Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 pm
She watched as Skye's hand was snacked with an end of a fork. Lyle let out a low growl and glared at the man. "I don't think that's any way to treat a guest; being wolf or not." She snapped, not caring if she was out of line or not. She felt that there was no manners or justice in what this elder was doing. Skye was a guest and he should have had the right to grab food as he pleased.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:23 pm
"Hush Maura... The boy can wait." He growled at her. He was giving her a warning for raising her voice at an elder. "We eat and then he can. Pets eat last around here. You should know that much."

Skye put his hand on Lyle's leg. He didn't want a fight over something silly. His had throbbed a little, but over all he was fine. Of course he didn't care to be called boy or a pet. He had to stop himself from saying something after those comments.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:36 pm
Lyle wanted to burst, but feeling Sky'es hand on her leg made her stifle another growl. She glared at the man some more, losing any appetite she had. She clenched her jaw, trying not to grit her teeth. This wasn't fair, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could really handle.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 pm
After that out burst dinner went rather well. More quiet than anything. Skye barely ate the little he took, and there was a nice bruise forming on the back of his knuckles. It hurt some but he was able to ignore it.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 pm
Lyle had only grabbed a little food after everyone else was done. Throughout dinner, she stayed quiet and pushed her food around. She wasn't hungry at all, and she really wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. Lyle's aunt had sat with the group for a while before excusing herself early to clean up the kitchen and dishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm
Dinner finished, and some of the ones that brought dinner in took it away again and into the kitchen. Skye reached over and took Lyle's hand. He felt she needed it, and it helped him focus on something else as the other talked amongst themselves.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 am
A small smile appeared on Lyle's face as she felt Skye's hand on her's. She gave his hand a slight squeezed, feeling a bit better now that she had his touch. Though, that good feeling didn't last long. Lyle stiffened as she felt her aunt walk up behind her and then the eyes of the man fall on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:22 pm
"So Abigail, have any questions for your niece?" He smiled and crossed his arms over his chest.

Skye stiffened, he wasn't sure where this was going. But he knew he didn't like having her aunt behind them.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:09 pm
She held her breath, not sure what would happen now. Would her aunt, too, interrigate her like the man had? If only she could read everyone's thoughts. That ability would have been able to prepare Lyle for what ever may happen next. She started squeezing Skye's hand tighter, not realizing that she was doing do. She was beyond nervous and scared right now.

Abigail stood there for a few more seconds, thinking of what exactly to say. She then placed her hands gently on both of the teens' shoulders and smiled. "Well, of course I have a few questions for her." She began, taking a short pause to further think of how to word her thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 pm
How do you start a role playying thingy??  

x-StrawberriLuv-x

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:29 am
(you post a new topic.... Please delete your post from here)

Skye winced a little at her squeezing. Then he jumped at her aunts hand on his shoulder. He was showing too much and he hated that, but the pain in his hand, well both hands really, was a bit distracting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 pm
Lyle heard Skye winced, and realized down that she was squeezing his hand too tight. She let go as she began biting her bottom lip. Having her aunt's hand on her shoulder was scarying her, and from the corner of her eye, she could see that her aunt's hand was also on Skye's shoulder as well. She took in a deep breath and waited for what her aunt may say next. Lyle was dreading being here more and more as each minute was passing by.

"I want to know what was going through my niece's head when she started hanging out with this boy. Surely, she should know that it's dangerous to be around one of those humans." Aunt Abby said, emphasizing the word those.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:08 pm
Skye winced as Lyle loosened her hand, and really wished to retaliate to her aunts words. He didn't like being called 'those humans'. He'd rather she just say hunter, it would be less offensive. He looked over at Lyle when her aunt spoke, and could see she was bugged by the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 pm
Lyle took in a deep breath and stared at her lap as she thought of what exactly to say to her aunt. She knew, that what ever she would have said, they wouldn't like it. Though, she was going to say what ever was on her mind anyways. Regardless the consequences. "Well, I was thinking that if I really got to know him, he would be different. Unlike most of you, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Doing so, I found out that Skye is an amazing individual." Lyle paused as she shot a glare at the man that was sitting across from her. A small smirk curved it's way across her lips. "If we weren't so quick to judge, we could change this world. Stop being so self-centered, traditional, and close minded. So, I'm going to excuse myself and Skye from this table and walk him home. It was an honor having dinner with you, but I will not let myself or someone else stand by and be abused." She said as she began to stand. As soon as she stood, her aunt's hand flew towards her face and collided roughly with her cheek.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 pm
Skey stood quickly and was as swiftly knocked back into his chair. He glared at the man across the table.

He stood quickly, knocking the human back off his feet and soon slapped Maura again. "Hold your tongue girl. You will not speak to your aunt of anyone in this pack in that manner. You and this meat sack aren't going anywhere. They will never change and we must be on our guard to protect ourselves from their murdering kind. All he wants is a piece off a** and your pretty pelt for his blanket."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff