Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu bowed before he turned around to leave. He looked to Atsureki and Ryoichi and gestured for them to follow with a shake of his head. As he walked down the doorway, he wondered where it was that the Hatake Genin would have gone. Matsu decided not to ponder and held one had up, activating his Byakugan. He quickly zoned in on the traveling Hatake and headed up that way. "Let's find our last squad member." Matsu said to the Genin over his shoulder. He looked content and ready to get things done.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:46 am
User Image
Atsureki Hyuuga
The Hyuuga Prodigy
Fuuton || Hyuuga || Taijutsu || Yukigakure || Raiton

Chakra: 195 || Byakugan: Inactive || Status: Healthy

"The path to power lies through conflict"

As he stood there, waiting for the Kage to make some decision, the sound of a gusting wind followed by short, muted foot-steps alerted Atsureki to the presence of yet another new visitor. Glancing over his shoulder as he had before, Atsureki took one look at the small child who entered and sniffed derisively. A frail looking girl, she has no business here, the path of the shinobi is not one to be tread lightly, Atsureki thought contemptuously, as he turned his head forward. As the small girl walked past them, Atsureki simply followed her with his eyes when he realized that the proportions were wrong for a female. His shoulder were too broad, hips held no curve, and his jaw-line seemed to square. He was an feminine looking boy to be sure, but he was a boy all the same.

Watching with expressionless, pale eyes as the boy pulled out a scroll and paintbrush, Atsureki lifted a single inquisitive eyebrow as the boy began to stroke lightly at his canvas.
An artist? Did the Yukikage commission a portrait? Surely he would wait until he was not in the middle of speaking with his subordinates, the proud, young Hyuuga thought to himself. Within the span of minutes though, the boy set down his tools, a look of satisfaction in his eye as he looked his drawing over before tucking it away in the folds of his too-large robe. As the Kage began speaking once again, Atsureki tore his gaze from the strange child. They were to find the boy from earlier, a Hatake as it seemed, and he was to join their squad as well.

At Matsu's motion for them to follow, Atsureki turned on his heel, pulling up the hood of his fine, fur-lined cloak before following behind his new Sensei.

"Through struggle, I will gain strength."

Supplies:
Kunai: 5
Senbon:15
Shuriken:5
Light Bomb: 0
Smoke Bomb: 5

x
]  

Lance Fulgurant

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun was making his way up the stairs that lead to the Yukikage's office. For him, the cold that came to the village was never that bad. The reason for that, was he had most of his body covered up due to being a Aburame clan member. Dark sunglasses sat on his face, and oddly enough didn't fog up from his hot breath rising. A light jacket sat on him buttoned all the way up and pulled up covering his mouth. Head kept warm by a little bigger jacket, with a hood with fur around it. He was pretty good off if he had to say so himself. Hands dug themselves deep in his pocket as he started to reach the top stairs. A single strapped backpack sat on his back stocked with supplies. Reaching the top step, eyes looked over at the building. He was finally here. His new life was about to start. Shifting his weight a little, he stepped closer to the building.

Reaching the doors, he placed a closed hand on the door and knocked rather loud on it. He stood outside waiting for a reply. He felt a feeling inside of him. Was it excitement because he was finally getting his headband, or nervousness because he was also going to be asking the Yukikage if he could leave the village to build a custom puppet? Either way, he waited to be let in.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 270/270 [25/25]
Current Puppet: ┇ Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi simply sat there as everyone left his office Finally, I have some time to myse- Just before he could finish that thought, someone knocked on the door. ...Well, at least there was a knock this time... He sighed and snapped his fingers, signalling for the ANBU to open up the door.

iOath

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Having been waiting outside for a little bit, Jun looked up at the doors as he heard them starting to slide open. Here we go. With the doors finally opened up enough for him to slip through, Jun entered and made his way over closer to the Yukikage's desk. Getting within a few feet of it he stopped. Bowing his head a little, the Aburame clan member stared out from behind his dark sunglasses.

"My name is Junichi Aburame. I am here to request a headband..." He took a slight pause before talking again. "I also request permission to leave the village and head to the town of Takumi so I may build my first custom puppet." Jun stood there a little nervous waiting for an answer from the Yukikage. Hopefully there wouldn't be any problems.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Without responding, Tsukuyomi pulled a headband out of the drawer and put it on the desk. "Well, there's the headband. As for the puppet..." He paused to think for a moment. "To leave the village, you'll need a guardian. So go out and find someone to bring you there. Come back to me only if you can't find anyone."

iOath

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Jun stepped forward and pulled his hands out of his pocket to grab the headband. Picking it up, he lifted it to his forehead and tied it tight enough that it would say on but not hurt. Taking a step back, he listened to what the Yukikage said. Jun gave off a small nod. "I understand Yukikage." With that, Jun turned around and headed out of the office. Hopefully it wouldn't take that long to find someone.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:40 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji appeared in the Yukikages office and she seemed to be a bit nervous. She was red all over and she also seemed to have a bit of a new thing on his hand. An engagement ring. "Yukikage-sama..." she said as she was bowing to him. "Zain had proposed to me a bit ago and I was wonder if you could give us your blessing..?" she asked as she seemed to not be use to asking such a request or even the thought of a wedding were she was a bride.

[[ Little : just posted that you proposed ( > w < ) ]]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi sat there for a few moments, without saying a word. Hm...she wouldn't happen to be joking, would she? He noticed that she was blushing, and sighed. I guess that's a no, which means that I might have to find some new advisers. He frowned at the thought of having to choose again, as it was so hard the first time. In fact, there was almost no one in the village even capable of being an adviser at this point. "Who am I to get in the way of love?" He said, slightly frustrated. "Just don't break anything on your wedding day."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 am
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji stood up and smiled at the Yukikage and walked up to his desk. "Thank you Yukikage-sama!!!"she shouted as she reached over his desk hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I'll go tell everyone the good news!" she said as she was smiling and a bit excited at this point. As she let the kage go she bowed in apologize for the moment of losing her manners and acting in such a way. "Sorry about that and please excuse me lord Yukikage." she said as she bowed one last time before leaving the office.

[[ Exited ]]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ ? ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: ? ~ AC: ? ~ Ryo: ?

Making it to the building where the Yukikage's office was placed, Keiji let himself inside and was directed towards said office. Once outside the door, he knocked three times before waiting for permission to be let inside.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Come in." Tsukuyomi said in the most emotionless voice possible. How the hell did I get stuck with this job again? I'm only like...12. I should be out there killing people, not sitting behind a desk. I wonder if there's a way to get out of it....

iOath

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Once given permission to come inside, Keiji opened the door and raised a brow seeing who was behind the desk. A twelve year old? He looked more like he had just come out of the academy. Stepping inside, he closed the door behind him and said "Yukikage? My name is Keiji Chiba, I've been out of the village for awhile and returned today. I'd like to talk about the state of Yukigakure and possibly find solutions to deal with it."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Oh yeah. I think I remember you. Well, I've heard about you at least." He pointed to one of his drawers, where he kept basic information on the shinobi in the village. "Anyways, you wanted to talk about the state of the village? That's funny." In his opinion, there was no "state of the village". There was no doubt that Yukigakure was the smallest of all of the ninja villages, and would more than likely have been overrun, were it not for the treaty with Konoha. "Let's see here...we don't have enough genin, we don't have any income because no one's doing missions, I'm bored out of my mind because I'm a 12 year old killing machine stuck doing an old man's job...anything I missed?"

iOath

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

Obviously that being a kage was a double sword. It meant being in control and being the strongest, yet stuck behind a desk more often than not. Walking over to the drawers, he found the information disorganized and there was very little of it. "Then things are much bleaker than I imagined." sighed Keiji, picking up a file and reading through it. "Worst of all, you seem to lack information on what is going on in the rest of the world. Such as Kumogakure being filled to the brim with talented shinobi. And that Kirigakure shinobi are locating and hunting down seven powerful swords."

The purpose for his absence was to gather information from all of the other villages. He basically knew everything that was happening at the moment, without having to dig deeper for any secrets and such. "If you are really so incapable of running a village, then let me take over. Despite enjoying my freedom to move about, it's been something I've wanted since I was a child. If you are really so bored, relinquish your control and allow me to direct your talents where they will be better put to use." This may of seemed impromptu and informal, but considering the state of Yukigakure, what else was there to do?

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games