Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 am
Kori nodded as Maria squealed happily. Moni smiled, happy that Maria was happy again, and Moni looked gratefully at Kori.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:59 am
Fryma chuckled as he watched the group of people he'd come to think of as his family. "Let me know when you plan to start lessons, Kori. You can use the hidden clearing, but I'm going to put some... fire walls, if you will, around it before you start."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 am
Kori smiled and nodded. "Of course. I have no problems with that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am
Fryma nodded and walked into the forest alone to the clearing he had mentioned and started putting up protections that would contain the fire if something happened to catch fire. Meanwhile, Maria was dancing around in front of the house excitedly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much, Kori."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 am
Kori grinned, ruffling her hair. "No problem."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 am
"When can we start? Can we start now? What's the first thing you're going to teach me?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 am
Kori laughed and ruffled her hair. "We're going to start with how to make a fire, once Fryma is done."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 am
Fryma came back about thirty minutes later and Maria squeaked with excitement. "We can go now, right? He's back, so we can go. please?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:51 pm
Kori nodded and led her to the clearing, handing her some matches and a stick. "Set the stick on fire."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Maria struck the match and held it to the stick, yelping softly when it caught. "Now what do I do? Can I start juggling them yet?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:06 pm
Kori chuckled. "Set it on the rock,then put your hand over the fire for a moment, like this." He passed a hand over the fire for a moment,but moving his hand away easily before it could become painful. "Get used to the heat. You have to become Fire's friend before you can do anything else."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 pm
Maria followed his example, getting burned a few times before she learned how long she could leave her hand over the fire before it started to burn. "Are you really a spirit, Kori, or are you just a human that has incredible talents with fire?" she asked during one of her more painful learning experiments.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 pm
Kima chuckled. "I'm a spirit with hundreds of years of practice." He said, making her fire flare up taller. "Now, pass your hand through the flame." He said, smiling. "Just like when it was below your hand."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm
Maria looked at him like he'd suddenly grown a second head. "You're kidding, right? You seriously want me to put my hand willingly in the fire? You're joking, right?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:04 pm
Kori chuckled and passed his hand through it, smiling. "Closer doesn't necessarily mean hotter faster. Try."

((I've done this before. The worst you get is soot on your hand in streaks, and your hand doesn't end up in pain at all unless you spend like five seconds with your hand in the fire. I'm a pyro ^^))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games