Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:15 pm
"Nightmare. Of back in the labs." Sora said smiling slightly at Cats comment of her looking pale. "Do- is it ok if I tell you about it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm
Cat smiled kindly, “Of course you can tell me about it.” she said, touching the sweet girls face. She felt a little hot. Cat wondered if she was just a hot person, or if she was getting a fever. Either way, she needed to get out of the cold. “Let’s go sit in the living room, We can make old fashion popcorn and coco.” she smiled, pulling out a hang able kettle and a deep cooking pan with some kernels.

When they entered the living room, Cat placed some milk in the kettle and let it sit over the fire along side the pan. “So,” she turned to Sora, “Tell me whatever you’re comfortable with.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am
Sora smiled slightly. "Thanks. Uh... Where to begin?" She started thinking about everything that had happened. "My nightmare was of when I was little... and had first gotten to the labs. They had started injecting me with this stuff and it burned." She stopped to collect her thoughts.

"They injected me with this stuff- basically poison, to see if I could undertake it. Before they did the testing they wanted to make sure I could take being infused with the dragon. That went on until they finally did it. The good doctor was ecstatic that I was a success. After a while after they infused me with her, she was ready to be released. One morning I had thrown up blood and killed eight other chimeras. That was when I was put in the underground." She stopped and closed her eyes.

"The first night was horrible. Hearing all of the screaming." She shuddered. "After a while I got used to it, and then I saw Arc. Being attacked... That was the worst day and I screamed and yelled for the gaurds to come help but by then it was too late.. Four years later, here we are.."

Sora looked down at her hands and moved her arm to run the injection scar.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 pm
Cat was silent for the most part, listening to her story. It took a moment for the information to fully sink in. And when it did, it took all her might to hold back her fury. This place had to be stopped, if it wasn’t, so many more would suffer.

Cat grabbed hold of Sora and pulled her into a tight hug, it was all she could think of doing. She didn’t say anything for a while, feeling helpless at this point. Finally, “I promise…to protect all of you. I wont let anything like that ever happen to you again.” she said.

Feeling a bit awkward after hugging Sora so suddenly, she let go and gave her usual awkward smile. “Well um…pop corns ready!” she said, walking to the kettle to pour some warm milk into two mugs and stirred in some chocolate. She handed Sora one as she took the cooking pan off the fire and poured the popped kernels into a bowl. She set it between the two of them and sighed.

“Nothing like fresh popcorn and a nice hot cup of coco, I say.” the simple life suited Cat better then city life. She didn’t want to admit it, but she’d missed the country. The fresh air and grass was something that was more normal to her then cold streets of stone.

Something was tugging at Cats mind, but she didn’t want to ask. She didn’t feel it her place…but…she gripped at her mug as she stared into the fire, “What…happened to Arc there? What were you to late for?” she turned her head to Sora.

“We have them on the ropes, sir. Arc N. Angel has been immobilized for the time being. Now is the time to strike!”

“I agree! We should go for the snake next. In the morning, he can’t see in the light!”

“Send him out! He can take them all in one swoop and bring them back.”

“No, lets send her out. She can kill of the human helping them. Without her, they wont be able to find a way to live. They’ll be forced to return.”

“You fool, meeting her wasn’t part of the plan. They must have some idea, or they wouldn’t have bothered!”

“Shut up, all of you! We will wait…You seem to forget…them leaving has become an advantage. If they can find the original gene…then think of what we could do with all that data.”

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:30 pm
"T-thank you, Cat." Sora whispered as Cat pulled her out of the hug. And smiled when she awkwardly went into the kitchen to make the pop corn. "Thank you." She said and took her cup of coco. After a little while Cat broke the silence and asked what happened to Arc.

"Um... Well thats the wort part." Where to begin... She thought and looked at Cat. "Well to put it bluntly, she was raped by another chimera in the underground. And I screamed for someoe to help her because that b*****d was practically ripping her apart. He is- was, Noahs father. The doctor killed him after taking his DNA."

After sitting in silence for a little while she looked outside and figured it was about time for her to take the next watch. "I'm going to get Toby. I'll take the next watch. Thank you. For listening." She smiled and walked outside. "Hey Toby. Go inside and get warmed up. I'll take the next watch." She then flew up onto the roof and sat down sensing something big was going to happen. Soon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Tobias sat in complete silence, listening to the sounds of the night. If he hadn't slept earlier, he'd have most definitely fallen asleep out there. He could sense that there were two not asleep. Cat most certainly, but the other Tobias could not place. Eventually, Sora emerged from the house, a great warmth washing over Tobias. He could smell a fire going. "Oh. Well I can stay out here 'til morning but-" Tobias stopped, not wanting to turn Sora down when she was willing to help out.

She perched herself atop the house as Arc had, her expression seemingly focused on something not present. Standing, Tobias finished, "Here. Let's work together. You can keep a look out from up there and let me know if you see anything. Having some company isn't that bad, y'know?" Tobias leaned against the wall of the giant house. He felt a bit better with someone with him.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Sora smiled. "That'll work." I'm sure Arc will be happy about this. She thought. After about an hour she broke the silence. "Hey Toby? Do you remember? When you first got to the labs? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to I'm just curious." She said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:42 pm
Cat could feel her guts twisting in anger. She felt like she was going to throw up. And the thought of Arc, always smiling, always looking out for the others…for something like that to happen to her…

Sora left for watch before Cat could say anything. Not like she had much to say after that information. Her own father would have killed anyone who would have touched her! Even the wrong kind of look would have gotten him in such a tizzy he’d smack whoever it was. To think that all her Arc’s ‘father’ did was take a sample and dispose of him. Why would the thought even cross his mind?! Any fathers first thought would be to crush anyone who’d hurt their child, more so their daughter!

If Cat wasn’t determined to destroy the labs before, she sure as hell was now.

“You know, I left my father will a pretty nasty scar when we left.” sounded a voice from behind her. Cat turned around to see Arc leaning against the railing. Cat stood, not sure what to do. Feeling guilty at the information she now knew.

But Arc only smiled, “I wanted to be the one to tell you that. But Sora is a very honest, if not blunt, child.” she said with an amused smile as she walked down the stairs. She sat down on the couch with a sigh, “Haven’t slept in days, but I still can’t sleep,” she shrugged, “If’s just weird not having something above me. I’m so used to hearing footsteps above me, and the feeling of being closed in…I guess all this open air is to much, to soon.” she sighed.

Cat sat down beside Arc, not sure what to say. You can’t say sorry for something like that. You apologize when you break a lamp, or drop a cookie tray. What do you say when you find out someone was raped? You didn’t do it, first of all. And it’s not something that can be taken back with simple words. Words can’t make such an event vanish into thin air. Any sort of remorse one might have is meaningless. Saying sorry is almost an insult.

But Cat felt a warm hand on her own. It was Arc, smiling ever reassuringly at her. “It’s alright.” she said, but Cat could see sadness in her eyes. Arc stared at the fire for a long while before she said anything again, “These things…they happen for a reason. True, it’s not the most idle situation you want to conceive in…but I have my son, and that’s all I’ll ever need. It was worth it, I think.” she said, almost speaking to herself, reassuring her own reasons for carrying on with a burden like that.

Cat could see a conversation going on in Arcs head. Like her demons were always at war. A constant battle of control and forgiveness, where forgiveness should not be. And Cat saw for the first time in a long time. That look. That look Kiki once gave her. It was so painful to see in someone. That struggle of hate and love. The war of wills between the goodness in someone against the bad. Only carrying on because giving up isn’t something you are allowed to do.

She could feel her gut clenching again at the sight of it. She felt utterly helpless now. She always thought Arc was just kind. But now she saw how strong she was. She had been forced to become an adult as a child. That reality always made Cat want to scream out. But if Arc could do it, then Cat would do whatever she could to help her.

Arc sighed, “I really am tired, though.” she said with a small laugh. To her surprise Cat pulled her into a hug.

“I promise to protect you, and everyone. Even if it kills me…I wont let any of you suffer, ever again.” she said.

Arc smiled warmly, placing her head on Cats lap, “Then protect me while I sleep.” she yawned before falling into a light sleep.

((I'll time skip in my next post.))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 am
User Image

It was quiet for a long time. Nothing happened. The two of them sat in night, not saying a word. Sora finally spoke though, asking Tobias a question. She asked if he remembered when he first got to the labs. It was a simple enough question, but Tobias felt the need to think about it. Finally, the boy answered, "No. I've been in the labs my whole life. I was raised in the labs, not knowing anything but my own name and that I was an experiment."

Tobias went silent again. The memories. Oh, the memories. After gathering more of his thoughts, Tobias kept going. "As long as I can remember I was stuck in that same room, day after day after day. My tears transforming into the anger that defined me for years. Hating that Arc was called better than me, but never hating her. Never had the heart."

Tobias was the only success to never have known his parents. There was Doll, but she was a bit different. He knew that he did have a regular human mother and father, but was never allowed to know more than that. At least that's what Tobias always thought. The scientists, especially Arc's father, were extremely tight-lipped about it. So Tobias stopped caring.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm
Sora was taken aback by Toby's answer. "Oh... Sorry." She said feeling slightly awkward. Well that isn't what I expected at all.... She thought and looked at the boy. "I was just curious..."  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Tobias shrugged, trying not to be too bothered by the truth of the situation. "It's ok. Like you said, you were curious. It doesn't bug me..." he said. It wasn't the complete truth, but he'd gotten used to it over the years. Tobias really didn't mind Sora asking, it was just the emotions that came with the subject matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 pm
((Morning tiiiime!!))

Noah was the first to wake. It was around 10:30 when the little one ran to the bathroom to get ready. It was a new day in a new place. The excitement of it all was what woke him. He practiced his flying while he brushed his teeth and washed his face. “Clean face and fresh breath makes a day refreshing!” he said, like his mother would have. She’d practically programmed him with good habits for when she was away. And like a good boy, he fallowed without question. He wasn’t at the age of rebellion just yet.

He changed into the clothes his mother had set on the bed for him the night before. A pair of tan khaki shorts and a blue hoodie. He looked in the large Victorian mirror with a silly grin, “First impressions are important for first time meetings!” he recited.

Doll was the second up in the house. She had a slight headache, but that was usual for her. To much sun for her liking creped through her blinds and into her newly claimed room. She still wasn’t used to the fresh air, either. It was something that would take some time.

She groaned and rolled out of her bed. Which took about three rolls the bed was so big. Which was a pleasant change for sure. In the lab her bed was almost the small for her. Her legs usually stuck out the edge if she laid flat.

She also headed to the bathroom, almost bumping into Noah on her way.

“Good morning, Doll!” he chimed.

Doll groaned. Great, he was a morning person. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree, that’s for sure. Arc was a morning, night, afternoon person. She was on, all the time. Which was charming at times. But not in the morning. Doll was more of a, ‘ if it’s dark out’ type of person.

She to brushed her teeth and washed her face before heading to her room again to change.

Noah ran down the stairs where he found his mother and Cat sleeping on the couch. He grinned wide, walking quietly towards them. He looked at his mothers sleeping face. She poked her cheek, and with a shock was grabbed into a big bear hug by her.

Arc had awoken when she heard the first door creak open. She’d played possum in hopes of getting a few more minutes in. But feeling the little finger of her son start to poke her made her see that wasn’t going to happen. So she smiled and grabbed him in a hug. “Good morning sleepy head!” she laughed, hugging and kissing the boy until he started to laugh.

Cat was probably the last to wake, being unaware of any living creature until Arc woke her with a start. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, cracking her neck. For spending the night on a couch with a girl sleeping on her lap…she was surprisingly rested. Of course, she just might have fallen into a food coma. After all, they had a huge feast the night before. “Uuuuugh…” she groaned, popping her neck again. “Remind me the next time I sleep out here with you…I should bring a pillow.” she said, standing and cracking her back.

Arc laughed, “You think you’re sore? Watch this.” she grinned, placing Noah on the couch. She stood, her knees popped, she made fists, her knuckles popped, she moved her arms, crack, twisted her neck, pop, back, crack, wings…it was like a musical of bones.

Cat stared at her, “Show off.”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 am
Sora looked down because she heard movement inside the house. She then bought her wings out and hooked her feet to the gutters and looked into the house. She looked in the window and saw Doll.

"Toby, I think we can go in now. Everyones awake." She said and unhooked her feet and landed on them behind the boy. "Come on." She said smiling and opening the door, putting her wings away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Morning had finally come, and Tobias came prepared for it. He made sure to bring his sunglasses outside with him so that he could put them on when the sun came up. Sure enough, Tobias was putting them on as the sun was rising. The warmth felt great on his skin, and since he had his sunglasses, the bright morning light was no problem.

Coming down from the roof, Sora headed inside, seeing that everyone was awake. Tobias knew that they were up sometime ago, but he thought it'd be better to keep watch while the others were still getting ready for the day. As he entered the house behind Sora, Tobias saw everyone gathered in the living room. Tobias could smell the remnants of the fire from last night in the fireplace.

"Hey kid," Tobias greeted Noah. "you sleep good?" He then picked him up and looked him over, seeing that he looked ok. After putting Noah down, he walked up to Arc, sunglasses still on. "Morning. I hope you got plenty of rest too!" said Tobias. He look at the girl's pretty face and smiled a little. Wrapping an muscular arm around her, Tobias gently hugged Arc against him, her warmth radiating like the morning sun.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 pm
Noah was just as excited to see Tobias as he was to see his mother. “Morning!” he said, running up to him. Tobias picked the boy up and inspected him for any form of damage he might have gotten during the night. Seeing that he was perfectly fine, he set him back down.

“I got real good sleep last night. And I’m all clean and ready for breakfast! I’ll help!” he shouted.

Cat smiled, “You can help make breakfast…but not the cooking. Knowing your mother she’d flip…” she said with a mock smile.

Seeing Tobias enter the house from his night watch made Arc swell. The usual butterflies she felt in her stomach tickled her. Back at the labs she was the prefect actress in hiding her feelings. Her feelings were often used against her there. So if he father knew the extent of her affections for Tobias…he could have made her do anything.

But out here, she felt relaxed. So she let the pink hue glow on her face as she smiled at him. “Morning. I hope you got some sleep as well.” she said. Feeling his strong arm wrap around her like an affectionate python (if there are any such things). Arc opened up her wings and pulled them in around the two of them, creating her feathered circle.

In this darker environment Arc lifted up Tobias’ sunglasses and looked into his eyes. She studied them with her own for a moment, smiling as calmly as a summer breeze before kissing him gently.

“Like we don’t know what they’re doing.” said Doll, finally coming down stairs. She had combed her hair and braided it, a first. She wore a white frilled skirt Arc had picked out for her along with knee high stockings and black doll shoes. “Morning, Sora.” she said, giving a quick look at the girl in the doorway.

Arc peeked from over her wing at Doll, sticking her tongue out. “You’re just jealous.” she said with a small smile. “Besides, Tobias has been out all night in the cold. He needs to be warmed up.” she said, making excuses for her obvious attachment for the boy.

Cat couldn’t help but laugh at that. “Well while you ‘warm’ him up, I’ll go start breakfast. I bought some fruit yesterday too, so I’ll cut that up. I’ll make some pancakes and sausage with bacon. Sound good?”

“Sounds like heaven.” said Doll in unison with Noah. The two of them looked at each other with a smile. “Can I help make the pancakes?”

“Can I help cut the fruit?” asked Noah.

“Yes to both. But Noah I’ll cut the fruit, you can put it into bowls. I don’t want you cutting yourself. You’re mother would strangle me…” she said, actually believing something uncomfortable would happen if Noah were to get hurt.

((Ah fluff. It makes the world go-round))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff