Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 pm
Enisis laughs deeply and for quite a small bit of time before clearing his throat to speak again. "Well then. I feel quite honored." Enisis says, not one bit of it being or feeling like a lie.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 pm
Maarg adopted a deep, almost angry sounding voice, "and so you should human." he laughed at the comical sound that the deep voice and hissing made when mixed together. "Now then, did you want mats to sleep on? or will you sleep on the bare ground?"  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 pm
"Well. Id prefer a mat but it wouldnt bother me either way. Ive slept on the ground several times before." Enisis says, remembering times back when he was in the wars that his country and his people had started. He quickly dismisses the memories as they begin to allow death to flow into his head as he remembers all of those he killed as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 pm
"I will find you some mats." he left the room and headed down the hall. After a few moments, he came back carrying five mats. He set them down on the ground. "we do not sleep with... blankets do you call them? instead we build our buildings in such ways that the temperature stays at a comfortable hight.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 pm
"Yeah. I can feel that just standing here." Enisis look around at how the building is built and smiles, taking all of it in. Now we've just got to protect all of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am
(I'm logging off for a while... sorry)  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 am
(no problem. lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 pm
"Jardi will sleep until he is woken. Much like all the elders. So you may sleep until whatever time you will." He grabbed a mat and layed it out on the floor, then settled himself on it, crossed legged.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 pm
[*Is totally lost* o.o]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:04 pm
(we are now all in a hotel like place. Mats are in a pile for you to get and... well ye XP)  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm
They both grabbed a mat and Roselyn looked over to Maarg. "Dont any of you have different preferences to the coldness or warmness when sleeping?" she wondered.
Arnie shook his head. "They're lizard....." he thought for a moment and gave up. "Lizard things, they all have about the same body temperature..Right?" He looked to Maarg for reassurance.
((Ty Marra. :] ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:48 pm
"Yeah, that's about it... I've never really studied how my kind's body works... It's about as boring as studying how a frog catches a fly." The lizard smiled.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 pm
Roselyn shrugged slightly, "Some humans are the same way i guess..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 pm
Enisis just glances over at Roselyn. "You best not be talking about me, or at least not putting me in the group with all of the other humans out there." Enisis laughs as he finishes his sentence.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 am
She laughed softly and shook her head. "Why, you dont think that way?" she asked
Arnie set down his mat and morphed into his cat form, curling into a ball on the mat.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff