Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Jerhico looked and finally thought about it and decided he would show her some of the small ones,

"ok i will show you some of them, as long as you swear you wont tell any one"

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Would if you end up destroying my hotel in the process though?" he said with a frown.

Tediri

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:56 pm
Damos looked at him,

" i can control myself ok I know i am powerful more so then most if not all of the demons in this building, but if it gives you a sense of security then i will let it be"

Damos put his hand out for the collar.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:57 pm
((Miyu was eavesdropping))

Miyu shook her head and kept on walking to wherever Shred was to she how he was doing.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"Who do i have to tell?" she asked truthfully, smiling and kissed his cheek. "You can trust me of course." she said softly, blushing.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm
((Ahh, alright.))  

Tediri

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:00 pm
Jerhico's face went red as he took her hand in his and showed her the secret way to the lobby behind the candy clerks desk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Chloe watches them go behind the counter, "I probably don't need to know, right?" She says looking at them.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"Woah.." she whispered, when they went to the lobby. "How did you know about that?" she eyed him suspiciously. "Does anyone else know?"

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:06 pm
Jerhico looked up at her

"umm hi yea the zombies were in a bit of a frenzy so i needed to take another way out and she was with me when they went crazy and just you and i along with the clerk now.

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan gave him the collar, smiling slightly as he looked at the girls who were still glaring at him. Then he started to leave but called "You can start when you like." as he closed the door behind him.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny laughed slightly and kissed his cheek once again. "That is...well, amazing." she grinned and looked around, seeing people staring at them.

Tediri

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Chloe yawns, "In other words, I never saw this." She points upward torwards the camera. "But someone else did."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm
Damos looked at the collar he spoke to the girls telepathically,

"now i know he is no leaving the font door, he is expecting to hear you go off and have a fit but since he gave me the collar i will short it out and put it on so he thinks it works i will have a mental link with him so i will know when he presses the button and i will act as if my powers are nullified.

Damos put it on his neck. as he put it on he felt a pinch in his neck and realized he did not do as he wanted to, he tried shorting out the colar but his powers were nullified.

CaramelLube

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:19 pm
he looked at the camera and smiled
"yea i guess so" he took penny around the corner and pressed a pannel on the wall which took the straight to penny's room,

"dont worry i rigged that camera so it loops"

he smiled.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games