Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:08 pm
Kat follows dame onto the plane and turns abruptly when the steward closes the door behind her. "What the hell are you doing? There's four more people that need to get on!" The steward takes a step back and puts up his hands and informs her that the others would not be on this flight back, but that L will be taking them to get medical attention elsewhere.

"What the hell do you mean, elsewhere?" scream A man wearing a white medical coat comes up to Kat and says something about needing to check her out. She whirls around and does her best to glare at him....which is difficult given the condition of her eyes. "Looky here, Doc," she drawls, "I'm not letting you or anyone freaking touch me until I get a damn drink! scream The steward rushes to the back of the plane and returns with the same bottle of whiskey she had spiked her coffee with on the flight over. Kat gives the poor boy a look of disgust. "Get that swill out of here and bring me vodka! NOW!" She storms over to a seat across the aisle from dame and yanks her hood off, the black wig following, and both items being thrown across the plane in frustration.

The steward cautiously approaches Kat with a bottle of chilled vodka and a lowball glass. She growls at him and takes both, pouring herself a good measure and gulping it down, closing her eyes and letting it burn all the way down before pouring another.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Just as Icy, Flame and company get comfortable, she tells them they are switching rides, "Sorry boys, lady, a chopper just won't make it all the way to Switzerland." They all exit the bird, taking two medics with them, and board a luxury jet.

dame comes back from the bathroom looking haggard, but with a fresh change of clothes and a clean looking face. She had also washed up her wound some. Noticing Kat looking at her attire oddly as she takes a seat beside the redheaded woman she sighs and answers, "Gotta look like we were doing what we actually said we were doing. After the long traverse in the "wilderness" we hung out at the lake the rest of the time. The piss they consider water in that bathroom isn't unlike the smell of lake water. rolleyes " She lets the doctor look at her arm and fix it up, having already taken care of Kat. dame looks at Kat dryly, "Kat, you got whipped by a branch."

L had changed attire on the long plane ride over. Different hair, different clothes, different eyes. She exits the plane like a cat after its prey, walking up to Icy and company. "Being the generous person I am, I am coming with to the hospital. I plan on staying until he has recovered," she shrugs uncaringly, "Or at least mostly."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:50 pm
Kat looks over at dame and sticks her tongue out at her, the vodka starting to do its thing. "Ah, crap, I forgot about that snipe hunting crap....." She stands up, finishes her drink and grabs her bag that L had arranged to be put on the jet for the return trip. Grabbing her hood and wig, she grabs some clothes out and put those items into the bag. She heads to the bathroom on jet and is startled by her face. Daaaaaaaaamn, girl....you messed it up good this time! Sighing, she gingerly washes her face, and changes clothes. Exiting the bathroom, she drops her duffel with a thunk, and returns to her seat. She pours herself another drink and looks back over at dame.

"Just so you know, I'm holding you responsible for getting my drunk a** at least back to MW when we land....," she sips her vodka, slower this time, and rolls her neck to make it pop and stretch the muscles out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm
dame nods to Kat and pulls out her last article of clothing - Karrie's collar. She looks at it despondently and puts it up to her neck. She closes her eyes, gulps and then fastens it around. As dame drops her hands back to her lap, she stares at them as if they are foreign.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:57 pm
*pissed at having to bustle Flame around so much, they switch from chopper to plane.

....Hours later....

Waking with a start, she looks around, trying to gather her bearings. She finally remembers that she's on a jet and her team was on the way to a facility for treatment. A few minutes later, the pilot alerts them to being in Switzerlands airspace. Half an hour later, they land on another private airstrip, two ambulances waiting to carry the group to the hospital. As they load Stubbs and Horne in one, she climbs in after Flame is loaded on the other one. She sees L talking to the head paramedic, every now and then glancing their way. Scowling, she watches the woman as she walks towards them.

When the woman tells her she's accompanying them until Flame recovers, she knows full well that L's up to something and that this treatment was coming with a high price tag. She decided that would have to be argued later as she in fact wanted Flame to have the best care possible, so when he was at his usual 150%, she wouldn't feel so bad when she took his a** down to -25% for keeping s**t from her Pulling up the to hospital, they're immediately rushed and signed in, set up in seperate but close rooms, and seen to promptly*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:10 pm
About an hour and three drinks later, the steward comes around to tell her and dame to buckle up. Kat reluctantly lets him take her bottle and glass away from her. Soon, they were touching back down at the private airport. Kat gets up, a little wobbly and gives dame a crooked grin.

"You might better remind me of what our story is again....," she hiccups and grabs her duffel bag and rifle case, slinging both over her shoulder and ends up stepping to side a bit. "Because I have a feeling that since we're both comin' back with some bruises and bandages....we best have something to explain 'em." She very slowly makes her way down the steps to the tarmac, where dame's car had been brought over. Tossing her things into the back seat, she climbs into the passenger seat and buckles up.

"Onward to MW, damey!" She props her feet out the now open window and leans back.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Icy Reign
*pissed at having to bustle Flame around so much, they switch from chopper to plane.

....Hours later....

Waking with a start, she looks around, trying to gather her bearings. She finally remembers that she's on a jet and her team was on the way to a facility for treatment. A few minutes later, the pilot alerts them to being in Switzerlands airspace. Half an hour later, they land on another private airstrip, two ambulances waiting to carry the group to the hospital. As they load Stubbs and Horne in one, she climbs in after Flame is loaded on the other one. She sees L talking to the head paramedic, every now and then glancing their way. Scowling, she watches the woman as she walks towards them.

When the woman tells her she's accompanying them until Flame recovers, she knows full well that L's up to something and that this treatment was coming with a high price tag. She decided that would have to be argued later as she in fact wanted Flame to have the best care possible, so when he was at his usual 150%, she wouldn't feel so bad when she took his a** down to -25% for keeping s**t from her Pulling up the to hospital, they're immediately rushed and signed in, set up in seperate but close rooms, and seen to promptly*

((*wolf whistles* Sexy outfit for a hospital there, Icy...trying to make a good impression on the doctor? rofl xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:28 pm
(( rofl Well...they are Swedes... wink ))

L waits politely outside the rooms as the doctors see to each of them and then tell her she could come inside.

dame rolls her eyes at Kat rolleyes and shakes her head, explaining on the way over to the MW what their story was. Snipe hunting can be quite dangerous, especially while climbing through the woods in the cover of darkness with just your God given eyes to lead you. Especially when there's no moonlight. twisted Most of their trip is spent in silence as damey drives, contemplating what she is going to do. sweatdrop

((I think my next post as damey will most like be in MW. xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Kat rolled her head back and looked at dame while she explained...again...what their cover story would be. Seeing the pensive look on dame's face, she reaches over and pokes her in the arm.

"Hey...hey....hey....hey.....why the serious look? We made it out alive, and not too worse for wear....," she hiccups again, "and accomplished the primary objective. We're back, shouldn't you be happier?"

((next post...outside MW xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm
katana68
((*wolf whistles* Sexy outfit for a hospital there, Icy...trying to make a good impression on the doctor? rofl xd ))

{{was wrapping things up at work and now I'm home! xd And pft! It's a robe and what should be a gown, but I don't have any so this shirt is just gonna have to do the trick. stressed Ninnies. stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm
(( rofl Luffs joo! heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 pm
{{*glomps and grabs booty, running off into the night*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 pm
(( xd Don't let her fool you, Kat! She's trying to steal and keep all the Swedes for herself!! eek ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:28 pm
damecharlie
(( xd Don't let her fool you, Kat! She's trying to steal and keep all the Swedes for herself!! eek ))

{{GRRRR!!! mad }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:36 pm
(( rofl heart ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games