Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:56 pm
"No kidding." murmured Axel as they turned around the hallway. Stopping he leaned against the wall and said "Why don't we just wait for Loren and Skye...chances are that Damien took them somewhere else we can't get too."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:35 pm
Raen sighed. "Okay, I guees." She leaned against Axel as he stood against the wall. "Where do you think Damien took them?" she asked.
"Olympus? Hell?" she scoffed. "Oh, wait. We're already in Hell." was her dry remark.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm
((Do not be alarmed! I'm gonna change back into a girl now! I just took the gender bender potion and luckily i have another one! whoo!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm
Axel put his arms around her and shrugged. "From what I heard demons have access to every dimension...," he looked at her ",I'm not really that concerned about it considering that there are three gods against one demon." Axel smiled and gave her a passionate kiss.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm
Raen smiled and pressed herself against him. "Those seem like pretty good odds." she kissed Axel over and over again as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 pm
Axel smiled inside and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her even more.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:26 am
Rondo laughed and simply stated,"I wish to beat him to the ground in the body of his best friend.Is that so bad?"He grinned even wider as he was fully aware that Hades had no clue that his real body is hidden so he couldn't physically hurt him without hurting Rondo.

Damien relived light in the room with dim black stones that shined though the walls."And here we are my poor Misato.I will be back and so just wait her and don't touch anything."He strolled in further until he got to a table the with a knife and a box.He opened the box and took out a key,holding in gently in his hands as if it was life in the makings."And this right here is your soul."

That was his soul.A key...but it was unlike any key he had ever seen with his eyes,this key was different.It gave off a purity,a sense of hope and the color of it was pure white.The soul of a god."My soul...."

Damien gave off a small grin and held out the dagger."I want you to slice through the key and hold one half to your heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm
Raen smiled and hugged him. "I would image we could get in serious trouble if anybody caught us out here." she let out a laugh and leaned against the wall next to Axel.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm
Hades' grin was abruptly malicious.
"See, that's where your dreams become reality, Huldra." Hades leaned in farther and whispered,
"You're time will never come, so there is no reason for you to hope, now is there?"

((sorry for not posting in a while. been really busy lately))

Skye huffed and whirled away from Loren, who sat up straighter and wrapped his arms around her from behind.
"He'll be alright. Don't be such a worry wort." Loren kissed her hair.
"'Worry Wort' was so two centuries ago..." Skye huffed in response but leaned back against his chest, shivering. "What's taking so long?"
"Relax, and don't worry. Besides, in about five minutes, we can bust up in there and drag the boy out with his soul, lock Damien inside, and through away the keys." Loren waggled his eyebrows, which made Skye laugh.
"Did you read my mind or something?" Skye grinned at the thought.
"Just one of my many wonderuous talents, love." He nuzzled his face into her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am
"Where do you think they are?" Raen asked, hugging Axel.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 pm
"Other then Hell I don't know." he chuckled and nodding at what she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm
"Oh, honey," Raen kissed Axel. "That was lame, even for you." she bursted out laughing and kissing his cheeks. "I'm sorry, but is that the best you've got?" Raen couldn't stop laughing.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm
Axel looked at her confused and asked "What are you talking about? What's so funny?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm
"Aw. You're cute when you're confused." She kissed him again. "When I asked where you thought it was that Damien took Skye and Loren? I said, 'Olympus or Hell?' And then I said, 'Oh wait, we're already in Hell.'" Raen explained. When his face was still confused, she said, "I asked 'Where do you think they are?' and you said 'Other than Hell i don't know.'" she said to him.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:17 pm
"Oh...I just had a blond moment." he said and chuckled. "Yeah they must be in Olympus." Giving Raen another kiss he said "If they aren't in Olympus then I don't know."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff