah but that’s only cause dad’s got a fascination with them or something.” She answered him back. “Dad works in the Muggle Liaison office. He deals with all sorts of things.” Leonette told Theo and Ronna.

Theo made a very valid point. You needed heart for the game or else you wouldn’t succeed in it. Even if you wanted to be the best it just would amount to anything really. David knew the feeling Leonette had experienced that a few times when playing certain things. “Ronna you tried out because Gryffindor needed Beaters. That should mean something even to Elli even if she isn’t showing it.” He pointed out.

“Yeah it is but that’s part of the fun.” Leonette told Theo before thinking about how long she had been playing. “I started when I was about six or seven so that would be four… five years now.” She answered. “We could totally practice together it would be really fun and we won’t get rusty.” She said happily.

David did know Ronna’s situation. It certainly was a complicated on. “You don’t have to explain a thing. Although you could have just been here watching the game like the rest of the school is.” He suggested. Who needed to know she was there for another reason. David certainly wasn’t there to just watch the game either he was there to learn the other Seeker’s moves on the field so when the time came he’d be ready. “Ronna you are not being weird and don’t worry about the others.” David told her.

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw!
Wearing: Showing team spirit...

With: Theo, Ronna

RedEagleEye007
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: Theo, Leo, David

➳ ➳ ➳

Muggle Liasian Office? God, that's just... it's weird or something, isn't it? Makes muggles sound like some kind of weird creatures to be studied or something.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Muggle Liasian Office? What are muggles? Some kind of weird aliens to study?" Ronna demanded shaking her head before she just sighed: there was some things you just had to accept about the wizarding world like the fact so many wizards didn't get the simplest muggle things. "And David, just because it should mean something to someone doesn't mean it does. And honestly, while I did try out because Gryffindor really did need beaters I also did it on a whim. And you can't deny I do have some anger issues I need to learn to sort out. Of course, I think a lot of Gryffindors do: it's common for our personality types."

"Anyways, I really don't feel all that welcome even in the stands right now, so I think it is best to pretend I'm not here," Ronna said, "besides, I usually get bored watching most sports." Brightening up she added to Theo and Leo before she headed out, "Oh yeah, I'm not stellar at football but I'd be totally up for joining a game with you guys. And, I'd love to start up a game of baseball with you guys. If you can handle the fact its rare I don't hit at least a double when playing."

{Ronna Exit}

User Image

RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:15 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User Image User Image Location: Quidditch Stands

“Muggles are none magic folk.” Leonette answered. “The office deals with wizard and muggle relations.” She explained. “Well it does to me regardless of what anyone thinks.” David told Ronna. He believed that Ronna was a great person regardless of what anyone else thought. Sure she had maybe minor anger problems but who didn’t when it came to any Gryffindor. “We all have anger issues to work out Ronna I won’t deny that.” He admitted. Even he did as much as he tried not to explode on anyone but from time to time it did happen.

Leonette’s face lit up when Ronna said she wouldn’t mind joining them. “That would be awesome.” She said with a smile. “Wouldn’t that be awesome Theo?” she said with excitement. This school year was getting better for at least one of the many Gryffindors at Hogwarts.

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw!
Wearing: Showing team spirit...

With: Theo, Ronna

RedEagleEye007
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:09 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo frowned when Ronna proceeded to ruffle his hair, as if he was some sort of child. He looked at her, ready to speak his mind. "Ronna, you do know that you are only a year over me and only three inches taller right? And I know you care about the game. How do I know that? You wouldn't be here...trust me. I contemplated not coming today myself because of my failure to make this team because I was angry. Sure, I could be wrong and completely off. And if I am sorry if I am. You could have tried out on a whim and just be here for the fun, much like you continually demand that you are, but I personally am never going to believe that. But you only know the truth...so...you can decide if Quidditch is worth it or not. For me, it really can never be," he said to her, ending his rant as she left. Hopefully it left an impression on her. Theo was not as immature as Ronna thought someone one year younger was. He wasn't going to take being babied. His father always told him not to ever let that happen .

"But either way, playing football with you two would be fun. I enjoy all the competition I can get, no matter the skill level," he said to them, loud enough for Ronna to hear, smiling a bit, ending on a light note. "Football is my life; so anytime anyone wants to play...I'm in." He had no problem with Ronna, but he wanted to make sure he was not treated like a little kid. He was more mature than that. He always has been, despite how at times he might come off otherwise.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Just a hint of Gryffindor Pride]
Company: Those in the Stands

➳ ➳ ➳

I hope my broom works well for Crash.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna was never a big fan of watching sports, though she enjoyed playing most sports. Unlike last game she didn't bring her notebook to take notes on the beater, she figured after the house meeting, they wanted Gryffindor to show house pride and unity that is what she planned to do. She didn't dress obviously for her house, but she didn't feel like it, and merely switched out her earrings and wore a bracelet featuring a lion crest and the house colors. However, she did plan to pay attention completely to the game.

She took a seat near the center of the stands, pushed back her blonde curls, and sat forward. Today she wasn't going to try and hide her presence. She was going to show support for her house even if it wasn't overtly obvious because she wasn't decked in scarlet and gold. She knew David and Leo and Crash would be on the field, but hoped Remy or Theo would show up or even Miranda so she had someone to talk to and watch the game with.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:29 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image

Remy climbed the stands, ready to cheer on her team. Sure, she didn't play, but that didn't mean it wasn't her team! She had always been a Gryffindor, and had always loved her house to it's very depth. She sat front row and center, determined that nothing would sway her mood today. Sure, a LOT had happened since the last game, including the entire house getting lambasted and her accidentally initiating a new werewolf into the pack, but whatever. It was a new day. She was going to cheer on both teams, of course, as some of her friends were on the Ravenclaw team. She had started school alongside Chase and Shina, and was dating Rufus, so yes, she had a good reason to cheer for the Eagles.

Gold eyes looked around, waiting patiently for the game to begin. She vaguely wondered if she'd get some conversation, but she doubted it. She did have a couple people she needed to talk to, but one was on the Pitch, and she didn't see the other. Oh well. She'd catch them both soon enough.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:18 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo was up on the stands now, wondering where he was going to sit. He looked around, looking for people he knew, and found Ronna very quickly. He decided that he would sit next to her and made his way over there. Upon sitting down, he waved slightly to her and greeted her with a quick hello before looking out onto the pitch. He wanted to show support, despite his now lack of interest with Quidditch. It seemed like ever since the tryout, where he seemed to love Quidditch, it just started to become less interesting for him. Or maybe it wasn't a lack of interest rather than bitterness that he wasn't on the pitch. Theo was never one to watch anything other than football. Why? Because he knew that the next day he wouldn't be able to play it of course. Professional football games always had been fun because he knew that the next day he could take to the pitch and use what he learned. That wasn't the case here. He would not be able to do that for a good while, and that fact almost ate away at him.

Theo shook the thought of it from his head soon after and looked at Ronna. "How did it go with the Professor?" he asked her, not really trying to get in her business, but rather just to make sure she wasn't in too much trouble. "Rather do you know if you are in trouble or not? I really don't need to know about the other parts. Well...I don't need to know about anything but still". At this point he was laughing at himself for his lack of conciseness, but she probably got the question, despite how poorly worded it was.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Nosy one, isn't he?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna smiled when Theo sat next to her. She narrowed her blue eyes at all the questions the first year asked her. Her first reaction would have been probably been to snap at him but she instead rolled her eyes and punched him hard in his upper arm. "Nosy one aren't you?" She asked. "Planning on going into detective work or something? God, you sound like my Dad."

She sighed and said, "No, it went as expected. I mean I did cross the line some... It's just kind of weird because I'll be taking his class next year."

She smiled and said, "Anyways, they told us we needed to show house support and unity... blah, blah, blah... so here I am. I hate watching sports but I am going to root my House on." She tapped her earrings showing the small lions, "See I am even wearing Gryffindor supporting clothing, despite what it may look like." Her eyes turned back to the pitch and she glanced down to where Crash was with her broom.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:47 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo felt her punch connect with his arm, but really played it off extremely well, as if he didn't feel a thing. He looked at her, smiling. "What, that's all you got?" he said back. That was all he could say at that time. "And no, I don't plan on being a detective. I would royally suck at it," he told her, telling the complete truth. He did contemplate detective work before and he determined that was not an option.

"You're doing better than I am at least. I am not wearing anything. I can root for my house, but I'm not going to go to that kind of length to do so," he said to her, laughing a bit. He never really was one for wearing sports clothing, except for his Eden Hazard and Daniel Sturridge jersey he had gotten awhile back.

"So, who is their opponent? I truly have no clue. It's weird that the wizards have them play everyone twice. Well...it is weird that they have so many students too," he said to her, not really knowing much about this place.

[quote="mc2"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Cheeky one, ain't he?

➳ ➳ ➳

"I was pulling my punches," Ronna said. "My Dad's coworkers who were cops and my Dad used to think it was useful to teach me self defense and proper punches. I broke the next door neighbor boy's nose once... I was eight or nine. He was a total prat and deserved it so..." She shrugged. "Anyhow, I can pass a lie detector test even when lying so you'd have to be a pretty good detective to catch me up in lying if I was lying."

"And my earrings would look awful on you," She added, "but tradition mandates as a good Gryffindor you must deck yourself out in scarlet and gold for our games. Hell, our uniforms even come with a scarf in our house colors."

"Oh, and we are playing Ravenclaw this game, notice all the blue and bronze? You should have done what I did and read up about the wizarding world before you started Hogwarts. It really helped the transition." Ronna said nodding to other spectators.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:15 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo just nodded as she talked, taking in everything she said. He didn't know if she'd actually be able to pass a lie detector test however. That was something she would have to prove to him because they are designed to catch any lie. But that was obviously something for another day. He then decided to address what she had said afterwards.

"Of course they would, I don't wear earrings. Come on," he said jokingly."And I did read about my classes. All of them. I'm doing very well in every class. I didn't know I had to read about the culture too!" He had a louder tone than what he usually had, but it was still a joking, more humourous tone than serious.

"It hasn't been that bad of a transition anyway. It has been very fun. I really haven't made any enemies yet. And no one has voiced that they haven't liked me, emphasis on voiced," he said, laughing a bit.

[quote="mc2]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games