Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 pm
Seen it before,
But not like this
Been there before,
But not like this

Just Call Me Tony

User Image

Tony decided that today was a good day to close the pub. Hardly anyone ever came in, plus the dust from cleaning up was starting to bother his sinuses a great deal. It was a lovely day, and he hadn't properly explored Hogsmeade yet. Dressed casually, hands in his jeans pockets, he looked around at everything, taking in all the shops around him. It was a lovely place, and he started to think he should come out and explore more often.

Never before have I ever
Seen it this bad
She's just a woman
Never Again

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

Kaitlyn, already having bought the broomstick for her sister, walked on the street. Her heels clattered with the ground at each step she took. In the distance, she spotted a man whom she has seen the few times she decided to get a few drinks at the pub. The young woman always thought he was incredibly cute, though she hadn't ever spoken to him. At least, not that she remembered. Noticing the man was looking at something through one of the shop's windows, she appeared next to him and peered through the window as well. "Just window shopping?" she asked after a moment.

User Image
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris nodded, understanding. "Yeah, that would make it a bit difficult. So Professor Moreau's going to help you? Wish I could. All I'd be able to help with is probably just any papers and such." He was shockingly not upset about admitting he couldn't use magic. Maybe becoming a vampire helped him put that want to rest.

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Wandering
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked up at him and shrugged when he said he could only help with papers and such. "Eh I'm not to worried. I mean I barely went to half my classes this year and I still passed with perfect... ok not perfect, but good grades." She giggled and spun around on one foot, suddenly feeling restless. "You were a squib before you were turned right?" She asked, licking her lips in worry. She hoped the word squib didn't offend him.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris sighed. Why was it everyone used that term around him? He, like his mother, didn't like it, but knew that people really didn't understand why. "You mean can I use magic? Nope. Read a lot of my parents' textbooks, as well as my sister's. I could probably tell you the twelve uses for dragon's blood, but not be able to actually use it myself. Unless miraculously I gained magic, I'm a dud in a pureblood family." Again, he was surprised at how much a statement like that didn't bother him. Okay, it still bothered him about his turning, but everything else, well, didn't seem as big of a deal anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked, wondering if she'd accidentally offended him but shrugged it off as he continued to speak. "It's not as great as everyone makes it out to be." She said, twirling a piece of hair around her finger. She loved being magical, it made things she had thought were impossible seem normal, but a lot of the time she enjoyed doing things the Muggle way just because it presented more of a challenge than just waving her wand and poof she had whatever it was she wanted.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Chris's lips quirked upward, his expression seeming to shift from seemingly dour to one more suited for his eternally seventeen-year-old face. Well, he could appreciate someone wanting to spare his feelings on the whole magic issue, he however knew that most wizards and witches were astonished to find someone doing things the muggle way. Or maybe they were all lazy. Honestly, who would ever get tired of being able to summon a drink from the other room if they were too busy to get up and do it themselves? "Thanks for trying to say it's not all it's cracked up to be, but I know that my father and sister would disagree with you, at the very least. Then there's probably hundreds more that would too. I'm not too worried about it. I mean, I used to care, but, I dunno, maybe I changed my viewpoint." He cocked an eyebrow at the owl on Gracie's shoulder, wondering about it. "Also, I may be wrong, but I think that bird's for you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie laughed as a smile... or at least part of a smile cracked his depressing outer layer. She shrugged at his comment about his family. "Eh.. maybe it's just me then, but doing things the Muggle way can be a lot more fun sometimes." She shrugged nonchalantly and ran her fingers through vibrant purple hair. "It's good to know you don't dwell on it though. I mean being a vampire kind of makes up for the lack of magic right?" She asked, shrugging and laughing. Her laugh cut off abruptly as he pointed out the bird on her shoulder and she glanced at it in surprise, immediately recognizing it as Cait's. She wondered briefly how she hadn't noticed it's presence earlier.Quickly she read the letter from her friend and sighed. She drew a pen from her pocket and quickly scribbled out a messy response to the letter before tying back to the owl. "Come on Wise, go find her." She said, shooing the snowy owl away.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:06 pm
Seen it before,
But not like this
Been there before,
But not like this

Just Call Me Tony

User Image

Tony gave a start at the woman's voice and looked at her. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't hear her approach. Father wouldn't have been pleased with that, he thought, then pushed the thought from his mind. "No, not really," he replied. "I was only exploring." Truth was, he didn't have enough money to be shopping properly. He took a good look at her. She was quite pretty, but he couldn't remember if he'd seen her before. Probably not, he spent most of his time shut away in the pub. Perhaps she was here on the occasion that he went out for a walk? Then it clicked; She was one of his few customers. Of course, why hadn't he recognized her?

Never before have I ever
Seen it this bad
She's just a woman
Never Again

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with I'm at Hogsmeade waiting on David with my dad. and wondering Oh where could he be?.

User Image

Shayna walked down the Hogsmeade street with her father, as he didn't want her to be alone."Dad... You don't need to stay you know..."

"Of course I know that! Your a growing girl, but you still need you father around when in such a busy town."
She stopped arguing as she looked around for David.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Third Year
Gryffindor Second Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade streets

David received a return letter from Shayna saying she would see him in Hogsmeade. However when he asked his mom and dad about it they said that his sister Chloe had to go with him. He didn't like the idea but if it meant he could see Shayna then that was fine by him.

Chloe wasn't overly thrilled but she would do as her parents asked. Once they were together she figured she might be able to run off and be on her own for a couple of hours. It sounded far to her and she figured her parents wouldn't mind besides how would they find out?

"You know her father will probably be there right?" Chloe asked David as they walked through town. "Yeah..." David said a little nervous. "Newlyn was right you do like this girl." she said with a smile. "Chloe..." he hissed slightly annoyed. "I won't ruin anything I promise." she quickly promised him as they found Shayna and her father.

"Hey Shayna, Hello Mr. Snow I'm David Clarisse." David introduced himself politely. This girl must have meant something to him because this was far from normal behaviour. "And I'm just the sister." Chloe added brightly. "Yeah her name's Chloe." he added after her trying hard not to sound like an idiot.

With: David, Shayna and her father

With: Chloe, Shayna and her father

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with I'm at Hogsmeade waiting on David with my dad. and wondering Oh where could he be?.

User Image

Shayna smiled when she finally saw David. Her father looked down at her and chuckled at how she was acting."Hello David. It's nice to meet you both."

"Hello Chloe, it's nice to meet you. Hi David!"
She said excitedly and looked at her father with an annoyed look, and her father looked aghast at her look. "Ugh, I think she broke me. If looks could kill... HE said quietly before chuckling. Of course as she found her magical ability that look would kill... Eventually.

"Alright, if you two need me i'll be watching from a distance."

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 am
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Third Year
Gryffindor Second Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade streets

Chloe smiled at Shayna's father's comment. It certainly could be true David could be much the same way. "And I'll be disappearing and giving you two some space. It was very nice meeting you Shayna." she said before walking off down the street.

David nodded at Shayna's father letting him know he understood. "So you met my sister..." he started to say hoping Chloe didn't make things worse for him. "... And your dad seems nice." he added after he was a safe distance away. "Anyways... what would you like to do while we're here?" he asked trying to get himself back on track.

With: David, Shayna and her father

With: Chloe, Shayna and her father

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna smiled and waved as Chloe left. "It was nice to meet you too! I don't know. I've never been here." She admitted shyly as she looked around. The place was enormous. What did you have in mind?"

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

Kaitlyn shrugged, a smirk playing on her features. "Exploring Hogsmeade is always fun," she said, looking up at the man after turning her head away from the shop's window. At that moment, she noticed him staring at her. Eying her was more like it. There were two reasons why anyone would take in a person with their eyes. Either the person looked extremely repulsive for whatever reason, or they looked rather attractive. Assuming the latter, the blonde twirled the end of her hair with a finger. She presumed so not because she had an ego, but because her past led her to believe it. A lot of boys have given her attention over the years, and they made it clear they thought she was pretty. Not all of them used that word, though. Many used the word "hot" which angered Kaitlyn to an extent. She would rather be seen as a girl with an appealing face; hot usually meant she had a sexy body. "Hey, you work over at the Hog's Head, don't you?" she asked after a moment in an attempt to keep the conversation going.

User Image
User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games