Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 pm
Great job everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 pm
Yay bumping biggrin I'm more or less back to usual schedule, at least, so we'll see how next week goes.  

Zengar Zonvolt

sachara

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:44 am
Great job, all~~ heart Thanks for the fish~~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 am
3nodding  

no artificial ingredients

Timid Visionary

12,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dances With Scissors

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:09 am
User Image

Note:

Although bumping times stay the same...I changed the time you need 2 have ur logs wrote in... And that may be viewed Here!!!
Hope this helps starting next week...

Congratulations to this weeks top three bumping Panthers!!!
~December 31 to January 6 ~
1.Sara Hysaro w/581
2.Felinophile w/464
3.x-Kenna-Bear-x w/305
Other awesome bumpers this week were:
4.NocturnalVeil w/256
5.Zengar Zonvolt w/225
6.Gilliam Yager w/170
7.RoseRoyal w/158
8.Abject_Muse w/128
9.Feevil w/117
10.kittycross w/110
11.An Anon Called Cuddlez w/100
12.skuldsama w/74
13.Peachtastic w/59
14.Furi Mitsukai w/50
15.sachara w/50
16.xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx w/26
17.FollyTTW w/21
18.RyogaRob w/14
19.Random by Nature w/6

Total logged bumps:
Up 429 bumps THIS week yall...

Pat yourselves on the back Panthers, this was a very EPIC week Here, I see some are down but some were up and we had more logging!!!
Now don't be hard on yourselves for those that just couldn't log as much, life is full of ups and downs, and what matters, yall tried your best and that is the MOST important!!!

You Panthers are the VERY BEST!!! TY ALL 4 Bumping & Logging!!!
Joe~

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:54 am
Great job, panthers! And thanks for the 9th place consolation prize (feathered coatl). heart

Hey Joe, how about another bump contest that's not weekly but is ongoing? Like, for every so many grabs you get a certain prize, that way even the people who can't grab a lot every week can eventually get a good prize.

For example, at 100 grabs you get some kind of small prize (maybe gold), then at 500 you get a better prize (like a lower-priced fish), at 1000 you get a really good prize (like a good fish but not necessarily one of those pricey coatls or airsharks, of course that's up to you) and so on and it's just a continuous contest. In addition to this weekly contest, that is.

It's too hard for some of us to ever hope for 1st or 2nd place in the weekly bump contest because we just don't have the time to grab as much as others. What do you think?

(I got this idea from Merlaine's Thank You Booty Grab thread, which is now defunct, unfortunately.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 am
Fantastic bumping Panthers. Will try to do better this week.  

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

felinophiles alter ego

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:06 am
wheeeeee! thank you so much heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 am
Feevil
Great job, panthers! And thanks for the 9th place consolation prize (feathered coatl). heart

Hey Joe, how about another bump contest that's not weekly but is ongoing? Like, for every so many grabs you get a certain prize, that way even the people who can't grab a lot every week can eventually get a good prize.

For example, at 100 grabs you get some kind of small prize (maybe gold), then at 500 you get a better prize (like a lower-priced fish), at 1000 you get a really good prize (like a good fish but not necessarily one of those pricey coatls or airsharks, of course that's up to you) and so on and it's just a continuous contest. In addition to this weekly contest, that is.

It's too hard for some of us to ever hope for 1st or 2nd place in the weekly bump contest because we just don't have the time to grab as much as others. What do you think?

(I got this idea from Merlaine's Thank You Booty Grab thread, which is now defunct, unfortunately.)

9th place consolation prize~ I give what guild has had donated and available, so it's what was in inventory, w/ a few purchases of course, and as a ty and encouragement, not a prize...
If that makes sense~I'm really tired right now and haven't been to bed yet, bumping, adding, sending out gifts, prizes, announcements so forth, so please forgive me, if I don't make a whole lot of sense right now!!!
As far as the rest you mentioned, for the past couple weeks, I've been playing w/ a few ideas... I was thinking about maybe 1 first place winner, as when the guild started, so as to save and use money for other ways serious bumpers can achieve, I know there's a few people here who bump their butts off according to the time that they have available, just not really sure how especially right this minute!!! I'll try to play w/ some ideas more after I get some rest, but don't be frustrated because I do understand and have been tossing ideas around...  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:16 am
Nashoba1
Feevil

9th place consolation prize~ I give what guild has had donated and available, so it's what was in inventory, w/ a few purchases of course, and as a ty and encouragement, not a prize...
If that makes sense~I'm really tired right now and haven't been to bed yet, bumping, adding, sending out gifts, prizes, announcements so forth, so please forgive me, if I don't make a whole lot of sense right now!!!
As far as the rest you mentioned, for the past couple weeks, I've been playing w/ a few ideas... I was thinking about maybe 1 first place winner, as when the guild started, so as to save and use money for other ways serious bumpers can achieve, I know there's a few people here who bump their butts off according to the time that they have available, just not really sure how especially right this minute!!! I'll try to play w/ some ideas more after I get some rest, but don't be frustrated because I do understand and have been tossing ideas around...

Hope you get some well deserved rest soon heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:57 am
Nashoba1
Feevil

Hey I didn't mean anything by calling it a consolation prize, I thought that's what it was and I love it. 3nodding And I know you're busy but you had said before if we had any ideas to share them. Thanks for your consideration!  

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

RyogaRob

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am
Congrats BBPs on the bumping this week! Congrats to the winners too!

Great Job Joe Bro on your efferts of keeping up with all of it too! Your hard work helps all of us!
Rob  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 am
Greta job, all~~ THANKS for the fish~~ heart  

sachara

Sparkling Girl

Dances With Scissors

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 pm
heart  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games